What's the worst thing you've ever said to someone?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it supposed to be that shape?
  • Judge MentalJudge Mental Posts: 18,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When my sister Alison had alopecia as a child I'd call her Ali-pecia if I wanted to wind her up!

I have apologised!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it supposed to be that shape?

:D Sudden hysterical laughter would do just as well.
  • Chilli DragonChilli Dragon Posts: 24,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've said some very awful things when I was a teenager. One I said, in a busy school corridor to a horrible fat bully was vile really....something about him only existing because his mum was too thick to use the knitting needle properly :o
  • HarryValleyHarryValley Posts: 16,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D Sudden hysterical laughter would do just as well.
    It does :(
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I called a female friend a "psycho head-f*ck!" and said to my ex that our child "came from the wrong m*nge!" during arguments.
  • IateallthepiesIateallthepies Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    tysonstorm wrote: »
    I called a female friend a "psycho head-f*ck!" and said to my ex that our child "came from the wrong m*nge!" during arguments.

I'm interested to know, did you make up and if so was it the same? I think when you've gotten that personal it's difficult to retract what you said.
  • OrbitalzoneOrbitalzone Posts: 12,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "does it usually taste like that?"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    I've wished people dead to their faces. I was a little younger and going through untreated mental health problems but I'm not excusing my behavior and I'm still thoroughly disgusted and ashamed with myself for even thinking that kind of thing, let alone saying it. I feel awful whenever I think of it.
  • fluffybunyipfluffybunyip Posts: 4,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said to my dad when I was around 13 that he made me want to be sick in a bucket. Apparently, he was really hurt by that (as my mum still tells me practically every day!) so I feel awful about that one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    I use to work for maccy D's Had to take a day off as I chipped my toothand was in agony. I got an appointment with the dentist. Supervisor asked me the next day to show her the filling i got. She was on the plump side.

She said 'how do I know thats not an old filling?'

Really mad I asked her 'How do I know your not fat cause you ate all the big macs??'

Needless to say I was sacked on the spot!
  • alisonrose3764alisonrose3764 Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I was a Saturday girl (many moons ago) the deputy manager of the shop who was a bit of a bitter old spinster said to me as I was on my hands and knees cleaning some shelfing - thats where you belong! How awful was that - I had never done anything wrong, worked really hard, was there for approx 6 years - what a totally horrible thing to say to me :(
  • kim1994kim1994 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    LiLmonkey wrote: »
    I use to work for maccy D's Had to take a day off as I chipped my toothand was in agony. I got an appointment with the dentist. Supervisor asked me the next day to show her the filling i got. She was on the plump side.

Really mad I asked her 'How do I know your not fat cause you ate all the big macs??'

:D:D:D:D almost worth it I would say- cheeky women her not you btw
  • IateallthepiesIateallthepies Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    I said to my dad when I was around 13 that he made me want to be sick in a bucket. Apparently, he was really hurt by that (as my mum still tells me practically every day!) so I feel awful about that one.

When I was about the same age I said to my dad "I hate you, you ****ing bastard" and he was pretty hurt by that too as well as severely pissed off at my language. Got grounded for ages :o
  • Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only comments I have ever taken to heart were about my weight (i.e. about being fat).

I have a very foul mouth when angry, and have said some very horrible things to people, far too horrible even to mention on here!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    kim1994 wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D almost worth it I would say- cheeky women her not you btw

She really was a vile woman!! I love going back there with my suit and a managers badge on! She still goes red with rage everytime she catches sight of me!! Ooopps!! :D
  • XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    LiLmonkey wrote: »

That's genius! :D:D:D:D I bet it was worth it though, just to see the look on her face. ;)
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested to know, did you make up and if so was it the same? I think when you've gotten that personal it's difficult to retract what you said.

Yes, we did over time.

Its not something I would say to her again knowing how upset it made her. Sure she got me wound up and angry too but typical me in every argument I have with anyone I drop a verbal A-bomb and I always end up hurting them, sometimes unintentionally. I really do have a vicious tongue when it comes to arguments. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    "The best bit of you dribbled down your mums leg" - that didn't go down to well when I said it :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WW271 wrote: »
    "The best bit of you dribbled down your mums leg" - that didn't go down to well when I said it :o

:( That's a bit harsh.
    Reminds me of Lloyd George's infamous "When they circumcised him they threw away the wrong bit".
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    The one I can recall was at school after a fallout with a friend (they said some awful things to me and now we're close again), but I shouted to her after a row escalated-

"You are what you eat? You must have eaten some fat, spineless bitches in your time then".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A guy that I was with for a few months told me after we'd broke up that the only reason we were together was for sex. The worst part is that he didn't realise what was wrong with saying that.

I think the worst thing I ever said was telling my dad that I couldn't wait to go away for the summer and get away from him. I meant it as a joke, but it totally came out the wrong way... :o
  • DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "does it usually taste like that?"

About her steak and kidney pudding ?
  • QWERTYOPQWERTYOP Posts: 6,878
    Forum Member
    I once said to a nuicence neighbour (after 5 years of problems) "I hope you effing die". Don't regret it. He's an oxygen thief and the biggest piece of scum walking the Earth. He's not my neighbour anymore but I hope he is dead and he died slowly and painfully.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,112
    Forum Member
    What's the worst thing you've ever said to someone?

"You're under arrest for murder"....