pearlsandplumspearlsandplums Posts: 29,586
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Its absolutely massive. Love it, she is like a lion

Comments

• Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    All part of the attempt at 'softening' Grace.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    I think it looks ridiculous for an everyday hair do
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it's funny, and I agree about it being able to change her. She's become a bit silly this week. However, it's better than her being mean and evil. I like her and Trevor.
  • Options
    ScottishWoodyScottishWoody Posts: 23,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With the amount of VO5 lying about the village I'm surprised they don't all have hair like that!
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Grace regardless of what hairstyle she has. Grace and trevor are by far the best things in Oaks right now.
  • Options
    pearlsandplumspearlsandplums Posts: 29,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grace is fantastic. She has some wonderful trousers
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    With the amount of VO5 lying about the village I'm surprised they don't all have hair like that!

True :D This post made me laugh out loud! :) I actually bought some and never used it. Her hair is crazy. I do like Grace and Trevor in Hollyoaks. The actors have great chemistry.
  • Options
    Kazz_xKazz_x Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love VO5! But no, I love Grace and Trevor too, though her hair is fabulous, it is distracting :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kazz_x wrote: »
    I love VO5! But no, I love Grace and Trevor too, though her hair is fabulous, it is distracting :p

Having read this I might try it next time I style my hair with the curling wand :)
  • Options
    tavershamtaversham Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    What enormous wig-hair. [/Penny]
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member

Times like this i wish there was a like button.

I think it's a great hairstyle and suits her but then I was a teenager in the 80s so never entirely stopped wanting 'big' Dynasty type hair.
  • Options
    Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I burst out laughing the first time I saw it. I much prefer her with her normal hairdo.
  • Options
    sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of the perks of being a (reformed) gangster is that you can have big bad outrageous hair if you want to. Grace can wear whatever she wants.
  • Options
    spikewomanspikewoman Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We all need a makeover occasionally but it's all a bit Dolly Parton isn't it?
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's very Cheryl Cole on X factor USA

I hated it at first; but now I actually quite like it😂 loving all the VO5 jokes on here recently haha
  • Options
    TeganRhanTeganRhan Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really DIDNT like Grace at first, and the way they did her makeup and hair was very unflattering, but I guess it takes time for a makeup artist to get it right. Now I think she looks a lot better but I agree it's over the top for an everyday hairstyle. But then that's grace isn't it, look at her eye makeup . She always looks ready for a night out lol
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,920
    Forum Member
    Anyone would think they are trying to turn her into Carmel with this new fluffy look.
  • Options
    iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    Its absolutely massive. Love it, she is like a lion
    I think it looks way better
    The character of Grace has pleasantly surprised me in the last few months
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling the big hair is here to stay!
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Her and Trev are so much more watchable now they aren't being gangsters all the time.
  • Options
    vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seems to have become more 'footballers wives' this week in style and substance.
  • Options
    Auds77Auds77 Posts: 1,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Grace but really not liking the hair. A bit '80s just discovered heated rollers for my taste.
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Given than VO5 (presumably one those products were used on her hair) is no longer their sponsor from Monday, Grace will be shown eating more Domino's Pizza.
  • Options
    sheddy99sheddy99 Posts: 5,760
    Forum Member
    Big hair or not, you can recognise a great character and actor a mile off.
    Tamara Wall/Grace is brilliant, knocks spots off the other new characters introduced around the same time, Leela Lomax, all of the roscoes put together, cameron mitchell. Acts them off the screen. Long live queen Grace :-D
  • Options
    attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next Grace will be doing tutorial videos!

I notice her eyebrows have become a bit darker & thicker too.