Can any current Football Sims be played with Joystick?

jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,066
Forum Member
✭✭✭
My dad wants to buy me a Football simulation game for Christmas.

I have Cerebral Palsy, and for rhat reason I can only control a joystick, I cant use joypads or anything, as ive only got one working hand and cant hold the joypad even, so it has to be a PC game, and not any other consule.

Dad bought me FIFA 12 and PES 12 last year, I found fifa was impossible, the dvd rom only saw the light of day about 2 times, as I got frustrated, I now PES I could control if he wane

Are this years titles suitable, for a joystick, or if not this years or last years, is there a further back version I could get of any football simulation game, I can play using a joystick.

I enjoy my FM13, would FIFA manager be a good title for him to get me, if he insited on getting me a football game, or would it not get played so often as I have FM13, is there any upsides on Fifa Manager that FM13 doesn't have, or would FIFA manager just end up sitting in its case

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Not sure on any games but One Switch (click here) sell adapted controllers - including some adapted for one handed use and others that are used by your head, mouth or eyes if that is any help :)
  • DavonatorDavonator Posts: 4,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Op you may want to give a charity called Specialeffect a call, they adapt games and controllers to suit the needs of disabled gamers. Perhaps they could help you play your management sims in a way that is convenient for you

http://www.specialeffect.org.uk/
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey thanks for replying ill look into that, I realise im in the minority, but I think its a shame, that when Microsoft and Sony, make the Xbox's and PlayStations, all ability's aren't looked into, why should disabled people, have to make a further expense so they can play games.

I realise that the joypads give users more fun, but games makers please allow the ability to use a joystick, so its fair.