Options

Emma Willis To Depart Big Brother After January

Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
Forum Member
What would you say if this was true? Do you value Emma as a presenter? Who would you like to replace her if this happened? ;)

Comments

• Options
    welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    Never let it be said that DS forums don't know how to post false thread titles. Every bloody time.
  • Options
    CharoCharo Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Clearly you have nothing better to do with your day than post rubbish!
  • Options
    ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Davina McCall.
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reading her interview on here, she seems as dedicated to Big Brother and Bit on the Side as she ever has been, She said she could have given Bit on the Side up, but it makes her feel like a fan of the show.

If Emna gave the show up, If I was Viacom, I would go and try and get Dermot back, or if not him Laura Whitmore
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Misleading thread title or what?
  • Options
    BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,674
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't be surprised simply because she's hot property at the moment with bigger broadcasters practically queuing up to sign her up for various different projects. And for all people spout nonsense about BB being dead etc, her work on the programme has an awful lot to do with that.

She'd be a loss because she doesn't just phone in her performances, she genuinely cares about the show and that shines through onscreen. But she's not totally irreplaceable, I'm sure others could do a good job given the chance. Still, it looks like she'll be on board for the whole of 2015 so a bit pointless to talk about potential replacements IMO.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    When she quits it will be rylan and luisa stepping up the pecking order I assume
This discussion has been closed.