Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 58)

Comments

• Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    easy to say but don't let it upset you.
    this series reeks of Failure C5 has no doubt told them naff off in terms of extra money to keep this mutation alive till the end of the series so its back to something that costs no money but they know gets the fans furious (hence keeping the series talking and more importantly getting people voting).

the producers are totally clueless and at a time when the summer series really needed to be on its best it literally sounds like they have lost the plot.

The warning signs were there when the theme was announced before the series kicked off and people were scoffed at for having reservations

Bet those same people who had the reservations about this theme will be saying "We're not the types to say we told you so, but......" ;)
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Morning all :D

Scots rool wrote: »

I didn't know either, AFAIK there was no mention of her puking at all! ROLLEYES
    keep the old eyes rolled if it makes you feel better, dear, but, unless I dreamt it, in the little telephone chat that Steven had with Kimbot, she said "I just couldn't stop being sick, and I have my IV line..."
    Morning honey

Personally I have more important things to worry about rather than be morally outraged about a presenter on a crap TV programme calling someone a princess etc! :

well I was morally outraged, sorry if that seems incomprehensible to you.
    People who are Baronesses and Dames have usually worked bliddy hard in service to the country to get those titles, and probably wouldn't be too pleased to see Rylan bestowing them on psychologists and the like..I very much doubt if any of them watch the programme so you are probably right. *rolls eyes and sighs deeply"
    Barracute wrote: »
    OMG! The Forums going into meltdown at the latest twisteroo!

Big spoiler -
    So the PHM's chose Steven, Ash, Pav and Zoe to face the vote but tonight BB reveallled the PHms to the house and then screwed them over by letting the nominated hms choose one of them to be safe and swapped with one of the PHMS, they chose to save Ash and put Ashleigh up!, So its Asheligh, Pav, Steven and Zoe who are up this week, Ashleigh should be safe against Steven and the two newbies, but what a twist to pull, i suppose we should have guessed !
    so I guess it will be Pav then?:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone.:)

I have never noticed. Who did he call the people's princess? I dont think the royal family are offended by casual bestowing of titles because Jimmy Savile called his mother "The Duchess" and he was friendly with most of them. (apparently)

Hmmm Jimmy Savile, what a role model HE was!
    I think his term was more along the lines of some people calling their wives "my old Duch" wasn't it? He couldn't probably go that far although he seemed to have a rather unhealthy obsession with his mother. I also doubt if he referred to her as the Duchess in front of aristocracy etc.

I can't recall who Rylan called the people's princess, but he kept doing it, and she was someone who everyone actually despised and calling her that was an insult to the memory of the original people's princess.

It seems as if he plucks these pseudo titles out of thin air without knowing what they mean, and someone should stop him >:(
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all :)
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oops, morning SR didn't see you there :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mootle wrote: »

keep the old eyes rolled if it makes you feel better, dear, but, unless I dreamt it, in the little telephone chat that Steven had with Kimbot, she said "I just couldn't stop being sick, and I have my IV line..."

well I was morally outraged, sorry if that seems incomprehensible to you.
    People who are Baronesses and Dames have usually worked bliddy hard in service to the country to get those titles, and probably wouldn't be too pleased to see Rylan bestowing them on psychologists and the like..I very much doubt if any of them watch the programme so you are probably right. *rolls eyes and sighs deeply"

so I guess it will be Pav then?:D
    Wind your neck in........I was referring to the fact I hadn't heard anything PRIOR to Kimbot phoning until then there had been no mention of her puking. It's not always about you! ROLLEYES
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Morning Everyone.:+)))))))))))))))

Another scorcher expected today, it says 26C here, mind you i'm in work so won't see it, just feel the effects as out air con is as good as a school boy waving a lolly ice in the room.
    Morning all :+)
    Morning SR.:+)))))))))))))))

Is it expected to be hot where you are?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning all :+D

Oops, morning SR didn't see you there :+D
    Morning Flora.:+))))))))))))))))

You arrived as i was creating a masterpiece, or a post, depends how you look at it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    I'm annoyed about Zoe Birkett being there at all - why are there no 'ordinary' people to send into the house, and why would she even bother???

I actually quite like Steven's new do, his hair was too prissy for me
    She irritates me, she's a people pleaser & a crawler! >:(

I think he looks deranged! :o
    Ashleigh wasn't impressed by Zoe lording it over them in the task. :D

I am a bit puzzled about how terrible Mark was. I have seen him sing locally, and although i cant remember much about it i do think it was at least pleasant. :confused: I don't know why he took the lead when they had Chris, a proper singer, to do it?
    She was completely ott wasn't she? I really can't stand her, she bugs me more & more every day.
    He was dire. I didn't know Chris was a singer, I knew he's an actor but not a singer.

Big spoiler -
    So the PHM's chose Steven, Ash, Pav and Zoe to face the vote but tonight BB reveallled the PHms to the house and then screwed them over by letting the nominated hms choose one of them to be safe and swapped with one of the PHMS, they chose to save Ash and put Ashleigh up!, So its Asheligh, Pav, Steven and Zoe who are up this week, Ashleigh should be safe against Steven and the two newbies, but what a twist to pull, i suppose we should have guessed !
    >:(>:(>:(
    Absolutely ridiculous, why the hell are they doing this. I think only once this series there has been a proper eviction!
    and since when has the PH's 'term' only lasted a day? Absolute disgrace & they wonder why people are pissed off by their shenanigans & blatant manipulation! >:(>:(>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oops, morning SR didn't see you there :D
    Morning Flora :D

Harumph! :p
    Hicky wrote: »
    Morning Everyone.:+)))))))))))))))

Another scorcher expected today, it says 26C here, mind you i'm in work so won't see it, just feel the effects as out air con is as good as a school boy waving a lolly ice in the room.

Morning SR.:+)))))))))))))))

Is it expected to be hot where you are?
    Morning Hicky :)

Indeed, it is, 24c - 26c (just mentioned that on the radio) it was so humid yesterday, there wasn't a breath of air, it's been the same overnight for the past week or so, 16c the past couple of nights. :o
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,608
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:D

Morning Eddy :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:+D
    Good Morning Eddy.:+))))))))))))))))

For those of you that are interested but not yet seen the nominations for this week, they are here, video and all.
    A great video though.
    http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-48-nominations-confirmed-%E2%80%93-huge-twist
    The result means that Steven, Pav, Zoe & Ashleigh are up.
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning Flora.:+))))))))))))))))

You arrived as i was creating a masterpiece, or a post, depends how you look at it.

Morning Hicky :D
    Morning Flora :D

Harumph! :p

Morning Hicky :)

Indeed, it is, 24c - 26c (just mentioned that on the radio) it was so humid yesterday, there wasn't a breath of air, it's been the same overnight for the past week or so, 16c the past couple of nights. :o

That's the trouble when you are such a shrinking violet you tend to get over looked on occasion :p:D

Morning Eddy :D
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good morning. :)
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Morning all and morning all lurking. :)

Big spoiler -

It is too much about the producers and not enough about the housemates. If it is a proper gameshow (and there are much better ones) it needs to be fair with pre-arranged rules, otherwise concentrate on interaction between the people and go take your meddling elsewhere!
    Hmmm Jimmy Savile, what a role model HE was!
    I think his term was more along the lines of some people calling their wives "my old Duch" wasn't it? He couldn't probably go that far although he seemed to have a rather unhealthy obsession with his mother. I also doubt if he referred to her as the Duchess in front of aristocracy etc.

I can't recall who Rylan called the people's princess, but he kept doing it, and she was someone who everyone actually despised and calling her that was an insult to the memory of the original people's princess.

It seems as if he plucks these pseudo titles out of thin air without knowing what they mean, and someone should stop him
    Well yes actually he WAS a good role model for many years before hysteria gripped the nation. They are saying he killed Jill Dando now. I would laugh if it wasn't so pathetic.

Was it Charlotte somebody who got drunk all the time and weed in the bed? I can see how that could be very annoying. :D
    She irritates me, she's a people pleaser & a crawler! >:(

I think he looks deranged! :o

She was completely ott wasn't she? I really can't stand her, she bugs me more & more every day.
    He was dire. I didn't know Chris was a singer, I knew he's an actor but not a singer.

>:(>:(>:(
    Absolutely ridiculous, why the hell are they doing this. I think only once this series there has been a proper eviction!

and since when has the PH's 'term' only lasted a day? Absolute disgrace & they wonder why people are pissed off by their shenanigans & blatant manipulation! >:(>:(>:(

His voice is quite nice. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcmjWLTm4q4 (a pneumatic drill would have been nicer than poor Mark)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The twists and turns of nominations reminds me of the explanations at the end of 321 – you thought it was that, but it wasn’t it was this which could you have led you to believe that …
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee<lnj\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\zjnh,m bm,,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    Good morning. :+)
    Good Morning Gemo.:+)))))))))))))))
    Morning all and morning all lurking. :+)

It is too much about the producers and not enough about the housemates. If it is a proper gameshow (and there are much better ones) it needs to be fair with pre-arranged rules, otherwise concentrate on interaction between the people and go take your meddling elsewhere!

Well yes actually he WAS a good role model for many years before hysteria gripped the nation. They are saying he killed Jill Dando now. I would laugh if it wasn't so pathetic.

Was it Charlotte somebody who got drunk all the time and weed in the bed? I can see how that could be very annoying. :+D

His voice is quite nice. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcmjWLTm4q4 (a pneumatic drill would have been nicer than poor Mark)
    Morning Honey.:+)))))))))))))))))

I know, it's dreadful having the producers running their own program.

I didn't know Chris could sing at all, that was ok, glad i don't have to sing.

I agree about Mark, and to think he auditioned for X-Factor.

And i forgot to say, It's a game show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wind your neck in........I was referring to the fact I hadn't heard anything PRIOR to Kimbot phoning until then there had been no mention of her puking. It's not always about you! ROLLEYES

:p:p it was the rolled eyes that I took exception to. If it wasn't all about me, wouldn't a :confused: would have sufficed.:confused::confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How anyone manages to come out of this show not requiring years of therapy escapes me!:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Was it Charlotte somebody who got drunk all the time and weed in the bed? I can see how that could be very annoying. :D

I don't think it was Charlotte was it? We all liked her :D although nobody could describe her as a people's princess.
    Joni would know, I wish she would come back.....:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it was Charlotte was it? We all liked her :D although nobody could describe her as a people's princess.
    Joni would know, I wish she would come back.....:(

It was Charlotte that weed the bed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How anyone manages to come out of this show not requiring years of therapy escapes me!:confused:
    I don't expect anyone to come out of this years show not requiring therapy for ever and ever and ever, or longer.
    The Sanest will be those out first no doubt.
This discussion has been closed.