Denise Van Outen

12345679»

Comments

• sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i know it's not really funny when a small child is involved but DVO's sad-faced acting in the Mail today is hilarious. Those years at stage school were sadly wasted:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sueh21 wrote: »
    i know it's not really funny when a small child is involved but DVO's sad-faced acting in the Mail today is hilarious. Those years at stage school were sadly wasted:rolleyes:

I agree. I feel so sorry for the little girl as it seems to me that DVO isn't really that interested in being a mother. She always appears to be off on holiday with her mates or out on the town if the papers are to be believed.

Imo she had a baby cos she was getting to 'that' age and it was the done thing to do. Poor child.
  • Dicey RileyDicey Riley Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    I wonder will one of them sign up for I'm a celebrity Get me out of here....
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many holidays does this woman have a year? She must have more holidays than Judith Chalmers.
  • violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Call me cynical but until they confirmed that they have actually split when they both separately confirmed before they still together bla bla she use to hide her wedding hand ( look on daily mail pics) now she showing the world no wedding ring.

She must have the paps on 24 hotline.
    The pictures look very staged to me like she holding out for a hello deal.