Amanda Holden not getting enough attention?

FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Not sure if this is just absolutely fine, or if I think she's an attention seeking silly old bint? Timing seems erm... interesting!

Amanda Holden wants to host a new Jim'll Fix It
:rolleyes:

Comments

• Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Attention seeking silly bint IMO.

Why on earth would anyone want anything to do with a format like JFI after all that's happened?
  • ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    It will never get the green light anyway.

Even Amanda said she thinks it would be unlikely in the article.
  • ChowderHeadChowderHead Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Urgh, hate her botoxed face and dead cow eyes.
  • Emma_BeckEmma_Beck Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    Urgh, hate her botoxed face and dead cow eyes.

:D I just LOL in my office
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    She needs the full attention of a firing squad.
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't these ridiculous celebs who say stuff like this realise how much they are discrediting the seriousness of the Saville case? They make me sick.
  • robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she tweeted this morning today and I'm A Celeb Now show last night - so clearly has no work on? lol
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good! I'd love to see her fade into the distance now. She's only famous because she married Les Dennis, she started out as a contestant on Blind Date, FGS! Why did anybody think it was a good idea to let her judge people on (insert name of Simon Cowell project here)? She's talentless, charmless, charisma-less and vacuous. I can't stand that little "I'm just so darn cute" nose-wrinkly thing she does. Ugh!
    Feel better having got that off my chest :o
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ive always felt sorry for Les Dennis.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't these ridiculous celebs who say stuff like this realise how much they are discrediting the seriousness of the Saville case? They make me sick.

How has she done that, she did not go to a paper and say I want to do a new Jim'll Fix It , she was asked a question about what she would like to do and she answered it honestly , should we all now not mention certain things as Jimmy Saville committed some disgusting crimes ?

It would be lovely to see a new show with kids getting wishes granted, lets not let a vile old man spoil such things and make us all scared of what we mention incase it reminds anyone of him.
  • Theo_BearTheo_Bear Posts: 997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola_T wrote: »
    She needs the full attention of a firing squad.

A firing squad is a bit harsh. A bottle of Chloroform would do just fine.
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually quite like Amanda Holden. I often go to a place where she stays a lot and she's very down to earth and pretty ordinary.
  • jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    isn't this an old story?
  • Sarah AnneSarah Anne Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jim'l fix it was a brilliant TV show and a brilliant concept.
    However it is tarnised now and will always be linked with Saville.
    Plus can you imagine the things this generation of kids would ask for lol!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Westy2 wrote: »

Me too. He's had a lucky escape. His new wife seems lovely.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda wouldn't be able to host this because she's female, and the name of the programme has a male's name in it. Think Amanda, think.
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Amanda wouldn't be able to host this because she's female, and the name of the programme has a male's name in it. Think Amanda, think.

Lol :D

I think Noel Edmonds does a Christmas wish-granting show, doesn't he? That might just be for sick or disabled kids though, I've never watched it :confused:
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Westy2 wrote: »

I can't imagine either of them being very easy to live with, and the combination obviously turned out to be a bit of a disaster.

She had too many delusions of fame and grandeur. It seems Les is happier with the quieter life, with his new family.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »

"Mandy will fix it " does not have the same appeal does it?