Charlie Nicholas forced to apologise

Comments

• missbtsportmissbtsport Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    BT are a disgusting company, they will never get any of my money

I can only speak as I find and I have never been ripped off or been spoken rudely to by BT, but have been by Sky.
  • RadiogramRadiogram Posts: 3,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    where did I say it was . and just to make it clear the deal I have with BT is free BT sport 1&2 + ESPN as long as I keep BB with them, and currently I still get HD at no extra cost, I like all of you don't know how much CL will cost but I am sure their will be a price to pay

No, the deal you have will be free BT Sport until they decide to start charging, unless you can point us to where it states forever as you seem to be implying.
  • CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm no fan of Nicholas, but to say he is racist because he thought two black players looked similar is ridiculous.
    Forum Member
    Radiogram wrote: »
    No, the deal you have will be free BT Sport until they decide to start charging, unless you can point us to where it states forever as you seem to be implying.

sorry you are wrong I have it in writing and will hold them to it
  • ds_readerds_reader Posts: 10,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can only speak as I find and I have never been ripped off or been spoken rudely to by BT, but have been by Sky.

The only thing that that BT's customer services is better at than Sky's is generating COMPLAINTS.

BT generates more COMPLAINTS than any other Pay TV service provider.

http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/news/telecoms-pay-tv-complaints-march-2014/

In Q3-2013 BT generated 27.5 times as many COMPLAINTS as Sky!

I hate to think what you said to elicit rudeness ... BUT I can guess considering the nature of your posts on this forum.

Even BT's phone and BB services generate far more COMPLAINTS than Sky's.
    Forum Member
    ds_reader wrote: »
    The only thing that that BT's customer services is better at than Sky's is generating COMPLAINTS.

BT generates more COMPLAINTS than any other Pay TV service provider.

http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/news/telecoms-pay-tv-complaints-march-2014/

In Q3-2013 BT generated 27.5 times as many COMPLAINTS as Sky!

I hate to think what you said to elicit rudeness ... BUT I can guess considering the nature of your posts on this forum.

Even BT's phone and BB services generate far more COMPLAINTS than Sky's.

as they are bigger company than Sky and having more customers that would generate more complaints. but for me never had a problem in over 30yrs so why would I change ,cost of BT is cheap for what I get and would pay what ever to keep the better service because I can .:p but don't forget with out BT you would not have Sky BB free or otherwise
  • Dave-HDave-H Posts: 9,922
    Forum Member
    Radiogram wrote: »
    So, you have it in writing that BT Sport (1 and 2 in SD I assume) will be free to you forever (assuming you remain a BT broadband customer of course).
    I await other BT Sport customers confirming this.
    I can't imagine any service provider making such a ridiculous commitment.
    :)
  • popeye13popeye13 Posts: 8,573
    Forum Member

Not a chance.
    Prove it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    When you are forced to apologise it loses all meaning
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    as they are bigger company than Sky and having more customers that would generate more complaints. but for me never had a problem in over 30yrs so why would I change ,cost of BT is cheap for what I get and would pay what ever to keep the better service because I can .:p but don't forget with out BT you would not have Sky BB free or otherwise

What a purile reply the complaints rates are normalised per 1000 customer.

It is foolish to respond without even checking a link!

How much do you pay?

BT charges have only been held in check and reduced as a result of competition from Sky! BT have long track record of milking their customers. Hence the regulations imposed on BT by Ofcom. Free BT Sport paid for by the majority used by a minority.
    Forum Member
    ds_reader

BT charges have only been held in check and reduced as a result of competition from Sky! BT have long track record of milking their customers. Hence the regulations imposed on BT by Ofcom. Free BT Sport paid for by the majority used by a minority.[/QUOTE]

competition from Sky! what competition you mean all the copper and fiber cable that Sky have spent all those years laying, mm no they don't own any they have to use BT cable:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

competition from Sky! what competition you mean all the copper and fiber cable that Sky have spent all those years laying, mm no they don't own any they have to use BT cable:D:D

The level of your ignorance is incredible.

Sky have a fibre backbone network.

Openreach supply the connection between exchanges and properties and are an organisation that is under full regulation by Ofcom. The reason for that regulation being to prevent BT's disgusting desire to milk the British public of as much of their money as they possibly can.

Thank god Sky stepped into the phone and bb market to push down prices!

And again ...HOW MUCH DO YOU PAY FOR YOUR PHONE AND BB.
  • THOMOTHOMO Posts: 7,446
    Forum Member
    ds_reader wrote: »
    The level of your ignorance is incredible.

Sky have a fibre backbone network.

Openreach supply the connection between exchanges and properties and are an organisation that is under full regulation by Ofcom. The reason for that regulation being to prevent BT's disgusting desire to milk the British public of as much of their money as they possibly can.

Thank god Sky stepped into the phone and bb market to push down prices!

And again ...HOW MUCH DO YOU PAY FOR YOUR PHONE AND BB.
    That's what I would like to know as well. The OP has kept very quiet about how much he pays for everything and again as quite a few people have posted where is the proof that you've got free BT Sport indefinitely. You've stated you have that in writing. Well prove it.
    Ian.
    Forum Member
    THOMO wrote: »
    That's what I would like to know as well. The OP has kept very quiet about how much he pays for everything and again as quite a few people have posted where is the proof that you've got free BT Sport indefinitely. You've stated you have that in writing. Well prove it.
    Ian.

so when did this forum become a court room. under my right of privacy I have the right to keep my personal matters, relationships and how much I pay BT secret.
    Forum Member
    so when did this forum become a court room. under my right of privacy I have the right to keep my personal matters, relationships and how much I pay BT secret.

You keep claiming things and also boasting and you've got no evidence. So no one can belive you. You keep praising BT Sport and yet you can't prove anything.
    Ian.
  • Deacon1972Deacon1972 Posts: 8,171
    Forum Member
    What do you expect when you make such a claim, of course FM's will want clarification, members post their special deals all the time.

What I find strange is - you're happy to post info regarding all other aspects of your personal viewing, your services, entertainment packages, supplier etc etc, yet when asked to clarify this so called special deal you say its a secret as you have a right of privacy - go figure.....
  • mogzyboymogzyboy Posts: 6,366
    Forum Member
    Whatever you pay, I can absolutely guarantee that I pay less by having my BB with Sky and having BT Sport as a standalone subscription than you do by having it all with BT. Fact.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO RAISED THE MATTER OF COST!
  • sodafountainsodafountain Posts: 16,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mogzyboy wrote: »
    Whatever you pay, I can absolutely guarantee that I pay less by having my BB with Sky and having BT Sport as a standalone subscription than you do by having it all with BT. Fact.

Unless they get free BB and phone for working high up at BT if course, they'd want to keep that quiet.
    Forum Member
    I think all you Sky supporters are getting a bit paranoid now, nearly all the posts I read on this forum say that competition is a good thing. well now Sky has some real competition may the best one win
    Forum Member
    I think all you Sky supporters are getting a bit paranoid now, nearly all the posts I read on this forum say that competition is a good thing. well now Sky has some real competition may the best one win
    No one on here is getting paranoid, as your the poster that is claiming things. Neither myself or the others are claiming anything. All we are asking is where is the proof from all your statements on here. And you havent proven anything that could be true. We all just want proof and the source that everything you say is true.
    Ian.
    Forum Member
    THOMO wrote: »
    No one on here is getting paranoid, as your the poster that is claiming things. Neither myself or the others are claiming anything. All we are asking is where is the proof from all your statements on here. And you havent proven anything that could be true. We all just want proof and the source that everything you say is true.
    Ian.

why. if I have found a way to get what I want at a cheaper price what would I get out of telling you how to get it ,nothing so do your own "leg work" my deal is because I have been a loyal customer of over 30yrs so if you are not the same you wont get anywhere near the deal I have, and if I told you how much I pay for BT you would probably have a seizure and I don't want to be accused of that
    Forum Member
    why. if I have found a way to get what I want at a cheaper price what would I get out of telling you how to get it ,nothing so do your own "leg work" my deal is because I have been a loyal customer of over 30yrs so if you are not the same you wont get anywhere near the deal I have, and if I told you how much I pay for BT you would probably have a seizure and I don't want to be accused of that
    Well prove it if you can!! I know you can't.
    Ian.
  • Dave-HDave-H Posts: 9,922
    Forum Member
    Go on then, we can cope with it I'm sure!
    I don't doubt that you've got a good deal, many people have good deals from Sky and others as well.
    What I do doubt is that you have it in writing that this unbelievable deal is for ever.
    :)
  • popeye13popeye13 Posts: 8,573
    Forum Member

So you started as a BT customer when you was 8?
    According to your DS Forums profile, you was born in 1977........

You have no deal the likes you claim and you know it. And claiming to have been a 'loyal' customer for over 30 years just goes to prove you're yanking many chains on here.