Daybreak No Helen for Interview

Surprised that Helen was a no show for the evictee interview this morning on Daybreak. Linda did an interview to fill the slot. Any reason why Helen wasn't there?

Comments

• YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Richard said earlier that she has locked herself in her room - hope she is ok
  • Department_SDepartment_S Posts: 4,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rourke wrote: »
    Surprised that Helen was a no show for the evictee interview this morning on Daybreak. Linda did an interview to fill the slot. Any reason why Helen wasn't there?

Still trying to figure out how to turn the hotel hairdryer on?
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,747
    Forum Member
    Perhaps the hotel salon was fully booked today?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Yera wrote: »

Didn't know that, hope she's okay. And she did so well in the live interview last night.
  • Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Probably in a sulk because she was voted out when she expected to win, ha ha :)
  • Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
    Forum Member
    She has probably done a deal with newspaper or magazine, which would prevent her from speaking to any other outlets.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    She seemed fine in her exit interview, so I would think, that she is either upset about some articles about her, or has done a deal with some magazine and thus won't do any other interviews.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lukey37 wrote: »
    She has probably done a deal with newspaper or magazine, which would prevent her from speaking to any other outlets.

Doubt that. Her first contractual obligation will be with ITV.
    Forum Member
    Lukey37 wrote: »

I would imagine that she would be contracted to speak to the Itv shows just like the other celebs did - She may be embarrassed at some of the footage or perhaps she got bad news since leaving -
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    She seemed fine in her exit interview, so I would think, that she is either upset about some articles about her, or has done a deal with some magazine and thus won't do any other interviews.

I thought it would be in a contract that follow up interviews would be necessary - has this ever happened before that an evicted celebrity didn't do any further interviews?
    Forum Member
    I thought it would be in a contract that follow up interviews would be necessary - has this ever happened before that an evicted celebrity didn't do any further interviews?

I think they all have done them, and I don't think Helen came across that bad that she should be ashamed of herself. She was friendly enough, just a bit of an attention seeker, but then again, so is everyone doing the show.

Maybe she had some harsh words from loved ones?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is all part of her plan, just like the 'I can't do this"... 'Oh now I can', when she was in the jungle
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's probably far too busy getting her fake tan put right, hair blow dryed, nails done etc. etc...
    Forum Member
    I think they all have done them, and I don't think Helen came across that bad that she should be ashamed of herself. She was friendly enough, just a bit of an attention seeker, but then again, so is everyone doing the show.

Maybe she had some harsh words from loved ones?

I hope her fella hasn't done a runner- he was getting stick at games- chants etc and abuse on twitter also- I think something significant has happened relationship or otherwise that has prevented Helen from giving an interview
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well give her her due. She continues to be the big talking point.
    Forum Member
    I hope her fella hasn't done a runner- he was getting stick at games- chants etc and abuse on twitter also- I think something significant has happened relationship or otherwise that has prevented Helen from giving an interview

Yeah, that crossed my mind when he wasn't in there greeting her when she came out. She was cheerful and happy when she did get out, so something might have happened in her personal life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, that crossed my mind when he wasn't in there greeting her when she came out. She was cheerful and happy when she did get out, so something might have happened in her personal life.

Is he a footballer, it is mid season, sure he can't get away!
  • MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Her boyfriend probably wan't allowed out there due to footballing commitments. She probably thought she was really popular but has now seen some of the things written about her!
  • ~Twinkle~~Twinkle~ Posts: 8,165
    Forum Member
    Helen looked shocked when her name was called out by Ant and Dec, she looked horrified when parts of her "best bits" were shown. Ant and Dec weren't backward in coming forward when it came to her failures at so many BTTs and when she fell into her mother's arms I would swear that she was crying.

Hopefully, the penny has dropped with her, that she wasn't as popular with the British public as she believed that she was, due to her utter stupidity and yes, she's stupid and very vain, thank goodness that I don't know any twenty two year olds like her, the ones that I know are responsible adults who can brush their own hair, and before anyone jumps on me, she did say that she couldn't brush her own hair.

She's probably sulking in her hotel room, too ashamed to face anyone. Let's hope that she's learned her lesson and will finally grow up.
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ~Twinkle~ wrote: »
    Helen looked shocked when her name was called out by Ant and Dec, she looked horrified when parts of her "best bits" were shown. Ant and Dec weren't backward in coming forward when it came to her failures at so many BTTs and when she fell into her mother's arms I would swear that she was crying.

Hopefully, the penny has dropped with her, that she wasn't as popular with the British public as she believed that she was, due to her utter stupidity and yes, she's stupid and very vain, thank goodness that I don't know any twenty two year olds like her, the ones that I know are responsible adults who can brush their own hair, and before anyone jumps on me, she did say that she couldn't brush her own hair.

She's probably sulking in her hotel room, too ashamed to face anyone. Let's hope that she's learned her lesson and will finally grow up.

Don't think the crying in her mother's arms is particularly relevant as most of them cry when they see their relatives/friends. Her parents have expressed their annoyance in the Press at the general reaction to Helen and her antics over the last 2 weeks. Think she has been told about the negativity,seen the papers, and possibly spoken to friends and her boyfriend. .As you say, she may be too ashamed or shocked to face doing a public interview.
    Pure speculation, but there have been several reports that her boyfriend has not been impressed by her behaviour(altthough he would know what she is like), and has dumped her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh dear doesnt sound good :( She did seem to have a few self confidence issues, and to be fair most people would have been mortified to hear the full extent of the fake tan episode (let alone if she's seen it :eek:) and the bra/bikini-top VT yesterday was not much better :cool:

As for her BF i didn't realise they had been together so long, I kind of linked them in my mind since his move to Manchester :o but as they've been together over a year+, I doubt very much anything will have changed in that department due to her stint in the jungle
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    milmol wrote: »
    oh dear doesnt sound good :( She did seem to have a few self confidence issues, and to be fair most people would have been mortified to hear the full extent of the fake tan episode (let alone if she's seen it :eek:) and the bra/bikini-top VT yesterday was not much better :cool:

I think most people would be grown up enough to just laugh about it!
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Unlike the others, helen will be preparing to meet the press.
    Hair
    nails
    a proper fake tan
    practising her pout and pose.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think most people would be grown up enough to just laugh about it!

You're right, although speaking personally, I think a fair bit (few days!) of mortification would come for me before I was able to laugh at it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Unlike the others, helen will be preparing to meet the press.
    Hair
    nails
    a proper fake tan
    She would not like to be seen as she was when she left the jungle.

She wont want to miss out on any major publicity so one little slot on Daybreak wont harm her eh?

She's gotta look good for the camera :D