Kristina

Comments

• bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some of the things said about Kristina have been totally uncalled for.
  • londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sallyforth wrote: »
    Not that I want Janette to get vilified, but she's dated Artem and Pasha in the past and now Aljaz. And Artem was with Kara and before that also with Carrie Ann from DWTS. And Pasha is now with Rachel R... etc. etc. So what I say? Big deal ;-)

Yeah, I read about Janette.

Generally speaking, if they are single and want to try dating, then why not? It's has nothing to do with anyone else and they aren't hurting anyone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt it's a safe assumption that the Pros are affected to the same extent as we are regarding who ends up with the Glitterball.

They know success in SCD is largely dependent upon attracting votes from people who can't tell the difference between a good dancer and a poor dancer made to look good by the choreography.

I suspect by far the most important thing for the Pros is having the respect of the other Pros - and Kristina has consistently worked miracles with celebs who started off with two left feet. From Simon's starting point, that superb AT which closed the competition was a Glitterball in itself.

And (sadly) there will probably be male celebs next year of an age which demands an older Pro.
  • SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    I doubt it's a safe assumption that the Pros are affected to the same extent as we are regarding who ends up with the Glitterball.

They know success in SCD is largely dependent upon attracting votes from people who can't tell the difference between a good dancer and a poor dancer made to look good by the choreography.

I suspect by far the most important thing for the Pros is having the respect of the other Pros - and Kristina has consistently worked miracles with celebs who started off with two left feet. From Simon's starting point, that superb AT which closed the competition was a Glitterball in itself.

And (sadly) there will probably be male celebs next year of an age which demands an older Pro.

I hope there is an older male who has got a bit of potential, if they gave Kristina someone like that I am sure she could do a grand job.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In case anyone is interested, Simon and Kristina definitely aren't dating. Kristina has spoken to press. I saw the link on Twitter.
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In case anyone is interested, Simon and Kristina definitely aren't dating. Kristina has spoken to press. I saw the link on Twitter.

Good. I want them to remain the best of friends and that's it :) . Im quite sick and tired of the press vilifying her in the media.

I cant wait to see what they do on tour. I think that they will probably win a couple of dates; especially if they do their AT :cool::cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »
    Good. I want them to remain the best of friends and that's it :) . Im quite sick and tired of the press vilifying her in the media.

I cant wait to see what they do on tour. I think that they will probably win a couple of dates; especially if they do their AT :cool::cool:

I would be happy if they were a couple but like you, I prefer them to be good friends. I would be sad if they dated and ended up hating each other.

Yeah, they probably will win a few dates. I hope that they do the AT on tour. Which city are you going to see the tour in?
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would be happy if they were a couple but like you, I prefer them to be good friends. I would be sad if they dated and ended up hating each other.

Yeah, they probably will win a few dates. I hope that they do the AT on tour. Which city are you going to see the tour in?

Im not going on tour :blush:
    I just cant wait to read everyone's recap ;-) :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Absolutely LG. Their dance relationship was astounding and I do hope they remain good friends.

I never wanted to see the tour last year but I would love to see it this year and Simon and Kristina are one of the reasons. Boy, imagine that AT, live in front of you. Wow! :)
  • Jennifer_FJennifer_F Posts: 4,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cherry pip wrote: »
    Absolutely LG. Their dance relationship was astounding and I do hope they remain good friends.

I never wanted to see the tour last year but I would love to see it this year and Simon and Kristina are one of the reasons. Boy, imagine that AT, live in front of you. Wow! :)

I'm going for the first time next year, Simon & Kristina are the main reasons I bought tickets.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member

And those legs....... sorry, I meant to type lifts. Don't know what happened there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennifer_F wrote: »
    I'm going for the first time next year, Simon & Kristina are the main reasons I bought tickets.

Me too! As soon as, I found out, that they were doing the tour, I booked my ticket! :)

Which city are you seeing the tour in?

I agree, they had a very special dance relationship. I think that they will stay friends, especially because they helped each other through difficult times.

It would be amazing to see the AT live! I'm happy that I managed to get a ticket :).
  • MayDMayD Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What has their alleged rich and varied sex lives got to do with 'us'. They're fit and sexy and if they want to give each other carnal lobotomies that's their business* and not ours.

*I concede their life partners have an interest if they have them but infidelity is a different ball game. Pun intended btw :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too! As soon as, I found out, that they were doing the tour, I booked my ticket! :)

Which city are you seeing the tour in?

Going to Birmingham mid January, looking forward to it. Where are you seeing it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going to Birmingham mid January, looking forward to it. Where are you seeing it?

The first London date at the o2. I hope that you have a nice time. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first London date at the o2. I hope that you have a nice time. :)

O2 venue is great, but had the chance of front row seats at Birmingham, so just had to go !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm so jealous, in a nice way Jennifer. Can't wait to hear how it goes, love your commentary on dancing. Have a great time and don't forget to report back here.
    houdi wrote: »
    And those legs....... sorry, I meant to type lifts. Don't know what happened there.

Lol, I admire Kristina's legs and lifts. Love 'em, but I suspect for different reasons to yourself :D
    Forum Member
    I'm so jealous, in a nice way Jennifer. Can't wait to hear how it goes, love your commentary on dancing. Have a great time and don't forget to report back here.

Lol, I admire Kristina's legs and lifts. Love 'em, but I suspect for different reasons to yourself :D

I expext you're right. My interest is purely for perverse....... sorry, research purposes. ;-)
  • tawnytawny Posts: 1,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RocknRolla wrote: »
    I hope she doesn't bother next year, really can't stand her.

Agreed - can't stand her
  • tawnytawny Posts: 1,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HALibutt wrote: »
    I agree with you - and I hope she will be back next year. She must be one of the favourites with the public I'm sure.

Don't be too sure about that - I don't want her back - all her dances are about her
    Forum Member
    tawny wrote: »
    Agreed - can't stand her

I doubt if she feels the same way about you as it would be ridiculous to come to this conclusion about someone she doesn't even know. Oh, I forgot, you don't know her either.......
    Forum Member
    Don't be too sure about that - I don't want her back - all her dances are about her

It would be rather strange if all her dances were about someone else. Anton, for instance. Now how does that work?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I really don't really understand your point of view especially after this year when she had such a talented partner. In any case, the job of the male dancer is to present his lady and show her off.
  • dmolyneaux@virgdmolyneaux@virg Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed - can't stand her

I suggest U move on,the constant bitterness towards a woman you don't know is unhealthy.
  • Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sallyforth wrote: »
    Not that I want Janette to get vilified, but she's dated Artem and Pasha in the past and now Aljaz. And Artem was with Kara and before that also with Carrie Ann from DWTS. And Pasha is now with Rachel R... etc. etc. So what I say? Big deal ;-)

Wow Janette is a lucky girl