Options

John Barrowman in Manchester

horwichallstarshorwichallstars Posts: 16,514
Forum Member
✭✭
I'm all ready.... hair done, slappy on, suitable camp outfit. Just waiting for my sister-in-law to pick me up, and I'm off to Manchester for John's gig. Sooooo excited. Managed to resist putting on the Mrs John Barrowman T-shirt :)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    Manchesters gain, is Cardiffs gain. :)
  • Options
    Maid MarianMaid Marian Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    I'm all ready.... hair done, slappy on, suitable camp outfit. Just waiting for my sister-in-law to pick me up, and I'm off to Manchester for John's gig. Sooooo excited. Managed to resist putting on the Mrs John Barrowman T-shirt :)

You'll have a fantastic time - I saw him in Nottingham last week and he was amazing :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Wasnt he just amazing!!

I was up in the stands in the bridgewater ( i was one of the 2 that shouted we love you john near the end)

I laughed, i cried a lauged a lot more and cried again.

Did ya wait outside by the artists enrance (no pun intended :P ) and see him whizz by in the people carrier
    did you have a good time?
  • Options
    Happy SnapperHappy Snapper Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    I was at the nottingham one too..

Swoon.......:o

tell us about the manchester one!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What gig is this?! Damn i wish i knew about it before hand :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    I was at the Manchester show. Twas amazing indeed. :D

And I heard the 'We love you John,' haha!
  • Options
    horwichallstarshorwichallstars Posts: 16,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was 6 rows from the front in the middle of the stalls (nearly within Groping distance). Heard the "I love you's" - he seemed genuinly moved by it all. Thought he was fantastic ( and much better looking in the flesh). Got loads of great pictures, will post when I load them onto the PC.

Also got a bit of footage on my Mobile of " I am what I am" - been taunting my husband with it.

Loved the homage to the Doctor.... wish I could get that version somewhere.
  • Options
    BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved the homage to the Doctor.... wish I could get that version somewhere.

I was at the Bristol concert. A-MAZ-ING. Loved The Doctor and I - very funny. I now want a T-Shirt that says

"Defabricate me, John!" :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    and i learn a lot from it: who knew he was a barry mannilow FLAN?

can someone tell me what the name of his special gues was (something) Hughes
  • Options
    Maid MarianMaid Marian Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    can someone tell me what the name of his special gues was (something) Hughes

It was Nicola Hughes (she was at Nottingham as well). I thought she was good - her mum sat in front of us on the first row in the stalls :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It was Nicola Hughes (she was at Nottingham as well). I thought she was good - her mum sat in front of us on the first row in the stalls :)

Thank You!!!