Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 2)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,748
Administrator
yes, and a celebration dress?

Admin Edit: This thread is a continuation of Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody?

Comments

• i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG.....part 2!!!! :D:D:D
  • tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG.....part 2!!!! :D:D:D

Where are you, calebolly? We all want to lift a glass (or hoist a sausage) in your direction.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    thank god - i nearly had a heart attack (:p) when I saw "part 1" locked! :eek: *sips hot chocolate to calm down*
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Part 2! Hooray - bit pats on the back and sausage butties all round - veggie and turkey varieties available to those who require them! :)

I can't quote anything now though and there were some brilliant points on the other thread :(
  • hammerfanhammerfan Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad I popped in to see how the thread was going - I'm loving the songs/raps on the previous threads - they're a sure-fire hit. I wonder if we can get Mr Cowell involved?

Part 2 wow. I'm glad I could be a part of this! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hammerfan wrote: »
    I'm glad I popped in to see how the thread was going - I'm loving the songs/raps on the previous threads - they're a sure-fire hit. I wonder if we can get Mr Cowell involved?

Part 2 wow. I'm glad I could be a part of this! :)

I think a party is in order!!!

My heart stopped when I saw the padlock!!!
    Forum Member
    I think a party is in order!!!

My heart stopped when I saw the padlock!!!

ditto! :eek: i was actually gutted :(:o
  • wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phew!!!!!

For a minute, I thought I had to go back to doing lots of work during the day.......then I noticed Part 2......phew!!! It's against Chawner law to work!!!

After all, it is what Jade would have wanted:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    clinks sausage roll in celebration
    well done chawnerites
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,870
    Forum Member
    Part 2???:eek: Who'd have thought part one would have lasted so long :D Er..... Congratulations are in order I guess. KFC buckets all around :D:D
    Forum Member
    Part 2???:eek: Who'd have thought part one would have lasted so long :D Er..... Congratulations are in order I guess. KFC buckets all around :D:D

throw in a couple of (meat and veggie) sausages at least! :eek: :p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PHEW! Calms down after a near heart attack and rejoices in a Part 2. :p Who'd have thunk it? This thread has cheered me up SO much since it's inception . Calebolly doesn't know what he started :D

I was just checking in before I go to bed. Think I'll have a sausage sarnie to celebrate Pt 2.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Turkey Sausages for me for tea tomorrow! Cheers Chawners! All this talk of sausages has made me ravenous for some :D

Because, after all, it really is what Jade would have wanted :cool:
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part 2, how impressive is this. Time for celebaration. Sad that Calebolly is no longer part of a happy little group.

I think sausage flavoured crisps are in order....I'm just off to the shop to pick up a packet or ten. Even at 20p a bag they are not selling that quickly. Still, all the more for us Chawnerites!!
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My computer went down yesterday and is only back this morning, what have I missed? How are the plans for the Xmas no1 with Emma going? Were there any more sausage songs? I feel devastated that I missed part of this thread, please update me, it's what Jade would have wanted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my spicy sausages, part 2! I shall haev to celebrate with a huge sausage sarnie, white bread, full fat butter and ketchup, obviously.
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How has a no mark like her got a part two too anything?

Quite depressing actually.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How has a no mark like her got a part two too anything?

Quite depressing actually.

Oh lighten up.,.read part 1...you might just have a laugh :D
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh lighten up.,.read part 1...you might just have a laugh :D

If I don't laugh then I will be more depressed then I already was. And I will claim its your fault.:D:D
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi All...well well what's all this then? Part 2??

Well I went to a BBQ last night and couldnt resist the sausages - took my son to footie this morn and had...lincolnshire sausages for breakfast! So my last 2 meals have been different flavour of sausages.

I am in training for the marathon back-to-back repeats tomorrow!
  • silly sausagesilly sausage Posts: 1,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    look, we can celebrate with a sausage cake http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/sausage-cake/Detail.aspx
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    look, we can celebrate with a sausage cake http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/sausage-cake/Detail.aspx
    Thank you soo much for this site,
    there's a recipe for a sausage Christmas Cake, I'll make that next week and let you know how it turns out. there's even a recipe for sausage ice cream. Should we tell Phil about it? They could then have a totally sausage meal.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I don't laugh then I will be more depressed then I already was. And I will claim its your fault.:D:D

Ok...i will accept the blame...but I bet you laugh :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh yes...yum yum
    :eek:
    /l\
  • hammerfanhammerfan Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I love that the caption next to this is "it's great with sausage ice cream"! Am I the only one who thinks that's just a little weird? :eek:
This discussion has been closed.