BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 58)

Comments

• BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unusual ep tonight - BB stitched up Helen. makes a change from stitching up Ashleigh or Chris! Though i really dont like them revealing what was said to the whole house, but it was very funny hearing her flat denials whilst we got flashbacks of her saying exactly what BB quoted! Oh and for Honey i've no idea what Steven was wittering on about, he nearly sent me to sleep!
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New hosts for Couch Potatoes tomorrow

Couch Potato Radio CONTINUES tomorrow night with NEW HOSTS @sasquatch31 & @RobInnes87 11:30pm BST after BOTS! Skype: sasquatch320 #BBUK RT
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Evening Hicky :+) What was Steven talking about when he kept saying something about "the shit in the hoody"? I couldnt get the subtitles up and he's a dreadful mumbler.

Does your car cam record while it is parked too?
    Hi Honey.:+))))))))))))))))

I didn't get what he said either.

The camera starts automatic when you turn the ignition key on, which of course turns on the cigar lighter which has the camera plugged into it.
    You don't need the engine running.

You can of course stop the recording, or start it at anytime you want.
    You can of course take the camera out of the car and use it as a normal video camera, say after an accident or similar.

Here's a snap shot of the 2 video files running side by side on my computer screen, mind you it's a 24" screen so i can run 2 videos at once, you will see the 2 views are synchronized date and time wise.
    http://www.gagajoyjoy.com/fileSendAction/fcType/0/fcOid/122595734166471512/filePointer/398883007647827395/fodoid/398883007647827391/imageType/LARGE/inlineImage/true/Car%20Dash%20Cam%20-%20Front%20-%20Rear%20view%20on%20Puter.jpg
    Barracute wrote: »
    Unusual ep tonight - BB stitched up Helen. makes a change from stitching up Ashleigh or Chris! Though i really dont like them revealing what was said to the whole house, but it was very funny hearing her flat denials whilst we got flashbacks of her saying exactly what BB quoted! Oh and for Honey i've no idea what Steven was wittering on about, he nearly sent me to sleep!
    Hi Barra.:+)))))))))))))))

I think Helen says a lot that she doesn't remember as she probably says it after drinking.
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Its one disaster after another with them. :D

How is the new house going, Jojo? Are you in it yet?

Hideous task, total waste of 2 days.

Helen as ridiculous as ever, feeling that some HMs have a divine right never to be nominated>:(

Steven takes the biscuit for assuming that 'it's all about him'. He probably is a decent bloke in the real world, but Jeez, give us a break.

Just moved in Honey, when we came back from Cornwall. Place is full of boxes, driving me mad, but the very good news is that my daughter is coming home next week and bringing the baby:D:D:D
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Joni M wrote: »
    Wolfy :)

Hi All

Was gonna catch up but remembered the bath was running so gotta go.:blush:

Lotsalove to all xxxxx
    Hey Joni!:cool:

Wolfy was the People's Princess? :o:D
    Evening Hicky What was Steven talking about when he kept saying something about "the shit in the hoody"? I couldnt get the subtitles up and he's a dreadful mumbler.
    One of Life's Great Mysteries I'm afraid, Honey...:confused:
    JoJo4 wrote: »

Helen as ridiculous as ever, feeling that some HMs have a divine right never to be nominated>:(

Steven takes the biscuit for assuming that 'it's all about him'. He probably is a decent bloke in the real world, but Jeez, give us a break.

Just moved in Honey, when we came back from Cornwall. Place is full of boxes, driving me mad, but the very good news is that my daughter is coming home next week and bringing the baby:D:D:D

Yaaaaaay, JoJo you must be so thrilled! Is this permanently, or just on holiday?:)
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Afternoon everybody, and those who are just lurking, please start posting. :)

And about to get worse......I think i forgot to mention getting giant Laura Ashley curtains for ten pounds at the boot sale. I am quite pleased because they are pretty neutral but they honk of febreze which is covering the honk of smoke and i have been trying to wash the damned things for two days.
    I have been boiling one bit at a time in the twin tub, waiting till its cool enough to handle, dragging it into the big washing machine to rinse and repeating this three times (it has a valance) including reboiling, and i forgot the golden rule to NEVER LET GO OF THE HOSE and it whipped out of the sink, knocking the whole box of soap powder into the tub, and flooded the flaming floor.
    All repeated this morning except I hung onto the hose. I am hoping this will be enough. :

Sympathy for what? I am not in the least bit sympathetic. I think he is very dull and a bit horrible. I hope he goes. Surely people will want to keep the originals? Do originals usually win? I remember Orlaithboutme thrashed Science and walked out anyway.

Oh dear, poor Honey!:confused:

I feel sorry for Pav because he was so comprehensively stitched up by Danielle and Matthew, for revenge purposes, and those idiots belivied them....>:(
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you need a bit of a laugh out there, have a read of the Stop Bullying Helen thread :D

Karma is a wonderful thing
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all :D

Lovely news JoJo, bet that's put a spring in your step :D
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all :D

Lovely news JoJo, bet that's put a spring in your step :D

Morning Flora. :D

What's the baggage allowance from Singapore, Jo? Your daughter will use most of it with the baby paraphernalia & have to buy new clothes over here for herself. :D

I hope you're all very happy in your new house too. :)
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Good morning everyone. :)
    Barracute wrote: »
    The funny thing is, she didn't mean what she said about Steven in a horrible way (for once) but it sounded dreadful read back.
    richie4eva wrote: »
    New hosts for Couch Potatoes tomorrow

Couch Potato Radio CONTINUES tomorrow night with NEW HOSTS @sasquatch31 & @RobInnes87 11:30pm BST after BOTS! Skype: sasquatch320 #BBUK RT

What happened to the old presenters?
    Hicky wrote: »
    Hi Honey.:+))))))))))))))))

I didn't get what he said either.

The camera starts automatic when you turn the ignition key on, which of course turns on the cigar lighter which has the camera plugged into it.
    You don't need the engine running.

You can of course stop the recording, or start it at anytime you want.
    You can of course take the camera out of the car and use it as a normal video camera, say after an accident or similar.

Here's a snap shot of the 2 video files running side by side on my computer screen, mind you it's a 24" screen so i can run 2 videos at once, you will see the 2 views are synchronized date and time wise.
    http://www.gagajoyjoy.com/fileSendAction/fcType/0/fcOid/122595734166471512/filePointer/398883007647827395/fodoid/398883007647827391/imageType/LARGE/inlineImage/true/Car%20Dash%20Cam%20-%20Front%20-%20Rear%20view%20on%20Puter.jpg

Hi Barra.:+)))))))))))))))

I think Helen says a lot that she doesn't remember as she probably says it after drinking.

That's true, although she denies that too!
    The pictures are fabulously clear, aren't they? Is that New Brighton?

Helen as ridiculous as ever, feeling that some HMs have a divine right never to be nominated

Just moved in Honey, when we came back from Cornwall. Place is full of boxes, driving me mad, but the very good news is that my daughter is coming home next week and bringing the baby:D
    Oh super. :) The box phase goes on for a long time doesn't it? I still have boxes from 1987 in the attic. It will be lovely for all the cousins to be together. (more pics demanded please)

I don't much care about Helen's rudeness, I like some housemates to be horrible, but when she is controlling everything that happens in the house and spoiling the show it is going too far. I think people would be too scared to nominate her now even if she wasn't immune.
    Come back Carole. All is forgiven.
    Mootle wrote: »
    Hey Joni!:cool:

Wolfy was the People's Princess? :o:D

One of Life's Great Mysteries I'm afraid, Honey...:confused:

Yaaaaaay, JoJo you must be so thrilled! Is this permanently, or just on holiday?:)

I think Rylan must be being ironic. :D
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,593
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning SR and Honey :D

and Eddy who snuck in :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening Hicky :) What was Steven talking about when he kept saying something about "the shit in the hoody"? I couldnt get the subtitles up and he's a dreadful mumbler.

Does your car cam record while it is parked too?
    Apparently he'd said '......(referring to Pav), .....' if that little shit in the hoodie looks at me again'.......... :o

:o:o
    You reckon? I think he's exactly like that in real life & he's a UKIP supporter.

There's a video of him from last year, he was on some talk show & he goes on about how his heart was broken by some American woman he met. It's all scarily similar to Kimbot. It's quite long winded but worth watching. HERE
    He's very much a Walter Mitty character, he isn't a millionaire, he didn't 'buy out' his parents, his mother didn't have a good credit record & the bank wouldn't give her the loan required. TBF his credit record isn't too good either. He has a somewhat chequered past (re business dealings). He's full of BS.
    THIS is his business. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:D

Morning Eddy :D

Morning honey. :)

Sorry to hear Elfy isn't feeling too good just now. Give him my best wishes & a *hug* That should make him feel sooooooo much better. :D
    Forum Member
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Apparently he'd said '......(referring to Pav), .....' if that little shit in the hoodie looks at me again'.......... :o

:o:o
    You reckon? I think he's exactly like that in real life & he's a UKIP supporter.

There's a video of him from last year, he was on some talk show & he goes on about how his heart was broken by some American woman he met. It's all scarily similar to Kimbot. It's quite long winded but worth watching. HERE
    He's very much a Walter Mitty character, he isn't a millionaire, he didn't 'buy out' his parents, his mother didn't have a good credit record & the bank wouldn't give her the loan required. TBF his credit record isn't too good either. He has a somewhat chequered past (re business dealings). He's full of BS.
    THIS is his business. :D
    Looks at him? :o It sounds a bit thuggish.
    I saw the interview and its all a bit scary. I hope Kimberley is forced to watch it. I wonder what the daily star headline is about? "my pregnancy hell" or something? Probably an announcement that she isnt expecting knowing the star. ^_^
    Morning Eddy :D

Morning honey. :)

Sorry to hear Elfy isn't feeling too good just now. Give him my best wishes & a *hug* That should make him feel sooooooo much better. :D

Will do. :) Thanks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks at him? :o It sounds a bit thuggish.
    I saw the interview and its all a bit scary. I hope Kimberley is forced to watch it. I wonder what the daily star headline is about? "my pregnancy hell" or something? Probably an announcement that she isnt expecting knowing the star. ^_^

Will do. :) Thanks.
    He's all mouth & no trousers, he'd run a mile if he was challenged. She's only out for the magazine deals (he's probably hoping for the same) They both seem to think they're fascinating interesting people. The reality is.........they're boring fuds! ROLLEYES

The DS is a comic strip, do people actually buy that rag by what's on the front page.........there's never any truth in it.
    Forum Member
    :o Man says he went for circumcision and they took the whole lot off. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2704558/Alabama-man-claims-penis-mistakenly-amputated.html
    Forum Member
    He's all mouth & no trousers, he'd run a mile if he was challenged. She's only out for the magazine deals (he's probably hoping for the same) They both seem to think they're fascinating interesting people. The reality is.........they're boring fuds! ROLLEYES

The DS is a comic strip, do people actually buy that rag by what's on the front page.........there's never any truth in it.

Neither of them are short on confidence that's for sure. Mind you, i would rather the giant wassock stayed over the others just for entertainment purposes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :o Man says he went for circumcision and they took the whole lot off. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2704558/Alabama-man-claims-penis-mistakenly-amputated.html

Who knew there was proper wording for when the loss affects relationships. I must say I have never heard the expression loss of consortium before today :D
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:+))))))))))))))))))

Another scorcher by the looks of it.
    Good morning everyone. :+)

The funny thing is, she didn't mean what she said about Steven in a horrible way (for once) but it sounded dreadful read back.

What happened to the old presenters?

That's true, although she denies that too!
    The pictures are fabulously clear, aren't they? Is that New Brighton?

Oh super. :+) The box phase goes on for a long time doesn't it? I still have boxes from 1987 in the attic. It will be lovely for all the cousins to be together. (more pics demanded please)

I don't much care about Helen's rudeness, I like some housemates to be horrible, but when she is controlling everything that happens in the house and spoiling the show it is going too far. I think people would be too scared to nominate her now even if she wasn't immune.
    Come back Carole. All is forgiven.

I think Rylan must be being ironic. :+D
    Morning Honey.:+)))))))))))))))

Yes, good spotting, it is New Brighton, just coming from Morrisons car park at the lights turning right to go along the prom home.
    The sun direction effects it some of course, this is only a cheap camera, it only cost £41.99.
    Had brekkie in The Hungry Horse, O/H wasn't impressed.
    Morning all :+D

Lovely news JoJo, bet that's put a spring in your step :+D
    Morning Flora.:+)))))))))))))
    Morning Flora. :+D

What's the baggage allowance from Singapore, Jo? Your daughter will use most of it with the baby paraphernalia & have to buy new clothes over here for herself. :+D

I hope you're all very happy in your new house too. :+)
    Morning SR.:+))))))))))))))))))
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:+D
    Morning Eddy.:+)))))))))))))))))))
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, good spotting, it is New Brighton, just coming from Morrisons car park at the lights turning right to go along the prom home.
    The sun direction effects it some of course, this is only a cheap camera, it only cost £41.99.

Morning Hicky :D

The weather has been glorious hasn't it, long may it last :D
    Forum Member

We had one of the worst meals ever in the hungry horse last summer. Probably the same one. Never again.
    Are you going to see the giants?

Giants last time, for anyone who is wondering what i'm talking about... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQfEAwBR9dY
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We had one of the worst meals ever in the hungry horse last summer. Probably the same one. Never again.

Giants last time, for anyone who is wondering what i'm talking about... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQfEAwBR9dY

I thought at first you were talking about a sporting team :D They are brilliant aren't they.
    Forum Member
    Morning Hicky :+D

The weather has been glorious hasn't it, long may it last :+D
    I think the weather should be ok for now, forecast says around 19C or higher for some time.

I'll probably just see them on the TV, not a lover of being in crowds, think they are brill though.
    Forum Member
    I think the weather should be ok for now, forecast says around 19C or higher for some time.

I'll probably just see them on the TV, not a lover of being in crowds, think they are brill though.

I am trying to work out a route that avoids the crowds. It should be possible, but I am still working on it. :D
This discussion has been closed.