Options

EE- Which Character Will DTC Bring Back Next

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janinie or Zainab or both will return this year imo!
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zainab is an absolute definite. Not because i want her to (which i do) but Shabam's secret will come out and Zainab will get word of her the trouble occuring in Walford, and will return to sort things out. Shabnam is in need of her mother's shoulder to cry on. So it makes sense.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    I must admit, I'd love DTC to bring Little Mo back. After the Domestic Violence Storyline with Trevor she went downhill. They made her get raped for the second time by a bloke called Graham Foster, which shouldn't have happened. Her marriage to Billy failed, if DTC were to bring her back, I would be a happy man.

Also, I agree with Robbie_Jackson on Paul Trueman. It was a huge mistake killing him off and I'd love for him to return, but have him return as a Villainous Character this time. Make him rub the Mitchells up the wrong way or something like that. It would be another genius idea of DTC's I would get behind.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Desperate for Janine, Syed and Christian to be back!
  • Options
    Lion_60Lion_60 Posts: 9,618
    Forum Member
    I hope Zaineb and Janine.
  • Options
    jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member
    Chrissie Watts must be due for early release soon........
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    paxton7 wrote: »
    With a story about Harry Slater kicking in soon I think it would make A LOT of sense to see Zoe.

Michelle Ryan isn't interested.
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Janine, Tanya, Chrissie and ZabNab.

Christian is cheesy and his relationship with Syed was awkward and awful to watch, so I wouldn't like to see them back ever.
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »
    Im extremely happy about Kathy surprise return, hope she stays,

I think Zainab will be back by Summer!

Isn't Kathy back full time?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    He'll bring back Lucy Beale next.
  • Options
    EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    Want Jean, Ollie and Zainab.

What about Sean? I really hope Stacey's key leads to Sean.
  • Options
    paxton7paxton7 Posts: 1,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lou_123 wrote: »
    Michelle Ryan isn't interested.

I think Zoe could be recast.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    Zainab Masood - the show needs her back so do the Masoods
    Michelle Fowler - another original cast member that they should have brought back before or for the 30th
    Grant Mitchell - even if it's only for a few weeks
    Rose Cotton - Dot needs some more family now Nick's gone
    Sean Slater - has unfinished business
    Ruby Allen - really liked her character back in the day, could return as Sean's new girlfriend
    Zsa Zsa Carter - why not bring her back, her Mum's on the Square now and it could give Tina a different kind of storyline to deal with
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm expecting Zainab back soon and Grant to return for a guest stint at some point before DTC leaves. He seems open to it now and DTC seems confident of it happening. It seems his absence from the 30th was purely down to his availability rather than not being interested. Wouldn't be surprised to see Carly and Zsa Zsa back temporarily either.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chrissie Watts
  • Options
    hello.memberhello.member Posts: 7,635
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »
    Chrissie Watts
    When would she be due out of prison?
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nina Wadia's acting schedule definitely suggests that she could fitted in for a short return initially and then making a full time return later in the year. She is filming next month at Elstree Studios. DTC could get her to make an unannounced return.
  • Options
    hello.memberhello.member Posts: 7,635
    Forum Member
    paxton7 wrote: »
    I think Zoe could be recast.
    I'm not sure i'd want that. I don't like that they recast Martin.
  • Options
    MarkjukMarkjuk Posts: 30,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dr Legg I reckon will pop up sometime soon, especially with his old friend Dot in prison at the moment.
  • Options
    elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    Nina Wadia's acting schedule definitely suggests that she could fitted in for a short return initially and then making a full time return later in the year. She is filming next month at Elstree Studios. DTC could get her to make an unannounced return.

She is filming 5 episodes of Holby City and she has a one off of Goodness Gracious Me in March. Maybe she doesn't want to come back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Exactly Sir, what is to stop him?
  • Options
    MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tweeted DTC and asked if he had any plans to bring Chrissie Watts back?

He never replied, so obviously this means that she'll be back any minute and he kindly didn't want to spoil it for me.
    Of course, the fact that he could have just simply ignored my tweet has not entered my head!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 294
    Forum Member
    I think Ross Kemp will eventually return full time, he won't be the next but I can see it happening at some point in 2015/16.
  • Options
    elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member

Or Danny Moon, Angie Watts, Pete Beale. After all we didn't see them die on screen whose to say they have actually died:p:kitty:
    doinkers wrote: »
    I think Ross Kemp will eventually return full time, he won't be the next but I can see it happening at some point in 2015/16.

I doubt that some how
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 294
    Forum Member
    elliecat wrote: »
    I doubt that some how

Well he's been doing his 'gang/extreme world' documentaries for nearly a decade and he is now in his 50's. At some point they'll run their course with Sky and Ross will retire back to the easier acting life.