Hollyoaks spoilers! Death? Love?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,006
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Monday, July 14

Jack's struggling to cope with his mounting debts and doesn't know what to do next. But when Frankie finds out he's begged money from his grieving step-daughter it's the last straw. Frankie goes, leaving Jack a broken man, worried she might never return.

Niall's enjoying sharing a flat with John Paul and suggests that they make it more of a permanent arrangement.

Newt's manic and wants Eli to leave, convinced the longer he stays around the more chance there is of people realising it was them who targeted the village. His paranoia is heightened when he overhears Frankie and Jack arguing and Eli convinces him they can't be trusted.

It's result day and the students all anxiously wait to find out their fate. But Kris is in for the biggest shock of the day when he gets an unexpected visitor… his dad!

Tuesday, July 15

Newt's upset when his attempts at helping out at The Dog fall flat.

Life at the McQueens is awkward with the over night arrival of John Paul and Myra's still hurt by his relationship with Kieron. Back at Niall's flat, the lovers meet face to face, and after a turbulent confrontation, fall into each others arms - much to Niall's horror. With promises of love from both parties, finally the future looks rosy for Kieron and John Paul.

Elliot and Eamon strike up an unlikely friendship, with Elliot determined to defend and support Kris to his dad.

Niall's determined to stop Kieron catching up with John Paul and encourages him to concentrate on a new life in Aberdeen instead.

Wednesday, July 16

Daylight dawns and a serene Jack has been up all night, contemplating his future. As Darren oozes confidence about their overnight takings, a melancholy Jack seems detached. A desperate Jack leaves a heart wrenching voicemail for Frankie, before making a shocking decision. Has Jack's luck run out or will Darren discover him just in time?

Kris is still angry with Elliot over his interference with Eamon yesterday, while Zak is on tenterhooks, today's the day he tells his mum he's failed his finals.

Finally John Paul and Kieron begin their day as a proper couple, and as Kieron packs away his 'past' they decide to celebrate with a day in town, finished off with a few pints in the Dog. Arriving at the Dog, they both panic when Mercedes tells them Myra's inside as they prepare themselves for her wrath - which comes in a damning outburst. As they listen to Myra's tirade, Kieron stands tall and states for all to hear that he loves John Paul, and they're staying together - no matter what!

Thursday, July 17

Darren's horrified to discover Jack in such a state - it's only hit him now exactly how low his dad has fallen. As Jack's despair comes flooding out, Darren's appalled by his wish to die and demands that he tells him how many tablets he's taken.

Nancy and Russ realise they can't go out partying and leave Newt alone. Since he's arrived, he's made no attempt to communicate with either of them. Checking on Newt, Nancy suggests he gets some sleep and closes the bedroom door - only to reveal Eli.

Friday, July 18

Life will never be the same again for Darren as he watches the paramedics zip up the body.

A panicked Russ wakes to find Newt missing from the flat. During a frantic call to Darren, they realise he's safe and well, however, the mood is cut short when they hear about Jack's death.

sorry if already posted!

Comments

• RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMFGG!

I don't believe they're dead!! :eek: I read somewhere...
    he fakes his death, to get out of debt
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,667
    Forum Member
    rishi_d wrote: »
    OMFGG!

I don't believe they're dead!! :eek:
    He isn't
    Turns out it's Kris' dad but Jack and Darren make it look like it is Jack by planting Jack's wallet on him. Darren has to tell Frankie and Jack turns up at his own funeral
  • James LamontJames Lamont Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dude, seriously, as a long term reader of Waveguide.co.uk, it is VERY disrespectful to see people just steal these spoilers without even crediting the source.
    Just post a link to: www.waveguide.co.uk/hollyoaks.htm next time
  • FearFactorFearFactor Posts: 2,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dude, seriously, as a long term reader of Waveguide.co.uk, it is VERY disrespectful to see people just steal these spoilers without even crediting the source.
    Just post a link to: www.waveguide.co.uk/hollyoaks.htm next time

Agreed, the site even says on it's Hollyoaks page "It would be appreciated if you do not copy these listings to post elsewhere. Instead, please provide a link to www.waveguide.co.uk/hollyoaks.htm so others can read them here. Many thanks".

fF
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just one thing where did the site get the spoilers from? exactly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rishi_d wrote: »
    OMFGG!

I don't believe they're dead!! :eek: I read somewhere...
    he fakes his death, to get out of debt
    yeah he does and the body that is found is actually Kris & Malachy's dad!!
  • FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    He isn't
    Turns out it's Kris' dad but Jack and Darren make it look like it is Jack by planting Jack's wallet on him. Darren has to tell Frankie and Jack turns up at his own funeral

I wish they'd let us know what Jack does, when he's supposed to be dead?! Is he gonna hide in the cellar forever?! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    I can assure you the Hollyoaks spoilers come direct from Channel 4 - they are published by Waveguide in an agreement with Channel 4.

It is appreciated that there is concern by some members of this forum that they are copied here.
  • RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    humbug83 wrote: »
    yeah he does and the body that is found is actually Kris & Malachy's dad!!
    OMG!!... WOW! - this really shouldn't be in spoiler tags lol
  • James LamontJames Lamont Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can assure you the Hollyoaks spoilers come direct from Channel 4 - they are published by Waveguide in an agreement with Channel 4.

It is appreciated that there is concern by some members of this forum that they are copied here.

Thanks for coming on here John - I have read your site for many many years and you have thankfully posted a letter of mine every now and again on your site. It is just disrespectful to see this happen, but I hope your site carries on for many more years to come, after all it has been going for one heck of a long time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,082
    Forum Member
    The future for John-Paul and Keiron isn't going to stay 'rosy' for long! Once September is here, Craig will be back and I think its pretty obvious who's going to win that battle ;) I do hope Keiron isn't killed off though, that's just awful if its true :(
    Forum Member
    Thanks for coming on here John - I have read your site for many many years and you have thankfully posted a letter of mine every now and again on your site. It is just disrespectful to see this happen, but I hope your site carries on for many more years to come, after all it has been going for one heck of a long time.

James - no worries - keep reading Waveguide - much appreciated
    Forum Member
    duplicate post