Options

should endemol/channel five be reported

Comments

• Options
    SpencerLeveySpencerLevey Posts: 1,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha please just stop with these stupid threads.
  • Options
    ElphinstoneElphinstone Posts: 1,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SG-1 wrote: »
    Some people watch to find something to be offended by it seems.

One of the reasons we lost a live feed was because of people using OFCOM whenever anyone shouted or got loud with their favourite HM.

Never reported anyone before to OFCOM but this is the worst BB ever. Tasks are tasks fair enough they signed up for it but
    Queen B and her evil mini me have singled out Hazel for unfair punishment......by the way I am a Sam fan not a Hazel fan. Easy for the Gina and Hazel fans to say I am mental and could switch over to another channel. Ignoring bullies only encourages them.:mad:
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As it is shown after the watershed it can't be classed as a bad example, but some kids do watch and what they are seeing is people happy to see a popular housemate supported in picking on someone else.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    THIS IS THE WORST TASK EVER for bullying of one housemate. Have reported Endemol and BB to OFCOM./channel five.

Even if HMs have signed contracts this has gone beyond it.:mad:

I for one loved the task
  • Options
    BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    Hazel got a few shocks up the bum oh dear. Gina had a far worse role in the infection task.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Never reported anyone before to OFCOM but this is the worst BB ever. Tasks are tasks fair enough they signed up for it but
    Queen B and her evil mini me have singled out Hazel for unfair punishment......by the way I am a Sam fan not a Hazel fan. Easy for the Gina and Hazel fans to say I am mental and could switch over to another channel. Ignoring bullies only encourages them.:mad:

Youre the kind of person who phones the police if your local chippy gets your order wrong arent you
  • Options
    mrstiltonmrstilton Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Just out of interest which section of the Broadcasting Code are you complaining under?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THIS IS THE WORST TASK EVER for bullying of one housemate. Have reported Endemol and BB to OFCOM./channel five.

the reason I highlighted this is not because I am a Hazel fan much prefer to see Sam win....was a Gina fan but her siding with snake lips Charlie in the humiliation and physical attacks on Hazel is bullying and switching off is not an option. Bullies need to be faced and outed not ignored wither they are other HM's or BB using the tasks to disguise their bullying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrstilton wrote: »
    Just out of interest which section of the Broadcasting Code are you complaining under?

where as an audience member I was offended by behaviour on the programme.... hope that meets with your low standard of behaviour.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrstilton wrote: »

look up OFCOM and the code then YOU decide:)
  • Options
    BaconAndEggsBaconAndEggs Posts: 9,526
    Forum Member

Yes report bullies everywhere. If you think it's bullying i applaud your use of Ofcom. ;):)

I'm just not sure it's that simple. BB are baiting the housemates into conflict, leading to indirect antagonism toward housemates. It's to what extent the hm's have signed up to this kind of treatment. That is my dilemma.

Honestly i can't imagine any one signing up for this show next time unless they have an angle they consider worth the torture.
  • Options
    mrstiltonmrstilton Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    where as an audience member I was offended by behaviour on the programme.... hope that meets with your low standard of behaviour.

Not sure that's covered by the Broadcasting Code. Nice personal slight against me there though. Is there some irony there, maybe?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Youre the kind of person who phones the police if your local chippy gets your order wrong arent you

hope you are joking because you don't deserve a fuller reply you obviously subscribe to ask.com:yawn:
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    atko wrote: »
    You need to get a grip! Everything that has happened in this task has been brought on BY Hazel! Nobody else complained about being shocked....she only started to be singled out when she started throwing a hissy fit...she's pathetic!

You missed the bit where she was singled out for 'special treatment' did you. I can't say that I'm surprised. :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha please just stop with these stupid threads.

wish it was stupid but ignoring corporate bullying by Endemol would be worse.:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    You missed the bit where she was singled out for 'special treatment' did you. I can't say that I'm surprised. :sleep:

and Charlie and Gina have NOT HAD ANY SPECIAL TREATMENT or treats. Bottom line, no pun intended, they chose Hazel in the diary room for mistreatment.:confused:
  • Options
    WeeJintyMcGintyWeeJintyMcGinty Posts: 3,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh my, Hazel fans lol :o:D
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    Why do you people even watch this show? How do some of you people even manage to make it through the day!

It's a struggle sometimes I admit.
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    by the way I am a Sam fan not a Hazel fan.

Really? Him? Is he funny or something?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Are hm's signing up to be victimized by Big Bro?

Any takers? It does seem to be the nub of the argument against the Op i think?
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morgsie wrote: »
    The C word used is worth reporting

Did you hear it, I did not. Report Shell Jubin then.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I applaud you Elphinstone for answering your critics and not disappearing like some posters who start threads.

Its not just this task though it's a whole string of events that demonstrates their targetting of Hazel for humiliation and bullying .

Why did they pick Gina for this task and not Sophie, Charlie or Hazel . Because they know Gina will above all target Hazel, which is what happened .

Why did they pick Gina for the fan letter task and ask her yo leave someone out . Because they know Gina will again choose Hazel to be humiliated etc etc
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    gkabcgkabc Posts: 2,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    836 posts since 2005, and that's probably the number of reports.