Cheryl needs to eat something

jock_fjock_f Posts: 1,689
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Cheryl is so thin she looks ill. Not exactly a positive role model.

Comments

• trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks gaunt and unwell in that white suit.
  • -Unicorn--Unicorn- Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    She is incredibly slim, my mum and I mentioned it last night.
  • RocknRollaRocknRolla Posts: 437
    Forum Member
    She didn't look well at all.
  • mark e amark e a Posts: 2,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think this was the first time I thought that Cheryl didn't look that good
  • A_SmithA_Smith Posts: 724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, I agree, she did look painfully thin last night. Perhaps she could eat Nick Grimshaw and solve two problems at once?
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some one bring her to KFC.
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just looking at pics of her from a few years ago and you can see a huge difference, she looks so much healthier and better looking. What's happened? I hope she's ok :(
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl needs to leave the show. Lord knows why Cowell is obsessed with her - nobody else is!
  • sarahcssarahcs Posts: 8,734
    Forum Member
    A_Smith wrote: »
    Oh, I agree, she did look painfully thin last night. Perhaps she could eat Nick Grimshaw and solve two problems at once?

:D Love it!
  • plankwalkerplankwalker Posts: 6,702
    Forum Member
    mark e a wrote: »
    Think this was the first time I thought that Cheryl didn't look that good

Something seems not right here. She has been close to perfect looking, although In the past she has shown signs of wanting to visually reduce or cover her ankles. Initiately I thought perhaps this is "feeding" her wish to diet down. Whilst no fan, she appears thin to the point of fagile with no real apparent reason to be?
  • -Unicorn--Unicorn- Posts: 198
    Forum Member

Hahaha :D:D
  • 2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl looked like she shouldnt be there. She reminded me of a frail old lady who has been forced to wear make up and paraded in public against her wishes.

Her facial expressions were VERY manly last night and that to me is how annorexics look. She kept doing strange faces which were quite fake and ugly. And her missing personality is still ermmm.....missing.

WHY is she there? same old same old. dull dull dull
  • batesy2000batesy2000 Posts: 818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Best comment ever :-)
  • PenelopePopcornPenelopePopcorn Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Something seems not right here. She has been close to perfect looking, although In the past she has shown signs of wanting to visually reduce or cover her ankles. Initiately I thought perhaps this is "feeding" her wish to diet down. Whilst no fan, she appears thin to the point of fagile with no real apparent reason to be?

There is a reason though. It's either one of three things. She's either anorexic or she's taking something that suppresses her appetite or she's suffering from a physical illness. Whichever it is, I hope she gets help.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think (and this is speculation) her husband is the reason.
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its 2008 all over again.
    It was shocking seeing her ribs stick out in the final.

Now she just looks ill, sick.
    She is anorectic and cleary in denial of it
  • LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Being so thin and looking gaunt emphasises things like her pointy nose. She really did look ill last night.
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She probably went on a mad crash diet because she has to sit beside Rita. She has always tried hard to outdo the female judges. She shouldn't have bothered, Rita is curvaceous and healthy looking, Cheryl needs to realise that is the fashion these days.
  • PenelopePopcornPenelopePopcorn Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    The curve is the line of beauty.
  • LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks worse when her shoulders are exposed as you can see then just how thin she's become.
  • BryanandLucBryanandLuc Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think (and this is speculation) her husband is the reason.

I'm guessing that too
    Are they still together? ;-)
  • mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The curve is the line of beauty.

Yes, agree with you on that and Rita has plenty of curve.

But I'm slightly worried about Cheryl.
  • abraaom1abraaom1 Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was the first thing I thought when I saw her.
  • David166David166 Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know if this has been mentioned, but her fellow judges called her Cheryl Cole on a couple of occasions and she didn't correct them
  • PorkchopExpressPorkchopExpress Posts: 5,534
    Forum Member
    Cheryl is one of the most stunning women of this century so it really is sad to see her looking so frail and ill. I actually find myself not being attracted to her and in the past my attraction to Cheryl was one of the main reasons to watch.

Sitting next Rita Ora who oozes beauty, health and vitality makes Cheryl's decline look even more stark. I hope she gets sorted, very much.