The OC Season 1
    Dollhouse Season 1
    Gilmore Girls Season 1
    Glee Season 2 Volume 1

I think that's them all!
  • Booty luvBooty luv Posts: 2,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drop Dead Diva Series 1, I missed this when it was on TV but from the trailers I remembered it looked very funny. I picked it up in HMV and so far I have watched four episodes and it is brilliant, so funny. Brooke Elliott is simply incredible in this. I hope it sticks to this level throughout.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NCIS Season 7...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    Buffy Season 2 :D
  • PsychoTherapistPsychoTherapist Posts: 2,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't have time to re-watch old box sets much nowadays, so all of these are first time watches:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Season 5)
    Angel (Season 2)
    Gunsmoke (Season 2)
    Bonanza (Season 1)
    The Virginian (Season 1)
    Have Gun - Will Travel (Season 1)
    Justified (Season 1)
    Enemy at the Door (Series 1)
    Quantum Leap (Season 4)
    Time Gentlemen Please (Series 1)
    Wagon Train (Season 1)
    Rawhide (Season 1)

I'm trying to fit all those in to my week, along with new shows that are airing, plus these older shows which are either not available in a box set and/or not out on DVD (either entirely or at all):

Doctor Who (Season 15/16)
    The Rifleman (Season 1)
    The Adventures of Superboy (Season 4)
  • Mart_UKMart_UK Posts: 2,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Few days off work last week, watched 1st season of Lost :)
    And a bit of the 1st season of Buffy - i know it was years ago, but i forgot how young they looked!!
  • MoreTearsMoreTears Posts: 7,025
    Forum Member
    Don't have time to re-watch old box sets much nowadays, so all of these are first time watches:

Gunsmoke (Season 2)
    Bonanza (Season 1 )
    The Virginian (Season 1)
    Have Gun - Will Travel (Season 1)

Wagon Train (Season 1)
    Rawhide (Season 1)

I'm trying to fit all those in to my week, along with new shows that are airing, plus these older shows which are either not available in a box set and/or not out on DVD (either entirely or at all):

The Rifleman (Season 1)

Are you a long-standing fan of Westerns, or are just now exploring that genre?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MoreTears wrote: »
    Are you a long-standing fan of Westerns, or are just now exploring that genre?

I've had a fondness for the genre for some years and watched a few movies etc. I watched Deadwood when that aired a few years back, then eventually started the 1st season of Gunsmoke.

But it's only in the past few months that I've really gotten hooked and started exploring deeper, with the shows that I listed.

It's a pity that more of them aren't out on DVD.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've gone a bit boxset mad over the past few months.

This weekend I watched the old BBC drama State of Play (amazing).

I'm up to but haven't begun Season 4 of Mad Men, and I've just started Seinfeld from the beginning.

When I'm up to date on Mad Men and finished Seinfeld, I'm planning on starting Modern Family and Boardwalk Empire.
  • MoreTearsMoreTears Posts: 7,025
    Forum Member
    I've had a fondness for the genre for some years and watched a few movies etc. I watched Deadwood when that aired a few years back, then eventually started the 1st season of Gunsmoke.

But it's only in the past few months that I've really gotten hooked and started exploring deeper, with the shows that I listed.

It's a pity that more of them aren't out on DVD.

I'd recommend checking out The Big Valley, one of my favourite old-time Western series. Season one is available on Region 2 DVD, and seasons one and two are available on Region 1 (there were four seasons in total).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MoreTears wrote: »
    I'd recommend checking out The Big Valley, one of my favourite old-time Western series. Season one is available on Region 2 DVD, and seasons one and two are available on Region 1 (there were four seasons in total).

Just had a quick preview of an episode online, looks decent. Cheers for the recommendation.
  • mevrick11mevrick11 Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    i recently bought dexter 1-3 on box its brilliant show also quantum leap
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The last one I watched was Season 4 of Scrubs. I've seen all the episodes before, some about three times! I don't generally watch a lot of box sets as it usually takes me near to a week to watch them, with the exceptions of the first seasons of Eastbound And Down and Entourage, which I got through in two days.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Golden girls season one
    Battlestar Galactica season 2 (just about to watch lay down your burdens part2 yay!)
    Lexx, upto season 2 now
    and watched the first two episodes of Caprica, but not feeling a strong urge to watch again though
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    That 70's Show
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    Just aquired Breaking Bad. Not broken into it yet but I'm aiming to start chipping away at it next week. I've heard it's a good 'un! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm currently watching Hustle again on Season 2 at the moment
  • Bedsit BobBedsit Bob Posts: 24,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just finished watching Engineering Disasters.
  • Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heard Johnny Cash's "The Man Comes Around" the other day and went straight for Generation Kill. Get Some!
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've just got the Caroline in the City complete series box set. Should keep me happy for a while. I only had season 1 before.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    I recently watched Dawson's Creek from the begining right through to the end. Then i started on One Tree Hill, i'm up to Season 4 but took a break to watch My So Called Life. I've also just got the first season of Party of Five and i'm gonna watch that whole series again.
    Re-living my youth!
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have been on Buffy's season 2 for nearly 6 weeks. Barely had any time to watch it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just started Breaking Bad season 3. Completely and utterly hooked.
  • RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have been on Buffy's season 2 for nearly 6 weeks. Barely had any time to watch it

That's just not good enough. Make the time. :mad:
    :p
  • NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    The Shield Season 2