Options

Hollyoaks E4 Daily Thread - 04/09/15

Comments

• Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    well that would increase viewers

If Will wasn't Sienna's half sister they make a crazy couple.

If Kim become crazy with Sienna I wonder of she be flatted that someone likes Sienna for who she is and doesn't care what she done making them a twisted couple.
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    So it was Lindsey who caused Kath's accident! :eek:

Wasn't that obvious months ago?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I thought she was Grace's sister lol

Since we haven't seen Grace and she swear she get baby Curtis from Trevor maybe Ashley could be apart of Grace's plan to make Trevor's life hell.

Ashley being Grace's sister if that happened makes us all wonder how many other kids did Fraser have.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emweeriot wrote: »
    You honestly didn't miss much Chase :D

I really do believe you. I was worried for a sec that Nico might turn into Oaks very own Banksy (the way she adapted Dylans photo on her phone was just simply talented, Obsessive loops thought it was the ghost of Dylan taking selfies!) and go round transforming Hollyoaks.
    I was also worried that Non Robbie would turn out to actually be a 50 year old police officer in disguise the whole time, revealing his face like on Scooby Doo!
    But seen as I didnt miss any of that, its cool. Maybe perharps in a future ep if we are lucky?
    :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    srhgts wrote: »
    Wasn't that obvious months ago?

Daffyyyy! Hi there cmon girl we got some serious 'Dales storylines to be discussing since the last time I was on here :D;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Chaseta wrote: »
    Daffyyyy! Hi there cmon girl we got some serious 'Dales storylines to be discussing since the last time I was on here :D;)

There's a picture of Clake released days back for series 3 a picture of her being a
    Grounder
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This love triangle with Ziggy, Leela and Ziggy getting more silly every time it's shown and it's not working either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Chaseta have you seen a series called Dexter the actress Jennifer Carpenter would make a great main character in Z Nation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyfall wrote: »
    There's a picture of Clake released days back for series 3 a picture of her being a
    Grounder

Oooh wondered if they would do that!
    I wonder if she will be a lone one? I know she did the mass culling but surely she couldnt be among the grounders after Lexa and everyone betrayed them
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oooh wondered if they would do that!
    I wonder if she will be a lone one? I know she did the mass culling but surely she couldnt be among the grounders after Lexa and everyone betrayed them
    I read some were we see more new Grounders a clan called Ice Nation they casted some one as the ice queen of this Ice Nation clan. Lexa told Clake the Ice Nation clan leader take her girlfriend and killed her. Maybe Clake will team with the Ice Nation clan learn everything she can to fight as hard as the Grounders can and maybe get payback on Lexa for the betrayal she caused.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This love triangle with Ziggy, Leela and Ziggy getting more silly every time it's shown and it's not working either.

You have summed it up well there. The whole storyline is bogging them down as characters, Tegan had enough going on as it was no need for a family love triangle on top.
    It is weird that Ste lives in the house with the woman who stole his niece of his sister- if it's not Ste drama he doesnt give a crap!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You have summed it up well there. The whole storyline is bogging them down as characters, Tegan had enough going on as it was no need for a family love triangle on top.
    It is weird that Ste lives in the house with the woman who stole his niece of his sister- if it's not Ste drama he doesnt give a crap!

This love triangle with Harry, Ste and Sinead is another pointless triangle of silly love.

Tegan seems to be forgetting about wanting to get her daughter back while at the moment she wants Ziggy more.
  • Options
    ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ste only remembers family when it benefits him
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read some were we see more new Grounders a clan called Ice Nation they casted some one as the ice queen of this Ice Nation clan. Lexa told Clake the Ice Nation clan leader take her girlfriend and killed her. Maybe Clake will team with the Ice Nation clan learn everything she can to fight as hard as the Grounders can and maybe get payback on Lexa for the betrayal she caused.

Interesting thanks for that info Skyfall :)
    I want more of Raven, I like her better than Clarke!
    just speculation really, but I wonder if people at camp Jaha will start rebelling or something? The control of being in outter space and the immediate threat of grounders/mountain men has gone now so I would think people would have their own agendas

Yes I loved dexter, the first 4 are brilliant series! She is a great actress, she does torment well and it would be interesting how they would write a character for her. Maybe working as a doctor in a lab trying to find a cure?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This love triangle with Harry, Ste and Sinead is another pointless triangle of silly love.

Tegan seems to be forgetting about wanting to get her daughter back while at the moment she wants Ziggy more.

Well at least it will wipe the look of Tonys face when he finds out Ste has been with his son! Im sick of these ill thought out affairs/love triangles, I know the show is young person based (ish) so a better image of relationships could be a good thing to portray?

Ha I know, its like Rose who? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ste only remembers family when it benefits him

Yep, like when Frankie and Jack had to be the ones to offer to take in Peri. Ste was like yeah you have her! No offer from him (and Diane wouldnt exactly object. Another baby for her to have!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Interesting thanks for that info Skyfall :)
    I want more of Raven, I like her better than Clarke!
    just speculation really, but I wonder if people at camp Jaha will start rebelling or something? The control of being in outter space and the immediate threat of grounders/mountain men has gone now so I would think people would have their own agendas

Yes I loved dexter, the first 4 are brilliant series! She is a great actress, she does torment well and it would be interesting how they would write a character for her. Maybe working as a doctor in a lab trying to find a cure?

Your welcome Chaseta:)

She was also good in Quarantine as and Dexter. If she were on Z Nation she do well on the show.
    I hope they build up the A.I. computer lady in series 3 not have her as the villian in series 3 build her get to know her and have her as a villian for series 4. If this Ice Nation clan is just as bad Lexa told Clake then they could be villians in series 3.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well at least it will wipe the look of Tonys face when he finds out Ste has been with his son! Im sick of these ill thought out affairs/love triangles, I know the show is young person based (ish) so a better image of relationships could be a good thing to portray?

Ha I know, its like Rose who? :D

There's really no decent couple on hollyoaks, would be nice to have a decent couple who won't be ruined.

I thought Esther and Kim were great with each other, BK ruined them both making Kim nuts and making Esther wanting to keep the baby while the child belongs to Grace and Trevor.

Esther should be by herself for a bit before she gets another girlfriend, if Esther gets another lover I hope they won't be another psycho or a cheater either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's really no decent couple on hollyoaks, would be nice to have a decent couple who won't be ruined.

I thought Esther and Kim were great with each other, BK ruined them both making Kim nuts and making Esther wanting to keep the baby while the child belongs to Grace and Trevor.

Esther should be by herself for a bit before she gets another girlfriend, if Esther gets another lover I hope they won't be another psycho or a cheater either.

I thought Holly and Zack might have been better than her and Jason, but they havent seemed to have scenes in a while and they are too busy having the roscoe twins fight for her.
    I also thought Celine and Cameron were just getting going and had chemistry, poor celine!
    Joe and Mercedes is pacing quite good apart from her sleeping with Lockie already.
    I remember the earlier days of Kim and Esther, they were just young having fun and had potential! Id rather Esther be single for a while too. They should give her some friends and social life (even if we dont really see them, it could be mentioned!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I thought Holly and Zack might have been better than her and Jason, but they havent seemed to have scenes in a while and they are too busy having the roscoe twins fight for her.
    I also thought Celine and Cameron were just getting going and had chemistry, poor celine!
    Joe and Mercedes is pacing quite good apart from her sleeping with Lockie already.
    I remember the earlier days of Kim and Esther, they were just young having fun and had potential! Id rather Esther be single for a while too. They should give her some friends and social life (even if we dont really see them, it could be mentioned!)

Said this many times I like to see Esther's background be exploxed, Esther finding her mother and give her a brother and sister.

Celine and Cameron are great together just to bad what BK doing to them.

Holly might be best if they have her single for awhile.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Chaseta have a great weekend, enjoyed talking with you and look forward to talking with you again.:) Need some sleep. Enjoy the shows and movie you are watching.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Said this many times I like to see Esther's background be exploxed, Esther finding her mother and give her a brother and sister.

Celine and Cameron are great together just to bad what BK doing to them.

Holly might be best if they have her single for awhile.

Feel free to pm me sometime on the esther background, you have some very interesting ideas so if you have any more it would be great to hear them!

To be fair I could see Celine forgiving Cam and seeing that on this occasion, that even though he has lied since he never meant for the accident to happen. Its Peri ect that I would imagine who would find it harder to forgive, they knew and loved Sam and Danny and they feel betrayed by the lying and covering up and him leaving the scene of the accident!
    I hope Cameron gets a chance to make Celine see how lovely she is, its horrible what Pete is manipulating with her self esteem.

I think Holly should go off backpacking for about 6 months or so, just so then she might come back and have more to do. A break could do the character some good, and she was always independent before this stint -going to boarding schools a long way from home ect.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chaseta have a great weekend, enjoyed talking with you and look forward to talking with you again.:) Need some sleep. Enjoy the shows and movie you are watching.:)

A pleasure as always, night Skyfall! Enjoy your weekend :)
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since Kim and Sienna are crazy maybe they should become a couple.

I'd pay to watch. I
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member

Chaaaaaase! Sorry I missed you, hope you're back later. How are you doing? And yes we certainly do, oh my god. Did HotRossBun's absence ruin your fortnight too?