Looks like Chantelle has PND

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jules1000 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2204936/Chantelle-Houghton-shows-strain-split-Alex-Reid.html

Take a look at these photo's to me she looks like she has really serious PND:(

I think she had a baby to fast and possibly with the wrong man.

If by PND, you mean 'Posed Notice-Me Demonstrations', then yes, she has a very severe case of that. Terminal I'd say.

I'm not sure which one of them is worse. I think she might be.

• jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    If by PND, you mean 'Posed Notice-Me Demonstrations', then yes, she has a very severe case of that. Terminal I'd say.

I'm not sure which one of them is worse. I think she might be.

TBH Judging by many of the responses on here and her past exploits i'm beginning to think you may be right...
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Problem is that Chantelle is the girl who cried wolf with medical issues. I'm sure we all remember the eating disorders, pretend infertility, depression over her marriage split, heart condition etc etc etc. If (and it's a big if) she has got PND, then she needs to get professional medical help and not be pictured looking sad in OK.

Yes, she did have a baby too soon with the wrong man but when has her life ever been about making good decisions for the right reasons. She only rushed down the aisle with Preston to make the most money as quickly as possible.

Sadly, I do think that underneath it all, she's a decent if dopey girl. But she's gone into a world that she doesn't really belong in and a monster has been created.
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sofakat wrote: »
    You don't seriously think they write them do you? No, of course not. I doubt either one of them can even do joined up writing never mind write whole sentences.

Somewhere, some long suffering (probably under paid and still juniour) journalist or baby publicist is having to ring them up on a weekly basis, extract **** ends of gossip out of their incoherent ramblings and turn it into reasonable copy for their 'columns'.

The 'pairings' of these two bird brains beggars belief. Does someone pick their men for them? Getting preggers is even more stupid. Alex? Why? Duh.

I suppose it never occurred to them that children are not toys!

No, I've never thought they write them. They seem barely capable of stringing a sentence together most of the time.

These two are idiots - but a perfect pairing (no reason for anyone else to suffer them!) but they have a baby to care for now. They seem hardly able to act like adults themselves, so the child is the only one I have any sympathy for.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeez some people are just born unlucky. Heart problems, infertility, PND, victim of domestic abuse. You would think someone who has had to cope with so much isn't mentally capable of calling the mags.:rolleyes:
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hunniebun wrote: »
    Well Alex has ....recorded this heartfelt plee to Chantelle !! (:eek::confused::rolleyes::yawn:vomit smiley)

http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/20561/Watch-Alex-Reids-emotional-appeal-to-Chantelle-Houghton

:eek::p:eek: It would take a heart of stone not to laugh
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why oh why did I click that link?
    Someone owes me a new keyboard.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why oh why did I click that link?
    Someone owes me a new keyboard.

er.. :o:o:o ---> Alex Reid [CEO Killer Bitch Productions] c/o Now TV
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    er.. :o:o:o ---> Alex Reid [CEO Killer Bitch Productions] c/o Now TV

Killer Bitch Productions!!!
    Really?Oh irony,thy name is Alex Reid.
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :eek::p:eek: It would take a heart of stone not to laugh

Nothing like a bit of class is there..............:rolleyes::sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those photos couldn't be more obviously posed. I can't believe anyone would think otherwise for even a second!
  • decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has made some seriously bad choices in her life, and it's starting to show. I hope she lets go of her dream of being a Z lister and just tries to live a normal life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    more like pad post alex dsepression
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hunniebun wrote: »
    Well Alex has decided to tell all about the night of his arrest to Dan Wootton in Now - and also recorded this heartfelt plee to Chantelle !! (:eek::confused::rolleyes::yawn:vomit smiley)

http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/20561/Watch-Alex-Reids-emotional-appeal-to-Chantelle-Houghton

:eek::D Can he go any lower??!

He'll probably add this to his 'acting' showreel to demonstrate his versatility...
  • kiteflyerkiteflyer Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Problem is that Chantelle is the girl who cried wolf with medical issues. I'm sure we all remember the eating disorders, pretend infertility, depression over her marriage split, heart condition etc etc etc. If (and it's a big if) she has got PND, then she needs to get professional medical help and not be pictured looking sad in OK.

Yes, she did have a baby too soon with the wrong man but when has her life ever been about making good decisions for the right reasons. She only rushed down the aisle with Preston to make the most money as quickly as possible.

Sadly, I do think that underneath it all, she's a decent if dopey girl. But she's gone into a world that she doesn't really belong in and a monster has been created.

IMO she also rushed into having the baby to make as much money as possible.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiteflyer wrote: »
    IMO she also rushed into having the baby to make as much money as possible.

you really think she's that cold and calculating ?

i can see price making that kind of decision but chantelle ? really ?
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She has to pay for that white range rover:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :eek::D Can he go any lower??!

He'll probably add this to his 'acting' showreel to demonstrate his versatility...

Daniel Craig = 'pwnd'. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

yes, I do. Totally confirmed when they held out saying what they were calling her for over a month because they were hoping for a large amount of money for the exclusive. Unfortunately for them Tom and Kate's split became top news and so C & A announced it through her column at the eleventh hour (baby had to be registered that week) because no-one would pay them.

ETA how many other celebs or even zelebs do we know who sold their baby's name to the highest bidder? I can't think of any.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,801
    Forum Member
    Do they own or rent the property they shared?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2204936/Chantelle-Houghton-shows-strain-split-Alex-Reid.html

Take a look at these photo's to me she looks like she has really serious PND:(

I think she had a baby to fast and possibly with the wrong man.

What a profoundly silly and ignorant post.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Do they own or rent the property they shared?

I think she owns it. She's lived there for several years. since she split from Preston I think
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to this article it's rented.

http://flutnut.com/?p=15765
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a profoundly silly and ignorant post.

Er why is it a silly and ignorant post:rolleyes:

PND is not unusual or uncommon.

She looks extremely miserable and was'nt with her b/f for long before getting pregnant. If she is suffering does that mean she has to stay indoors for fear of being photographed If she is faking it for paps then that still dos'nt make me ignorant

P.s I know lots of women who looking back in hindsight definately struggled with a new baby...although many say they were unaware of it at the time...
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Er why is it a silly and ignorant post:rolleyes:

PND is not unusual or uncommon.

She looks extremely miserable and was'nt with her b/f for long before getting pregnant. If she is suffering does that mean she has to stay indoors for fear of being photographed If she is faking it for paps then that still dos'nt make me ignorant

P.s I know lots of women who looking back in hindsight definately struggled with a new baby...although many say they were unaware of it at the time...

She's rubbing her face with her hands. Why would that be a sign of PND? She could just be tired as anyone would with a new baby.

Honestly. Talk about jumping to conclusions. :rolleyes: