✭✭✭
    My order of the housemates left:

1. Tim
    2. Tahan
    3. Ben
    4. Jade
    5. Mikkayla
    6. Boog
    7. Madaline - kind of want both female intruders to stay!
    8. Drew
    9. Nathan - boring, rude and I have a feeling he will become Tully 2 with the tears!
    10. Ed - ugh. Why does he think he's like the 'greater good' when he's arrogant and boring.

Really hope Ed goes this week!
  • RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Tim & Ben are definitely safe. I suspect Drew might be too.

Hopefully Tahan has enough support to stay, and get Ed out of there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    My twopeneth on the Tahan and Mikkayla behavior discussion
    I agree with anybody who has said they are in many ways as bad as each other

I liked both of them in the beginning actually preferring Mik, however what tipped it for me was the whole Tahan talking about SS by the hot tub ...pretty juvenile for effect by Tahan. However Mik told SS what was said almost immediately saying how she loved them and Tahan was mean...this after Tahan had saved her by taking her out of the eviction line up. Despite Mik having the most noms and it meaning Tahan upset the other HM's

Mik could have left it a week at least before she back-stabbed Tahan for SS

That put me off Mik straight away...that back stab was truly 'mean'

Since then I fully appreciate Tahan has done some things I did not like but so has...well all of them actually ...for me Drew has been the biggest let down re mean stuff

But Tahan I actually do find amusing and is able to laugh at herself and I like her in the diary room and her laugh I think is quite infectious. Mik is not as enjoyable for me to watch

It is all in the editing as to how they come across and I bet they are probably nice girls in real life

Glad SS are gone and I agree with the poster that said they should not have acted like they had the intellect of 5 year old if they did not want to be perceived as 'stupid' If they were not faking the giggly dumb look then Tahan and Tim and others who said they were vapid or words to that effect were right. Sorry girls cant have it both ways

Hope Drew or Ed goes...preferably Drew so he can join Tully and disappear.Why did we have to suffer more of her me me me on Wednesday (blahhh)
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moonlily wrote: »
    The really good and different thing about BBAu is the audience on live shows and the way they let evicted housemates and their families speak- no mindless booing and heckling. Makes the eviction shows much more enjoyable.

The audience on the live shows is atrocious. We have to hear their stupid jeering/laughing/awwwing commentary throught the whole episode, I can make up my own mind on HMs. And as was said here (by me before as well) the presenter, and also Big Brother, give their own biased opinions of HMs as well. It's a miracle Tahan has survived with all of that against her, and it meant the sisters lasted longer than they should have, and Mikkayla got more support for longer too. And how live are the live shows really? And how orchestrated and edited are they?

Few of the HMs in both this season, and last season, have really been supportable for me. This is partly because of the bias and the editing out of some people altogether to push a few favourites like Ben, Jade, Tim. And intruders haven't been used well in the last 2 years either.
  • HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Default Eviction Odds for Wed Oct 9th

Ed 1.80
    Drew 2.80
    Tahan 3.50
    Tim 11.00
    Ben 13.00

These are the eviction odds from Behind Big Brother.

From the site, it seems Jades supporters are voting for Ben and Drew because they want Ed gone. They think he is using her, and want her to have a chance to shine without him around. Interesting. :D

I hope Ed goes. :cool:
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Halki wrote: »
    Dan, it's so worth watching.

I prefer it to BBUK. It's more fun, more upbeat, and I think, has better housemate who are generally more down to earth than a lot of ours are.

I bet you get hooked. :D

Because of the above examples, it also has more of a professional feel to it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »

Agreed. It's great. I also love how Big Brother has a real air of authority, picks up and stops the slightest rule - break, and they don't mess with him. On the other hand, his interaction into their conversations is also lots of fun, whilst acting as a reminder that ...
    Big Brother Is Always Watching. :D
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A couple of things I forgot to mention:

- I enjoyed watching the HMs barricade Tim and Tahan in the ensuite bathroom after they hid in there. If that had happened in BBUK, BB would have put a stop to it, so I'm glad that they let them carry on.

- I don't think it's been mentioned here, but does anyone else think that Madaline sounds like Ben? I was playing yesterday's episode and was looking away at one point and I heard what sounded like Ben talking. I then looked at the screen only to see that it was Madaline!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A couple of things I forgot to mention:

- I enjoyed watching the HMs barricade Tim and Tahan in the ensuite bathroom after they hid in there. If that had happened in BBUK, BB would have put a stop to it, so I'm glad that they let them carry on.

- I don't think it's been mentioned here, but does anyone else think that Madaline sounds like Ben? I was playing yesterday's episode and was looking away at one point and I heard what sounded like Ben talking. I then looked at the screen only to see that it was Madaline!

I haven't noticed Madaline sounding like Ben, but will listen out for it. :)

As to the barricade? I'm sure health and safety would have put a stop to it here. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Winners & losers compared to last noms 2 weeks ago
    17-Sep	(no noms 24th)		03-Oct	
    			8	Tahan
    14	Tahan		7	Ed
    11	Tully		7	Tim
    7	Jade		6	Drew
    7	Katie/Lucy	4	Ben
    			3	Mikkayla
    S	Ben			
    3	Tim		S	Nathan
    2	Drew		S	Boog
    2	Mikkayla	S	Madaline
    0	Ed		0	Jade
    			(before Jade shredded Tim's)	

Winners: Ed, Mikkayla, 			Winners:  Jade	
    Losers: Tully, Jade,			Losers: Tim, Drew, Ed

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Vesna wrote: »
    A battle? Are you serious? I assure you I am not in any battles on any forum. How ridiculous.

You clearly aren't reading my posts so please don't claim you know what I've said, clearly you don't. For instance I do think her mocking Mikkayla's eating "style" was in poor taste. I have posted this opinion at least twice on this thread. I understand why Tahan did it but I don't agree with it.

It's a small house and holding grudges are IMO stupid and nasty. Nice people don't do that, since Mikkayle, The fake twins and Jade all do that they are NOT NICE. They can be nice but they are not inherently nice.

Mikkayla thinks Tim is a character, yet he's the most manipulative of them all. He's the one that actively shit stirs and spreads gossip around. Tim gets the term character while Tahan is declared mean, only we haven't seen her be mean in over a month. Tim on the other hand shit stirs every episode. :cool:
    I think the problem between Tahan and Mikkayala started after Tahan told her early on that she could beat her in the game -because she felt they we're similar in some ways, but she had a better personality. She then proceeded to list all of Mik's bad traits which got her back up, it just went further downhill from there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    HalsMam wrote: »
    My twopeneth on the Tahan and Mikkayla behavior discussion
    I agree with anybody who has said they are in many ways as bad as each other

I liked both of them in the beginning actually preferring Mik, however what tipped it for me was the whole Tahan talking about SS by the hot tub ...pretty juvenile for effect by Tahan. However Mik told SS what was said almost immediately saying how she loved them and Tahan was mean...this after Tahan had saved her by taking her out of the eviction line up. Despite Mik having the most noms and it meaning Tahan upset the other HM's

Mik could have left it a week at least before she back-stabbed Tahan for SS

That put me off Mik straight away...that back stab was truly 'mean'

Since then I fully appreciate Tahan has done some things I did not like but so has...well all of them actually ...for me Drew has been the biggest let down re mean stuff

But Tahan I actually do find amusing and is able to laugh at herself and I like her in the diary room and her laugh I think is quite infectious. Mik is not as enjoyable for me to watch

It is all in the editing as to how they come across and I bet they are probably nice girls in real life

Glad SS are gone and I agree with the poster that said they should not have acted like they had the intellect of 5 year old if they did not want to be perceived as 'stupid' If they were not faking the giggly dumb look then Tahan and Tim and others who said they were vapid or words to that effect were right. Sorry girls cant have it both ways

Hope Drew or Ed goes...preferably Drew so he can join Tully and disappear.Why did we have to suffer more of her me me me on Wednesday (blahhh)

Definitely agree he is such a shit stirrer, and very good @ it too. He seems to do it a lot with Mikkayala, he will pretend to be really interested in what she's talking about he'll even bitch along with her. Then 2 seconds later he will then tell the person she's talked about and make it out that what she said was so much worse. Is he doing this to play the game or is this how he is normally I wonder?
  • MelSingletonMelSingleton Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    ...Next week he'll be up without a doubt, I'm sure of it. He's gone straight away then surely. None of the current HM's deserve to go before him, or the winning female intruder either.

Funny he bigged himself up to be this super fun, positive guy and he's been neither. He's been nothing but negative and depressing.

Yes I agree about Nathan. I also think he comes off a bit sanctimonious too. This article also bigged him up as all nice and funny and non-stereotypical. Too bad that was before any of his actual episodes had gone to air.

I admit I've missed most of his episodes but he seems a bit bitchy to me ("Did you roll your eyes at me, Nathan?" - "Yep - Get used to it!")

And I am not exactly sure how he is "non-stereotypical". He seems 100% like the stereotype of a beary queen to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Halki wrote: »
    Agreed. It's great. I also love how Big Brother has a real air of authority, picks up and stops the slightest rule - break, and they don't mess with him. On the other hand, his interaction into their conversations is also lots of fun, whilst acting as a reminder that ...
    Big Brother Is Always Watching. :D

But they aren't strict, certainly with those they like. Some of the nominations are ridiculous and they get away with it, Ben for instance. And in nominations BB often puts words into HMs mouths, often illustrating some bias. Just because you like how somebody's voice sounds doesn't mean that what comes out of their mouth is always great.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It actually got cheaper when it moved channels just like the British version did. Cut the official forums, apparently a worse official site, more amateur presenter, cut the live feed, made it even more about showmances. The house is probably better than the UK one and it's less negative (though the audience can be as nasty) and it's probably aimed at a younger audience than the British one. The tasks are weaker and often just straight borrowed from elsewhere, but the cast is probably more varied than you get on the CH5 version. But much of the editing and live show feels as orchestrated and manipulated as the British one.
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like Drew has turned in to a bitchy gossip and gone running to Tahan to report something not so nice that Jade said about her. Tahan then goes to confront Jade head on about what she said. The version Drew reported though was more severe and exaggerated than what Jade actually said or even meant.

Jade and Mikkayla are now fully aware that Drew is no longer a friend to be trusted. They are disappointed in him, which is good. No more shielding him in the noms room. He started off such a good guy but was literally infected by Tully and went downhill rapidly from there on in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starry wrote: »
    But they aren't strict, certainly with those they like. Some of the nominations are ridiculous and they get away with it, Ben for instance. And in nominations BB often puts words into HMs mouths, often illustrating some bias. Just because you like how somebody's voice sounds doesn't mean that what comes out of their mouth is always great.

It's great that we all see things differently isn't it?

Adds to the fun. :D
  • RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't be surprised if Drew is evicted after today's episode. Just stupid behaviour, particularly when your up for eviction.
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    Looks like Drew has turned in to a bitchy gossip and gone running to Tahan to report something not so nice that Jade said about her. Tahan then goes to confront Jade head on about what she said. The version Drew reported though was more severe and exaggerated than what Jade actually said or even meant.

Jade and Mikkayla are now fully aware that Drew is no longer a friend to be trusted. They are disappointed in him, which is good. No more shielding him in the noms room. He started off such a good guy but was literally infected by Tully and went downhill rapidly from there on in.
    Well Jade said if Tahan would fall into a hole and die she wouldn´t care with Mikkayla adding that she would help to burry her or something like that. Wheater or not she didn´t mean it it showed how much these 2 girls dislike Tahan and it was just nasty.

Now Drew gets the blame for telling her. If they didn´t want it to get to Tahan they probably shouldn´t talk in front of others about her. Yeah Drew worded it wrong because he probably forgot the exact words but the meaning was the same. And btw he told Tahan that Jade backtracked and said she was joking.

Now Jades Fans are on a rampage because their sweet little girl got exposed.
  • sammyvansammyvan Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Must admit I never heard Drew telling Tahan that Jade was joking? Why then was Tahan so upset?
    Drew has this nasty habit of listening in to a conversation, even taking part in it, and then going straight to the opposition and repeating the conversation - but not word for word! He manages to change the context on many occasions!
    Jade and Mikk should never even have joked like that - just as Tahan should not have said some of the things she has said in the past. Seems to me it is " six of one and half a dozen of another".
    The nasty part was someone they all consider a friend causing unnecessary friction and hurt.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade, Drew and Mikkayla have so much hate on Twitter and Facebook right now and alot of "save Tahan" (Tahan still has some haters but more supporters)
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tim would have done exactly the same, telling Tahan all of it and everyone would have loved it. Drew and everyone else gets hate for it. Tim even nominated his supposed to be best friend Drew.

Oh yeah and btw, now Tim is IN LOVE with Boog. With how many girls was he in love with since he is in the house? 3? 4? It´s getting really ridiculous now. I bet its just that he wants the viewers to evict Madelein because he thinks she is a bigger threat.
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade: I wish Tahan would fall into a hole and die.
    Mikkayla: yeah and I'd cover her over with dirt.

:eek:They are mean and they are vicious while proclaiming how much nicer and more superior they are then Tahan.

Tahan apologizes and they never do. Tahan points this out and it makes Mikkayla smile or was that a smirk.

Big Brother is bringing out the very worst of Jade and Mikkayla. I have no doubt in normal circumstances this hideous side of their natures are rarely seen. Neither are up and this is how they react? They wish Tahan dead. :mad:
    I don't care how annoying they find Tahan that was unforgivable. Wishing someone dead and laughing about what they would do to the dead body was absolutely VILE.

When Tahan talked to Jade about her wishing Tahan dead comment Jade claimed she didn't remember. However later on when trying to figure out if it was Drew or Boog that had relayed the convo back to Tahan , Jade made clear that she remembered every word she had said. So not just a total bitch but also a total coward. Blaming Drew for what they did really took the biscuit! Drew didn't make them say it or laugh about it. And neither apologized for it either. I seriously doubt Mikkayla will have a job after BB. Which is no joke.

If Ed continues to be invisible in the Daily Shows he'll go. If not Ed then Drew. Strange they showed so much of Boog and almost none of Maddy. I feel this is on purpose because Maddy didn't make a beeline for Ed (which in turn was supposed to stir up Jade) like she was supposed to so she is now superfluous whereas Tim seems to be crushing on Boog so she'll be more value to the producers who seem to think we want to see showmances no matter how contrived or fake they are. *sigh* BB decides who stays and who goes, IMNSHO by who they show and what they show or not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    the producers who seem to think we want to see showmances no matter how contrived or fake they are. *sigh* BB decides who stays and who goes, IMNSHO by who they show and what they show or not.

Yeh I said all that earlier in the season.

The whole intruders thing has really been a waste, rushed and just for some extremely short term effect.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sammyvan wrote: »
    Must admit I never heard Drew telling Tahan that Jade was joking?

It wasn't said with a smile or for some intended humorous effect.