Options

People power :Compare the hms poll

erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This week, as part of People Power, our Borehamwood residents are going to play a fun game where they have to guess who the audience prefers based on different categories. Naturally, this is where YOU come in, so get answering below and more will be revealed very soon...

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/people-power-compare-housemates-poll

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting questions I struggled with a couple .Mark won't be happy if the majority answer like I did ...opps
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    erin_p wrote: »
    Interesting questions I struggled with a couple .Mark won't be happy if the majority answer like I did ...opps

Lol Mark was my answer to pretty much anything to do with being fake.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol Mark was my answer to pretty much anything to do with being fake.

Time for Mark to have a 'reality' check :D
  • Options
    Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had to leave a few out such as most unhygenic and another 2 which I can't remember lol Mark got a few (not good) votes and I was surprised that I actually gave Helen a couple of (good) votes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    erin_p wrote: »

Mine neither :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do they have to have questions like "Which housemate is the most unattractive?".

*sigh*
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate that they've included least attractive, that's a horrible one, I know attractiveness can be measured on personality as well as looks but the housemates always think of it as looks.
    Some of them I found quite difficult, but I'm finding a lot of the answers to be Mark, and they're not the positive questions.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachael. wrote: »
    Had to leave a few out such as most unhygenic and another 2 which I can't remember lol Mark got a few (not good) votes and I was surprised that I actually gave Helen a couple of (good) votes.

I gave Winston the unhygienic ,there was lots of his bad habits re the toilet :D
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    Rachael. wrote: »

Most unhygienic was easy wasnt it Winston who got called out for peeing all over the seat and not cleaning it up?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    voted mark for all the negative ones lool
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrovegni wrote: »
    Why do they have to have questions like "Which housemate is the most unattractive?".

*sigh*

I feel guilty for my answer to that one :blush: I wish I left it blank now. I think that's got to be the worst one to come top in over any of the questions. I would rather be voted the biggest bitch, fake, boring than unnattractive. Looks are something that can't be changed and this would really upset me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gcmac wrote: »
    I hate that they've included least attractive, that's a horrible one, I know attractiveness can be measured on personality as well as looks but the housemates always think of it as looks.
    Some of them I found quite difficult, but I'm finding a lot of the answers to be Mark, and they're not the positive questions.

I agree looks are in the eye of the beholder .Ash does nothing for me but he is BB eye candy .When he went in I thought ...nice...it's funny how ugly a person can become .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw yeah of course I forgot about Winston's toilet habits :D
  • Options
    frojafroja Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    having a nasty personality and behaviour towards others is not attractive. Helen gets that one. She is also the answer to a lot of the other questions in that poll.
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which housemate would you least like to wake up in bed with is also quite a nasty one. I don't think there's any need for some of these questions. Least hygienic is hard to answer too, I know there were mentions of Winston's toilet habits at the start, but they've not been mentioned for weeks and it's difficult to judge if you're not living with them.
  • Options
    jim_lyonsjim_lyons Posts: 1,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mostly Mark and Zoe for all the bad ones. Realised I actually don't like any of the HMs this year...
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    all the negative questions I answered MARK :D
  • Options
    MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't answer the least hygenic one - I don't live with them so don't know

Mark and Zoe got a few negative votes
  • Options
    detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    all the negative questions I answered MARK :D

i answered Chris
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope mark gets all the : most 2 faced , fake , biggest stirrer etc. categories , he'll have a meltdown .

altho actually since he's psychic he'll probably predict it
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess this is the week they turn on Mark as that is a gift to give him a serious reality check. I also found a couple of positives for Helen. And yes Winston also got some negatives.
  • Options
    Alpha32Alpha32 Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Answered Mark for most of them - unless they was positive in which case was either Ashleigh or Chris :)
  • Options
    bulldog rosiebulldog rosie Posts: 1,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ashley87 wrote: »
    Mine neither :D

nor mine ! :D
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i answered Chris