✭✭✭
    Anna Nicole Smith on the final episode

Not sure if that'll hold my interest like Whitney or Michael
  • Options
    kate36kate36 Posts: 13,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    paulbax wrote: »

Oh my goodness, she is the image of whitney!! Hope her life works out a lot happier than her mum's..
  • Options
    paulbaxpaulbax Posts: 2,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kate36 wrote: »
    Oh my goodness, she is the image of whitney!! Hope her life works out a lot happier than her mum's..
    I think she looks more like Bobby tbh, although she definitely has Whitney's eyes.

And I agree I hope she pick a good path in life, although it seems she already has a few issues with drugs according to the tabloids, Whitney's mother Cissy also pretty much confirmed that the rumours were true on Oprah :(.

This magazine article has some very disappointing photos -
    http://entertainmentrundown.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Bobbi-Kristina-Brown-Alleged-Cocaine-Pictures-4.jpg
  • Options
    rebellionrebellion Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gold2040 wrote: »
    Anna Nicole Smith on the final episode

Not sure if that'll hold my interest like Whitney or Michael

I found the Anna Nicole one just as interesting. Her life was so devastating, espiecally her son dying, her giving birth then dying shortly after.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't realise ANS had given birth and had her son die so close to her own death. How tragic.

I felt quite depressed by the notion that she died because of a fear of being "caught out" by the paparazzi. What a life.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    I didnt realise how much of druggie waster she was, amazing she lived that long. I notice there are no pictures of her body as there was last week.

Do you mean autopsy ones? I think they did show her body on the bathroom floor though.
    Aries_123 wrote: »
    Unbelievable that Clive Davis went ahead with his party while the woman that made him millions lay dead upstairs

I found that shocking. And then asked myself why the hell I'm shocked. It kind of proves Hollywood's reputation in a way. None of them care about you, it's all about everyman for himself, they'll use and take advantage of anyone and anything to get what they want. Really awful place to be, I'd hate to be in the position of these people, even with the wealth.

What use is having everything you'll ever want when it doesn't make you happy and requires you to be surrounded by all those vultures? :(
    I'm not an expert on such matters, but that sounds to me like a pretty cack-handed method of getting drugs. The Happy Mondays alone must have cleared out the entire stock of pens in Rymans and Office World.

It was just to bypass the entourage always surrounding her. I doubt it was always foolproof, just explained how they didn't have any knowledge of how she acquired her drugs.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rebellion wrote: »
    I found the Anna Nicole one just as interesting. Her life was so devastating, espiecally her son dying, her giving birth then dying shortly after.

There was such instability in her life that it is another situation in which you wonder how she lasted as long as she did.

The loss of her son inevitably sent her over the edge.
  • Options
    gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought I would bump this since there is a new series of this series

First episode is regarding Michael Hutchence of INXS
  • Options
    JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The consensus seemed to be it was suicide even though he didn't leave a note, rather than some bizarre sex game gone wrong. The balance of his mind seemed quite disturbed according to the re-enactment of his last hours - desperately worried about whether the court ruling could allow Paula to bring Tiger Lily out to Oz for Xmas, blazing row with Bob on the phone, and drink and drugs in his system.
  • Options
    grauniadgrauniad Posts: 7,958
    Forum Member
    Was there a reason given as to why he didn't come to England, rather than sweat on a Court ruling?
  • Options
    JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grauniad wrote: »
    Was there a reason given as to why he didn't come to England, rather than sweat on a Court ruling?

It did seem a bit selfish didn't it.......I guess he wanted to spend Xmas with his family and wanted Paula and Tiger Lily to fly halfway across the world to join him.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jerrybob wrote: »
    It did seem a bit selfish didn't it.......I guess he wanted to spend Xmas with his family and wanted Paula and Tiger Lily to fly halfway across the world to join him.

The band's tour was about to start. He had contractual commitments in Australia.
  • Options
    evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rebellion wrote: »

I actually found her the most interesting and the saddest. Her life really was a mess, some self inflicted, some not, but the loss of her son must have been excruciating. I remember when she filmed her reality series and you could see the closeness between them both. She adored that boy and I think it was fairly obvious that her card was marked from the day he died.
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When is it on and what channel :confused:
  • Options
    gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    When is it on and what channel :confused:
    Was on last night on C5

Available on catchup
  • Options
    R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted, wrong thread.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't watch the Anna Nicole Smith one as I think those around her were abusing her. Maybe not physically but she was their money spinner and easier to manage when off her face. If she feared going to hospital in her last days, I'm sure the hotel could've organised a discreet doctors visit if asked. Why none of her hangers on didn't ask is beyond me.