The Ronnie Mitchell & Jack Branning Appreciation Thread! (Part 5)

Comments

• TakeachancexTakeachancex Posts: 8,029
    Forum Member
    I just love how we said we would get to part 5 by the time of the shooting.. ok so we said before the episode but HEY.. it's still the same day :D

Well done guys !

We'll have done another 5 parts by the time of the proposal at this rate :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ems_1990 wrote: »
    Im sure Simone woud def be up for that then :p
    imone said she wanted to see us on part 5 and looks like she got her wish.
    Awwww, Mohamed, so noble of you :D:p:)

This thread is just amazing !!! I love how since the beginning of part 3 it has SERIOUSLY picked up.. still can't get over the fact the shooting has HAPPENED. It's crazy !

Ooh what's happening in tomorrow's ep btw ? We have Ron/Stace scene, Janine crying over Danielle, also her chasing after Ryan.. Ron visiting Jack with flowers, but they aren't for him.. Carol has a go at her.. is Chelsea at the hosp tomorrow ? :mad:

I know part 3 and 4 have been a rollercoaster. All you said yes and chelsea i think is because denise has a chat with carol doesnt she??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just love how we said we would get to part 5 by the time of the shooting.. ok so we said before the episode but HEY.. it's still the same day :D

Well done guys !

Eeekk love it :) Sarah, did you see my post about how long it takes us from each other. I googled it :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We were 1500 posts robbed as it should have split at 4500. We could have had all shooting on one part:(. But still at least we got to part 5 prior to friday:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 463
    Forum Member
    Ami09x wrote: »
    So who's up for a Elstree Rack- up :D:D

if you all go then you have to get as much info as possible!! i would come but i live about 5 hours away and i doubt i would be allowed to go to London on my own :rolleyes:
    Hey :)

Yeah finally on Part 5 ! Thought it would never come at one point. Tonight's episode was surprisingly enjoyable.. yet heartbreaking at the same time. I seriously can't get over Ronnie.. just her face when she saw cack together.. uggggh :( Also her reaction when she found out it was Jack who had been shot.. she was completely floored :(

Soo looking forward to the stuff to come, but tonights episode just made me feel really impatient and quite frustrated as you can tell Ron is just gonna be shut out and made to feel as if she doesn't belong there.. when really it's all about Ronnie and Jack.

Finally to the BIB, totally agree. Fingers crossed BK keeps them together. Although i must say reading from the spoilers and what's to come.. their build up this time round really is incredible.. much more realistic (apart from cack obvsiously).. so i reckon this time it's just GOT to be for keeps :)

Ok i've just realised i haven't actually read todays PO spoilers.. does anyone have the link for them ?

Hey Sarah! :)
    BIB1 Yeahh this sums it up completely! i loved it but it was really sad at times!

BIB2 Yeahh im not looking forward to see this either, but we just have to think, RACK REUNION is on the way:D !

BIB3 OMG soo hope he doess!!! they are perfect.

BIB4 yeahh here :) :
    monday19th http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/tv/2010/wk16/mon.shtml
    tuesday20th http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/tv/2010/wk16/tue.shtml
    thursday22nd http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/tv/2010/wk16/thu.shtml
    friday23rd http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/tv/2010/wk16/fri.shtml

not all Rack related but have a look for yourself (: x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,579
    Forum Member

Well done guys !

Yes we all tried really hard and we managed it, its still the same day :D

I reckon we'll be on Part 7 by the proposal :D
  • liliroselilirose Posts: 10,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey :)

Yeah finally on Part 5 ! Thought it would never come at one point. Tonight's episode was surprisingly enjoyable.. yet heartbreaking at the same time. I seriously can't get over Ronnie.. just her face when she saw cack together.. uggggh :( Also her reaction when she found out it was Jack who had been shot.. she was completely floored :(

Soo looking forward to the stuff to come, but tonights episode just made me feel really impatient and quite frustrated as you can tell Ron is just gonna be shut out and made to feel as if she doesn't belong there.. when really it's all about Ronnie and Jack.

Finally to the BIB, totally agree. Fingers crossed BK keeps them together. Although i must say reading from the spoilers and what's to come.. their build up this time round really is incredible.. much more realistic (apart from cack obvsiously).. so i reckon this time it's just GOT to be for keeps :)

Ok i've just realised i haven't actually read todays PO spoilers.. does anyone have the link for them ?

Ronnie's face was the one that set me off. It was like when Danielle died all over. From the moment Ron realised who Danielle was and when she said baby, I couldn't stop crying. It was Ronnie who made me emotional tonight.
    Sam plays these emotional scenes brilliantly. She deserves recognition and I can not repeat this enough. I hope she is up for best dramatic performance this year.

I like the fact that the build up and the shooting itself has brought the Brannings together too. Since Carol returned we have seen Max/Jack and Carol as siblings and it has done wonders for Jack's character. many people are starting to like him.
    The aftermath seems like it is going to be more about Jack and Ronnie getting back together. That is going to be one happy day for all of us.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Part we'll do proper guys no one word or sentence just to get to the next part, everyone agreeing:) or am i in a minority with this recommendation:(
    Forum Member
    LOL ! Omg she sooo would :p

She's in London now ! She should go down to Elstree whilst she's there :p

Aww she should defo go if she's there :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This Part we'll do proper guys no one word or sentence just to get to the next part, everyone agreeing:) or am i in a minority with this recommendation:(

Agreed :)

Can you now tell us how you knew about the split please? :)
    Forum Member

Agreed, I'm slightly to blame :o
    Forum Member
    Emily and Sarah, did you get my PM?
  • liliroselilirose Posts: 10,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree. I enjoy it when we have proper discussions.
    Although a little bit of fun helps too. But we have to do it properly this time.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes we all tried really hard and we managed it, its still the same day :D

I reckon we'll be on Part 7 by the proposal :D
    Yes i think we will be theres 3 weeks one and a half week for each thread and we'll be on it in no time.
    lilirose wrote: »
    Ronnie's face was the one that set me off. It was like when Danielle died all over. From the moment Ron realised who Danielle was and when she said baby, I couldn't stop crying. It was Ronnie who made me emotional tonight.
    Sam plays these emotional scenes brilliantly. She deserves recognition and I can not repeat this enough. I hope she is up for best dramatic performance this year.

I like the fact that the build up and the shooting itself has brought the Brannings together too. Since Carol returned we have seen Max/Jack and Carol as siblings and it has done wonders for Jack's character. many people are starting to like him.
    The aftermath seems like it is going to be more about Jack and Ronnie getting back together. That is going to be one happy day for all of us.

LOL at max and jack bickering just when i thought they were geting close, max tut tut jealousy. Ive calmed down a bit now about jack treating ronnie like that, she truly loves him.
    Forum Member
    Although a little bit of fun helps too. But we have to do it properly this time.:)

i agree too. i think the proper discussions are more interesting. although the rack related games are pretty fun, especially the quizzes :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emily and Sarah, did you get my PM?

YES :D ill read it now, im excited :)
    Forum Member

Yes, major in depth discussions are the best :D but some fun is needed at night ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed :)

Can you now tell us how you knew about the split please? :)
    oh sorry of course all i did was e mail the moderator at 10:45 i should have done it ages ago and he said it splits at 4500 due to server strain so i replied our thread is hitting 6000 hence we got a split.:)
    Agreed, I'm slightly to blame :o
    I think we're all to blame.
    Agree. Proper discussions is lethal. Bt of fun is great but this thread will be proper hopefully
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    l really cant bare to see any more of upset ronnie after tonights episode as its been a relentless misery filled episodes for her since xmas, l wont be able to handle another person picking on her, i.e. Carol tomorrow and especially as its danielles death anniversary.
    Its going to be too much to handle, l might just skip next week and wait for week 15 for some good rack finally but the only problem is that l want to see racey.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    arghhh post not showing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, major in depth discussions are the best :D but some fun is needed at night ;)

YEP:D in depth convos are my favourists but at like 1 in the morning while were waiting for spoilers or in general its hard. So maybe a few Rack related quizes :)
    Forum Member
    Yes i think we will be theres 3 weeks one and a half week for each thread and we'll be on it in no time.

LOL at max and jack bickering just when i thought they were geting close, max tut tut jealousy. Ive calmed down a bit now about jack treating ronnie like that, she truly loves him.

Top bit, Yes we did good 6 days to get to this part, thats really good :)

BIB: I haven't I'm still angry, the way he said it like she was nobody!! She is somebody!! :(
  • BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congrats for part 5 :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YEP:D in depth convos are my favourists but at like 1 in the morning while were waiting for spoilers or in general its hard. So maybe a few Rack related quizes :)
    Yes totally agree emily late night quiz's would be ideal when its difficult to discuss due to tiredness, so maybe 2 times a week monday and fri/sat
    Top bit, Yes we did good 6 days to get to this part, thats really good :)

BIB: I haven't I'm still angry, the way he said it like she was nobody!! She is somebody!! :(

So am I because chelsea broke her on tuesday and jack today, of course shes something she kind loving pretty and a fighter lol.
    Forum Member

it really annoyed me at the time! i was like, Noooo jack you take that back now! but you could see he regretted saying what he said :)
This discussion has been closed.