2»

Comments

• Options
    Its-GillianIts-Gillian Posts: 3,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LilyAnna80 wrote: »
    lol it happens to me loads of times :D

I posted on a thread about her kicking jays ass i thought it said lick it lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's 25?... more like 35.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gem is her wrestling name I think:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, ok. But I still wouldn't have been able to resist bragging about knowing a housemate's sister! :o

Glad to read your other posts that say she will give the house a shakeup, but I can't help thinking this is all a set up, the way faye seemed to know she was going in and no leaving message from Maisy etc. Can you shed any light on that?

I have no doubt Jemma will shake things up. She loathes Anton and Aden and will not think twice about letting them know. She certainly won't melt into the background for the sake of escaping nominations. She's not a bitch, by any means, but she won't think twice about squaring up to Anton and co.

I have no "inside knowledge" LOL

I just happen to know her. I'm sure the housemates have all been thinking about a new housemate since Mark left. Tonight would be the most obvious time to put a new one in.

For the first time in BB, the HMs were allowed to watch the entrance of the newbie. I'm sure all the housemates have been speculating about who the newbie would be - especially since previous series have shown boyfriends and girlfriends entering as a surprise twist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's 25?... more like 35.

I know! i'm 38 and she looks closer to my age than to 25 :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Gem is her wrestling name I think:confused:

I'm confused but i've confused myself lol
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no doubt Jemma will shake things up. She loathes Anton and Aden and will not think twice about letting them know. She certainly won't melt into the background for the sake of escaping nominations. She's not a bitch, by any means, but she won't think twice about squaring up to Anton and co.

QUOTE]

The cockles of my heart are warmed by this knowledge. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I just happen to know her. I'm sure the housemates have all been thinking about a new housemate since Mark left. Tonight would be the most obvious time to put a new one in.

For the first time in BB, the HMs were allowed to watch the entrance of the newbie. I'm sure all the housemates have been speculating about who the newbie would be - especially since previous series have shown boyfriends and girlfriends entering as a surprise twist.

Surely if faye had known in advance they wouldn't have shown the clip of her saying whatever it was she said! i wasn't impressed about a housemates sister going in but if she puts those housemates in their place i'll be impressed because otherwise they could sail through to the final
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely if faye had known in advance they wouldn't have shown the clip of her saying whatever it was she said! i wasn't impressed about a housemates sister going in but if she puts those housemates in their place i'll be impressed because otherwise they could sail through to the final

Exactly! If BB were trying to hide something they wouldn't have broadcast what faye said. :)
  • Options
    LilyAnna80LilyAnna80 Posts: 3,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

she will do what other late entry h/m's do - promise all and deliver nothing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LilyAnna80 wrote: »
    she will do what other late entry h/m's do - promise all and deliver nothing

That's a mighty strong opinion based on someone you've seen for less than five minutes :eek:

Give it a week and then form one based on what she's done rather than what you think she won't do ;)