Options

First out will be Carol Thatcher.............

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think she should be given a chance, she seems ok if just a little eccentric, but then with her mother who wouldnt be just a tad barmy!
    think she has iron will but with far more warmth and humanity than her mother.
    but then she may turn out to be complete and utter flake!
    we will soon see!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She didnt seem too impressed when David Dickinson said, "byyy god, you look like your muther...."

Actually she doesnt - in the least.

Id put money on her being voted out first.
    Well, I think it is possible to see aspects of her mother (the good-looking one in the Thatch household :eek: ) but she has a stronger resemblance to her father and brother. I suppose she can't be blamed for such disadvantages, but it is a pity she isn't doing the radio version of IAC.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    :confused:
    lulu g wrote:
    I bet she isn't first out, you know. This is a pretty uninteresting bunch. Carol Thatcher is probably the only one that might prove to be slightly interesting.

Yeah, she'll be kept in and be made to do loads of Bushtucker trials, like Natalie Appleton was...hehe, can't wait!! (She's got to change that hair of hers - it's awful!!! :eek: She looks like Jimmy Saville, but he's prettier!!!) :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've given her two days and i cant bear any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has to go.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She didnt seem too impressed when David Dickinson said, "byyy god, you look like your muther...."

That's true, she's done relatively well in that regard.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Indya wrote:
    Yeah, she'll be kept in and be made to do loads of Bushtucker trials, like Natalie Appleton was...hehe, can't wait
    Natalie Appleton kept getting the trials because she never made a decent attempt to do any of them.

Carol Thatcher deserves kudos for even being there and she is doing well. I predict last 5 for her at least. The first ones out will be those who get little screen time ;)
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote:
    Natalie Appleton kept getting the trials becuase she never made a decent attempt to do any of them.

Carol Thatcher deserves kudos for even being there and she is doing well. I predict last 5 for her at least. The first ones out will be those who get little screen time ;)
    i would love it if she was in the last three

at least shes not keeping in the background to be safe
  • Options
    elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She won't be first out. It's positive voting. It'll be someone with little screen time like Kimberly...
  • Options
    FordCapriFordCapri Posts: 2,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote:
    Natalie Appleton kept getting the trials because she never made a decent attempt to do any of them.

I think she deserves to be in the top 3. Tough, nutty, game old bird. Much more interesting than the 2 blonde bimbos, Jenny and Kimberley. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carol has got a bit of something about her,unlike some of the other girls. They got looks but nothing else. I wonder they would have done with that trial.
  • Options
    Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    lardyda wrote:
    Carol has got a bit of something about her,unlike some of the other girls. They got looks but nothing else. I wonder they would have done with that trial.

Its' that smell isn't it!She should be keeping her feminine hygiene up to date.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote:
    I bet she isn't first out, you know. This is a pretty uninteresting bunch. Carol Thatcher is probably the only one that might prove to be slightly interesting.
    Sorry for quoting my own post but ... is it too soon to say 'I told you so'?
  • Options
    missbeeniemissbeenie Posts: 4,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote:
    Sorry for quoting my own post but ... is it too soon to say 'I told you so'?

No lulu g I'm with you poking out your :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she doesnt go out first, for the simple reason we NEED thoroughly loathesome, gobby, opinionated people in the jungle to keep us entertained.

Im looking forward to the scrap between her, Jilly Goolden, Elaine Lordan and David Dickenson with reliiiiiiishhhhh.....

I don't know if you have seen this but your comments "loathsome, gobby, opinionated" were quoted in the Express on Wednesday. It was a piece written by Cheryl Stonehouse on Carol Thatcher.
  • Options
    jeff sandersonjeff sanderson Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    she will win it...........................
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she will win it...........................

Let's hope so.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 305
    Forum Member
    Its very unlikely Carol will be out early on, and no matter how many negative threads olaf starts about her.. she has a lot of support for the way she has got stuck into the show, leading by example and not whinging. The excessive bleatings could easily be construed as a rejected would be lover.......

David Dickinson hasnt come across very well at all on this show..wish he would stay covered up! .... nor has Anthony Costa whose temper tantrum really showed his weaknesses. He's on the trial today so it could be starvation ahead tonight!

Tommy Cannon really held it together and managed to get the best from his comedy partner today on the trial.. well done them,.. for two older guys that showed nerve and a fair bit of stamina .. great asides throughout as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Carol is also very good at making conversation with all sorts of people you would think she'd have nothing in common with.
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's coming across very well to me. I like her a lot. :eek:

I like Osmond and Thatcher. :eek: :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No, but she's the spitting image of her father. Which is kind of worse.
  • Options
    swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised to find that I like Sid.......... :eek:

Carol is a terrific contestant............both in terms of taking part in the show and of giving us some conversation to listen to

She seems very at home in her skin
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JonDoe wrote:
    No, but she's the spitting image of her father. Which is kind of worse.
    How could it be worse? :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote:
    How could it be worse? :eek:
    Her mother wouldn't have been so bad without the hairdo, that awful blue power suit and the cravat ...oh and all that evil she done.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JonDoe wrote:
    Her mother wouldn't have been so bad without the hairdo, that awful blue power suit and the cravat ...oh and all that evil she done.
    Yes, I see what you mean. She wouldn't have been so bad if she'd been a totally different person.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote:
    Yes, I see what you mean. She wouldn't have been so bad if she'd been a totally different person.
    It's difficult to give an unbiased opinion.

As a woman and from a purely aesthetic point of view would you rather look like Myra Hindley or Martin Keown?

I'm exagerrating of course. Dennis Thatcher wasn't that bad looking.