red button backstage

wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
Forum Member
✭✭
Not watching as need to turn in (out early tomorrow) but if anyone is can they please leave some notes here about it? Much appreciated :)

Comments

• perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member
    That's reminded me - anyone know how to access it from outside the UK?
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a patch on last year's - hugely rushed interviews with the runners-up where everyone basically just repeated what they said on the live show, gushed about each other and Frankie moaned at length about not getting a 10 from Craig. Kristina spoke very well though about how proud she is of Simon.

Caroline & Pasha's interview was nice, and they've already got their individual glitterballs! And Marian Keyes said some lovely things about them as well.
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • VientreVientre Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing special at all really
  • Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish it has been a bit longer, but I'm greedy like that.
    Would have maybe been nice for Zoe to start on the floor first and just whiz around the other pros and celebs to get and instant reaction from them, their thoughts and just quick general sum up of the series. Then go up stairs for the interviews of the finalists.

I'd rather have it than not though and glad we get some post reaction this way given we get no post final ITT.
  • SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    Just watched it on Iplayer
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04wn6qd/strictly-come-dancing-series-12-winners-interview

Simon's daughter went into hospital the day of the final? Don't know what for but blimey, he did well keeping his mind on those performances.
  • bigaltbigalt Posts: 1,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was a waste of time really. They would have been better doing a special ITT tonight.
  • Rodney McKayRodney McKay Posts: 8,143
    Forum Member
    Miriam_R wrote: »
    I wish it has been a bit longer, but I'm greedy like that.
    Would have maybe been nice for Zoe to start on the floor first and just whiz around the other pros and celebs to get and instant reaction from them, their thoughts and just quick general sum up of the series. Then go up stairs for the interviews of the finalists.

I'd rather have it than not though and glad we get some post reaction this way given we get no post final ITT.

For the length of the series the aftershow was poor, they didn't even catch up with the judges.