Comments

• Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Hello Lauren
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    I found the last Lauren Harries youtube offering so side-splittingly funny that I'll have to give this one a miss ;-)
  • Options
    Ruth_GoughRuth_Gough Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    I found the last Lauren Harries youtube offering so side-splittingly funny that I'll have to give this one a miss ;-)
    I don't think Lauren is in this video, just her dad and brother? What do they say about sarcasm being the lowest intellectual form of wit? Maybe think of some more solid comebacks. I found the video to be very funny anyway:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ruth_Gough wrote: »
    I don't think Lauren is in this video, just her dad and brother? What do they say about sarcasm being the lowest intellectual form of wit? Maybe think of some more solid comebacks. I found the video to be very funny anyway:D

Nope this low intellectual didn't crack a smile. And that's not being sarcastic. I think the whole family need help tbh.
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh not again.
  • Options
    Aidan11Aidan11 Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only watch two minutes of it.

That's two minutes of my life I wont get back.
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Spectacularly unfunny.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would a family who have been in trouble with the law* in the past start a thread with a title insinuating that they're in trouble with the law again? Remember, many people will see the thread title and either not click on it or click on it but not watch the video. Bad move (and in bad taste) really.

*Lauren's dad was done for insurance fraud and arson, I believe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can just imagine them having one of their creepy family meetings saying "we can make a fortune out of Youtube and we can market it on Digital Spy as usual".

"Anyone got a spare account we haven't been rumbled on yet?"
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sinistra wrote: »
    You can just imagine them having one of their creepy family meetings saying "we can make a fortune out of Youtube and we can market it on Digital Spy as usual".

"Anyone got a spare account we haven't been rumbled on yet?"

:D:D:D
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Yea it is all pretty pathetic
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Is there anything that this entire family is involved in, that isn't naff beyond words!?
  • Options
    fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    No surprise that the OPs username is an anagram of Rough Thug really, is it?
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Another new username, Lauren?!
  • Options
    DemonicrodentDemonicrodent Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not funny , I feel sorry for the poor public caught up in the video did you get their permission to be broadcast on the internet?
  • Options
    farscapefarscape Posts: 2,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't condone the abuse they apparently get on their estate in Cardiff but it's clear that it isn't all based on Lauren being transgender as they would have people believe but their deliberately provocative behavior.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How come I'm the only poster on here to be accused of being intellectually challenged by the lovely Harries family? *sulks*
  • Options
    BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus, I only managed to watch the first minute and feel like my IQ's dropped 50 points:(

What's wrong with these people?
  • Options
    RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren, PLEASE get a proper job, preferably a long way away from your family. I really do think you need to break free and start afresh. Stop courting attention and get your issues sorted out.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If this is about the parents, then it is not about a "celebrity" so doesn't even belong in here at all

EDIT: In this very unfunny video, someone who has edited it has spelled forecast wrong, there is an E in forecast, please correct this as it only made the video even more anal, thank you
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lauren Harries is just a revolting person all round.

And now it seems she comes from a whole family of pathetic attention seekers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    Lauren Harries is just a revolting person all round.

And now it seems she comes from a whole family of pathetic attention seekers.
    Don't forget the "title" she has now bestowed on herself ....... CCB's. Forget it Lauren, try "The Delusional" or "The Seriously Disturbed"
  • Options
    Goblin QueenGoblin Queen Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, Lauren. Why so creepy?

*shakes head*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I blame Wogan personally.

It was him having that weird antiques kid on his show that started all this guff.
  • Options
    woot_whoowoot_whoo Posts: 18,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I blame Wogan personally.

It was him having that weird antiques kid on his show that started all this guff.

I always thought it was the parents to blame. They denied the kid a normal life because they wanted money and fame. From what I've seen, this has never stopped.