Options

have i bin reduced to bein moved on chatter????

Comments

• Options
    chopsimchopsim Posts: 3,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80sfan wrote: »
    Aww give her a break, she's a breath of fresh air compared to some of the misery guts around ;-)

She??? It's a fat hairy single unemployed man. Sat at his computer in pee stained y- fronts and food stains down his vest.
  • Options
    pink star 28pink star 28 Posts: 1,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pinky, I thought you were going to do my nails?

Yeah im next in work on wednesday so come and get them done on wednesday. Do u want them long?
  • Options
    StarpussStarpuss Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'She' reminds me a little of the FM from a while ago that used to post odd things. Yappy was it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chopsim wrote: »
    She??? It's a fat hairy single unemployed man. Sat at his computer in pee stained y- fronts and food stains down his vest.

Hahahahahahah
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

... What type of food?
  • Options
    Doctor_WibbleDoctor_Wibble Posts: 26,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is bin reduced any relation to bin laden?
    Ahh... I think I understand now - if you take what initially appeared to be simply poor grammar on a logic problem and realise it was meant to be 'reduced bin' as opposed to 'laden bin' then 'reduced' here would mean 'unladen' and it would be a touch of surrealism on a well-known question about average flight speeds.

Or possibly we all failed simply by not leaning on enough of the keys with the punctuationy things on them.
  • Options
    chopsimchopsim Posts: 3,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizix wrote: »
    ... What type of food?

Pot noodle
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 294
    Forum Member
    Starpuss wrote: »
    'She' reminds me a little of the FM from a while ago that used to post odd things. Yappy was it?

Was yappy a friend of that crazy chris I keep hearing about or were they both the same person?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pot noodle

Mmm cud just eat a pot noodle as well. Might make some super noodles instead.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was yappy a friend of that crazy chris I keep hearing about or were they both the same person?

Apparently im both.oh im supposed to b a man as well. All these different people im supposed to be lol.
  • Options
    StarpussStarpuss Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I was always of the opinion they were 2 different people but who knows on the internet :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pot noodle

Sounds like husband/wife material to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mmm cud just eat a pot noodle as well. Might make some super noodles instead.

Mrs Fizix had one of those wok noodle things (I think it was sharwoods or blue dragon), apparently they are better than pot noodles.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    why hasn't this thread moved to chatter yet ? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Fizix had one of those wok noodle things (I think it was sharwoods or blue dragon), apparently they are better than pot noodles.

I might have to giv them a try :-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    why hasn't this thread moved to chatter yet ? :p

Its clearly GD worthy, I mean, just look at the offerings on GD tonight. If this goes, 90% of the first 5 pages go with it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 294
    Forum Member
    Apparently im both.oh im supposed to b a man as well. All these different people im supposed to be lol.
    I was always of the opinion they were 2 different people but who knows on the internet :D

Ahh well, I suppose forums would be boring if everyone was like me.:blush:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nah. That's Q that is
    *looks helpful*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pinky, I thought you were going to do my nails?

*waves at Frankie_Little*

I want my nails done please. I've never had my nails done ever. It will be exciting ;-)
  • Options
    tealadytealady Posts: 26,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats that supposed to mean?
    It's an illustration that your threads are not GD but Chatter. That was self evident.
  • Options
    steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweepstake: What time will this thread get moved or locked this evening?

I will go for 8.07pm
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's quite insulting.
    Yappy was thick as shite. And very very annoying.

Pink star Andre is the bearded Italian, not handsome but really cute and cuddly.
    Stevie is just amusing, apparently he shaggy Chloe who was the first to get booted off.
    She was crap :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WoodenCat wrote: »
    That's quite insulting.
    Yappy was thick as shite. And very very annoying.

Pink star Andre is the bearded Italian, not handsome but really cute and cuddly.
    Stevie is just amusing, apparently he shaggy Chloe who was the first to get booted off.
    She was crap :)

Is chloe that one with blonde hair? Her voice was terrible lol. Yeah i know who u mean now :-)
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Yeah im next in work on wednesday so come and get them done on wednesday. Do u want them long?
    Yes, long, navy blue and sparkles ahoy :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its clearly GD worthy, I mean, just look at the offerings on GD tonight. If this goes, 90% of the first 5 pages go with it.

Innit :)

I love Gd it's the randomness that keeps me coming back.