Options

Simon to Mel: Good Luck with your Italian contestant against my two British ones

DiveInDiveIn Posts: 617
Forum Member
✭✭
As heard live on Xtra Factor.

Bang OUT of ORDER! Imo. Can somebody explain...

Comments

• Options
    RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree so much it was a dick thing to.say
  • Options
    E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Bang out of order for sure. ..I'm so riled now! ! Andrea. ..you don't deserve some of the bile you're getting..particularly from Simon Cowell of all people .....get to the final sing ur duet with Sam/ed. ...and leave this joke of a show with ur head up high! !!:D:D u have a record contract for sure!!!:D:D
  • Options
    babygerlebabygerle Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    DiveIn wrote: »
    As heard live on Xtra Factor.

Bang OUT of ORDER! Imo. Can somebody explain...

See what I mean, Cowell is stupid with all these talking from his you know where comments!:o
  • Options
    babygerlebabygerle Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    babygerle wrote: »
    See what I mean, Cowell is stupid with all these talking from his you know where comments!:o

EAT THIS SIMON COWELL>:(

🌹👍ANDREA 👍ALL 👍THE 👍WAY👍🌹
  • Options
    MerityMerity Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    E05297535 wrote: »
    Bang out of order for sure. ..I'm so riled now! ! Andrea. ..you don't deserve some of the bile you're getting..particularly from Simon Cowell of all people .....get to the final sing ur duet with Sam/ed. ...and leave this joke of a show with ur head up high! !!:D:D u have a record contract for sure!!!:D:D

So agree. Simon has continuously discredited Andrea (and Lauren) to ensure his two contestants got to the final. His remark on Xtra Factor was disgraceful. They shouldnt accept people from abroad on the show if they are not going to support them 100%.

Thankfully for Andrea history shows that the runners up can do even better than the winners so good luck to him - I hope he gets picked up by a classical/crossover label and finds his true niche. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    Out of order
  • Options
    Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ridiculous comment from Simon. The judges have all been very annoying this year.
  • Options
    troystontroyston Posts: 1,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Simon really likeed Andrea to begin with but now definitely does not
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    British X Factor.
  • Options
    annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WTF? Simon really said that?! What a tw*t.

Anyway, the Attraction won BGT and Gary Busey won BB so foreign acts can win UK shows

Couldn't be bothered to vote this week but will vote for Andrea next week.
  • Options
    SimbaY2K+4SimbaY2K+4 Posts: 563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't want Andrea to win purely becuase I want Fleur to win. However I would never say anything like that, Simon can be a real muppet sometimes
  • Options
    Bare NecessitieBare Necessitie Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    The man has no shame clearly.
  • Options
    Eva_Coco_MayEva_Coco_May Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really stupid comment!
  • Options
    NathanScottNathanScott Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The judges are way to chilled on Xtra Factor. They are rude every single show.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He really said this?

How strange, I seem to remember him praising Attraction on BGT and thanking them for bringing their act to the UK show, saying it doesn't matter where contestants hail from. I mean, I assume it was meant as a light-hearted joke, but not a very well judged one imo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    Good on Simon typically doing a u turn on what he once suggested or promoted
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    The definition of offensive.
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon has got a point. Viewers are more likely to vote British than for a foreign act.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    Lmao Simon:D
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pathetic.
  • Options
    HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,634
    Forum Member
    cooler wrote: »
    Simon has got a point. Viewers are more likely to vote British than for a foreign act.

Only because they're made to think a certain way. Manipulative TV at its finest.

Happened in 2008 when Simon Cowell made a big deal about Alexandra being a world class British diva and how we should vote for British talent.

The result? Spanish contestant Ruth Lorenzo was eliminated from the competition that weekend.

It's a wonder Attraction won BGT but their act was too good to lose, even if they had performed that same act in other countries previously. Sometimes the best act in a British talent show won't always be British themselves.
  • Options
    dia6olodia6olo Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pathetic.

Agreed!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He really said this?

How strange, I seem to remember him praising Attraction on BGT and thanking them for bringing their act to the UK show, saying it doesn't matter where contestants hail from. I mean, I assume it was meant as a light-hearted joke, but not a very well judged one imo.

You could write a novel on the amount of times Simon has contradicted himself. Total hypocrite.
  • Options
    intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    Arthur_B wrote: »
    You could write a novel on the amount of times Simon has contradicted himself. Total hypocrite.

X Factor Series 6:

Simon, Week One: I hate Jedward
    Simon, Week Two: I hate Jedward
    Simon, Week Three: I hate Jedward
    Simon, Week Four: I hate Jedward
    Simon, Week Five: I will vote out Lucie and save Jedward
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    X Factor Series 6:

Simon, Week One: I hate Jedward
    Simon, Week Two: I hate Jedward
    Simon, Week Three: I hate Jedward
    Simon, Week Four: I hate Jedward
    Simon, Week Five: I will vote out Lucie and save Jedward

Exactly. And then, several years later, he has the audacity to say that he always saves the person who sings the best during the sing off >:(