Options

Sexiest British Sports Persons?

2»

Comments

• Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    dodrade wrote: »
    She's very cute, I can't believe she got bullied over her appearance.
    Brave person to do that!
  • Options
    dodradedodrade Posts: 23,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    Brave person to do that!

It was online mostly.
  • Options
    Diamond HeadDiamond Head Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    doinkers wrote: »

Typical DM comments under that article.
    Their readers surely do hate women.
  • Options
    JonpollakJonpollak Posts: 2,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oxymoron.
    Sexy/British

Jp
  • Options
    mattlambmattlamb Posts: 4,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't remember her name but a blonde female track athlete who is now in her 30s (I believe she's Northern).

She missed the London Olympics through injury but is still running. Saw an article about her on the BBC the other week.

Also the Eastern European heptathlete who broke her own record in the shot putt event at the European indoor championships recently. Her smile melted me!

I also really like Laura Robson and there is something about Li Na I really liked (but she has recently retired).

Ah - I can't read thread titles. Missed the word British!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Agree with Laura Robson. Seems like a down to earth likeable young woman as well. Makes the falling out with Bouchard very baffling.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,517
    Forum Member
    mattlamb wrote: »
    Can't remember her name but a blonde female track athlete who is now in her 30s (I believe she's Northern).

She missed the London Olympics through injury but is still running. Saw an article about her on the BBC the other week.

Also the Eastern European heptathlete who broke her own record in the shot putt event at the European indoor championships recently. Her smile melted me!

I also really like Laura Robson and there is something about Li Na I really liked (but she has recently retired).

Ah - I can't read thread titles. Missed the word British!

That would be Jenny Meadows. She had to pull out of the final due to illness.

Can't help you with the Eastern European, There is this massive New Zealand shot putter , can't remember her name, something like big Val ( Adams ? ) I quite fancy her
  • Options
    CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    Eve Muirhead has been mentioned but don't see anyone mentioning her team mate Anna Sloan.
  • Options
    Renegade MasterRenegade Master Posts: 913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Laura Robson
    Eve Muirhead
    Anna Sloane
    Laura Trott
    Victoria Pendleton
    Alicia Blagg
    Elise Christie