Options

EE:Monalisa about Phil & Shirley(Credit where credit is due,we have to applaud her:)

faith11faith11 Posts: 908
Forum Member
✭✭
Hi all.Sometimes,I've posted threads and sometimes I've commented on others,most times I just lurk and in my lurking I noticed a certain Monalisa who stoically,boldly and confidently declared her conviction that Phil loved Shirley and they were meant to be;).Against all odds and against cynicism from a lot of forum members including myself.As I lurked,reading her posts I grinned in amusement and disbelief to myself thinking and agreeing with most,This is nuts,Phil doesn't love Shirley:rolleyes:.

However,I watched recent episodes and especially yesterday.Phil digging desperately with his hands for Shirley made me go ...aaah.Recently,him paying for her rent and then he stopped and didn't kill Carl because he mentioned 'Shirley' started making me ponder and rethink my stance.I'm thinking maybe Mona is right and Phil loves Shirley.So kudos to you Mona if you read this for your convictions.I applaud you and I hope others do too!:D;)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't encourage her for heaven's sake :D
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,962
    Forum Member
    ah youve probably made my day lol!

credit has to go to steve and the producers though. if it wasnt for their interviews id have given up all hope long ago!
This discussion has been closed.