• lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Yvie123 wrote: »
    Bradley seems really subdued today!

He's been hypnotised by Ben :D
  • JustonecornettoJustonecornetto Posts: 19,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben is a bit of a character, I would have said Music as well for the twitter question.
  • fmradiotuner1fmradiotuner1 Posts: 20,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they done good.
  • Benjamin SiskoBenjamin Sisko Posts: 1,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rroses wrote: »
    Did anyone notice on yesterday's show when Shaun said " Taking nothing for granted" it was actually Bradleys' voice dubbed on to finish the sentence. I think there might have been a technical fault with Shaun's mic losing sound so they added it later. Otherwise it seems bizarre.

Shaun does need some more ways of summing up a win than " Another day at the Office" .
    He's on autopilot at that point and it gets too repetitive.

No he doesn't - it's just a catchphrase he adds on (usually after complimenting the team), that he's been doing since Series 1. It's cool! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lea_uk wrote: »
    He's been hypnotised by Ben :D

:D:D - he definitely didn't seem quite with it - must've been nearly time to hit the Bar when they filmed this one!
  • VientreVientre Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought one of the team would have taken the higher offer along the route to the final, they were a decent team and i feel with Paul youve always got a chance.
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Very good team today.
  • Mozza111Mozza111 Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    Pauls on bad form at the moment. I think his statistics for this series would say he has lost more than the others even Shaun.
  • RrosesRroses Posts: 1,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Very good team today.

The "stage hypnotist" was a bit over excited. Should have been able to calm himself down before hand if he was any good.

-
  • HHGTTGHHGTTG Posts: 5,941
    Forum Member
    So we have the leaning tower of Pizza now, according to Braders, rather than Peeser (Pisa). Thought that was funny.
  • king yrcanosking yrcanos Posts: 2,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mozza111 wrote: »
    Pauls on bad form at the moment. I think his statistics for this series would say he has lost more than the others even Shaun.

I think Paul has lost 3 times this series and all the others have only lost twice.
  • JustonecornettoJustonecornetto Posts: 19,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This team today are pretty poor, should be easy for Anne.
  • plattyplatty Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is a very poor team , think they'll be playing for a grand , been a while since no one made it back

Edit : maybe not :D
  • haggishantshaggishants Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    Wonder if they'd have accepted Sacristy for 'Where does a priest robe?' . (Given answer was Vestry).
  • plattyplatty Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey ..... I'll shut up now :D
  • Virgin QueenVirgin Queen Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HHGTTG wrote: »
    So we have the leaning tower of Pizza now, according to Braders, rather than Peeser (Pisa). Thought that was funny.

I thought my ears were deceiving me.
  • Benjamin SiskoBenjamin Sisko Posts: 1,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Paul has lost 3 times this series and all the others have only lost twice.

Yep, Anne, Mark and Shaun are currently on an 8-2 record, while Paul is on a 7-3 record. So yeah, Paul is currently the worst... ^^'
  • Mozza111Mozza111 Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    The guy who brought the 40k into the final chase had a awful final chase, there was a few times you could tell the lady knew the answer but he buzzed in quicker and passed!
  • DONTBANMEDONTBANME Posts: 495
    Forum Member
    Mozza111 wrote: »
    The guy who brought the 40k into the final chase had a awful final chase, there was a few times you could tell the lady knew the answer but he buzzed in quicker and passed!

Very easy questions for the third and fourth contestants in the middle round. Too many very ordinary contestants getting through to the final chase this series due to this.
  • king yrcanosking yrcanos Posts: 2,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope we get some more videos of The Chase USA in the new season, it seems a waste that in the UK we have access to 1 full episode and an one individual final chase. Whereas in the states they have access to a lot more. I hope itv4 pick this up sometime soon.
  • GoCompareThisGoCompareThis Posts: 10,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Repeats for all next week. :(

At least Pointless is back to the current series though! :D
  • Andy23Andy23 Posts: 15,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The questions are obviously targeted to the celebs knowledge tonight. Jason Gardner gets questions about fashion, music, dance etc, and goes through to the final chase.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy23 wrote: »
    The questions are obviously targeted to the celebs knowledge tonight. Jason Gardner gets questions about fashion, music, dance etc, and goes through to the final chase.

Surprised they didn't just hand Ashleigh the cheque and save some time. :D

'Band'. :rolleyes:
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    I love Linda but her mind was somewhere else there!
This discussion has been closed.