Options

The Apprentice......in real life has it finished?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does that mean SAS has to make up good and bad things to say tabout the first contestant and do the same for the second?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL They don't film two endings! They go back and film the final boardroom when then series has aired.
  • Options
    mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ReReg wrote:
    LOL They don't film two endings! They go back and film the final boardroom when then series has aired.

So all the apprentices would have to find something to do between their part in the show finishing and the show airing? :confused:
    So the fact that Paul, for example, is working at another firm could be irrelevant in that case ;) - just earning a crust!
  • Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ReReg wrote:

How do you know this?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It seems really stupid to film two endings. I'm not sure that's what happens. I presume they'd go back and film the ending just before its aired.

I'm just surprised it is filmed so far in advance
  • Options
    hazy-dayshazy-days Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Since last series Sir Alan offered Paul a job working for his private jet company amsair. Paul turned it down and Sir Alan has apparently left the door open for him. He's sold his property company for 4mil and has a TV show coming out on UKTV Style next month called Property Prophets.

All that's from:
    http://www.paulfans.net
  • Options
    Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
    Forum Member
    They may do that this year but SAS has mentioned a few times in interviews that the filming two endings thing did happen.
  • Options
    WillowFaeWillowFae Posts: 5,225
    Forum Member
    mindyann wrote:
    So all the apprentices would have to find something to do between their part in the show finishing and the show airing? :confused:
    So the fact that Paul, for example, is working at another firm could be irrelevant in that case ;) - just earning a crust!

But the final two have spent the time between the filming and airing working for SAS. Therefore to say that Paul is doing something else is effectively saying he didn't make the final 2.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WillowFae wrote:
    But the final two have spent the time between the filming and airing working for SAS. Therefore to say that Paul is doing something else is effectively saying he didn't make the final 2.

Yes, but
    it's also been reported that Ruth is living in Manchester, indicating she didn't make the final two either, or if she had, you'd think she'd be living in London - wouldn't she?
    so I wonder if that has any bearing on the outcome?! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    Shappy wrote:
    No, because both candidates know there are two endings.

If, for example, Ruth and Ansell were in the final, then they would film:

Ending one: Ruth and Ansell in the boardroom, Ruth gets hired, Ruth looks miserable as usual, Ansell looks glum

Ending two: Ruth and Ansell in the boardroom, Ansell gets hired, Ansell looks elated, Ruth looks miserable as usual

I, uh..., fixed the quote for you Shappy :)
  • Options
    WillowFaeWillowFae Posts: 5,225
    Forum Member
    Yes, but
    it's also been reported that Ruth is living in Manchester, indicating she didn't make the final two either, or if she had, you'd think she'd be living in London - wouldn't she?

And when that was reported in the sun, people here also complained about spoilers.
    Just because we tend to think that she safe for the final doesn't mean that she is.
  • Options
    PorkSausagePorkSausage Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, but
    So based on this logic, Syed and Michelle are the final couple.

Me thinks not..
  • Options
    ClarkF1ClarkF1 Posts: 6,587
    Forum Member
    Perhaps they've actually gone back to their jobs/to other locations as an anti-spoiler
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or the contract with Amstrad doesn't start until the day after transmission of the final show - in which case all these thoughts about people working and living in other parts of the country could still be true, without blowing the doors off the final episode of the show...
  • Options
    Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
    Forum Member
    But when we saw the program with Tim he got his contract renewed so if he was to start working for SAS the day after the final wouldnt his contract be renewed in May?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WillowFae wrote:
    And when that was reported in the sun, people here also complained about spoilers.
    Just because we tend to think that she safe for the final doesn't mean that she is.

Very true - that's a good point! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So based on this logic, Syed and Michelle are the final couple.

Me thinks not..

That could happen, but if it did,
    I'd hope Michelle would win and SAS would then throw Syed out of the building!
    :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ClarkF1 wrote:
    Perhaps they've actually gone back to their jobs/to other locations as an anti-spoiler

That would definitely be the best way of throwing people off the scent as it were! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread has got spoilers in it, no excuses please!!!! Please could the title of thread be changed to say it has spoilers in, I guess the only person who can do that is one who started it. Pretty please....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not really spoilers, just speculating.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Providing people put an actual spoiler or any speculation in spoiler tags, it should be fine! :)