men in black 4 confirmed

big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
Forum Member
✭✭
What do you think? Are you happy or should the leave it as a tilogy?

Im pleased as mib3 was a decent offering

Comments

• roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think mib4 will be based in the 60s, and will ahve news stars, there wont be any of the old cast
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    MIB3 was good but I think it should be left as a trilogy. I don't understand how
    at the end of the 3rd its made so K looks after the young J but in the first movie K doesnt remember this :confused:
  • fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
    Forum Member
    If they do a fourth one they better do it now rather than later because Tommy Lee Jones is getting quite old.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    He really looked his age in MIB3, even quite ill at some points I thought :(
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roland rat wrote: »
    I think mib4 will be based in the 60s, and will ahve news stars, there wont be any of the old cast

depends on will smith i suppose. if he's only willing to commit to essentially a 'guest' appearance, then you might be right - he could appear at the start, his character could then go back in time to be his younger self (maybe a backdoor 'pilot' for a reboot?) and then he could appear at the end to wrap it all up.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder if it will be a new twosome with guest spot by wiill
  • MoonyMoony Posts: 15,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    .......but in the first movie K doesnt remember this :confused:
    I don't recall anything in MIB that contradicts the events in MIB3. The fact that K never mentioned it - doesn't mean it never happened. In fact - their retconned previous encounter could be interpreted as the reason K ended up recruiting J into MIB.