iphone on Watchdog

*angeldelight**angeldelight* Posts: 426
Forum Member
For those having problems with their phone in "coma mode" look on watchdog website, as it has been on tonight.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounded like Watchdog did a PS3 on the iPhone. You got to love Watchdog.

Check out the watchdog website to learn how to update your iPhone firmware...:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    However from what I understand they were complaining that some people had problems with the phone going 'dead' i.e. black screen and unresponsive.

Erm I don't suppose they checked Apple's support docs did they?
    iPhone OS 3.1.2

Resolves sporadic issue that may cause iPhone not wake from sleep
    This sort of reporting annoys me, as 3.1 hasn't been out that long, it was already resolved before the report went on air.
  • dontpannicdontpannic Posts: 2,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rich2k wrote: »
    However from what I understand they were complaining that some people had problems with the phone going 'dead' i.e. black screen and unresponsive.

Erm I don't suppose they checked Apple's support docs did they?

This sort of reporting annoys me, as 3.1 hasn't been out that long, it was already resolved before the report went on air.

Sounds as though Watchdog are struggling for things to feature. The sleep issue only affected a minority of users and has already been fixed. What was the point?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apple ignored this problem for weeks, not even an acknowledgement, and from what I gather from the 160 page thread on the official Apple support forum, some people are still suffering after applying the update.