Audition Tickets

2»

Comments

• Options
    anna42hmranna42hmr Posts: 2,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McStoner wrote: »
    Perhaps they're shown the people they should send through in the corresponding to the order?
    More likely to be pictures to remind threm who they've already put through as if they see 10 to 12 people each session twice a day may be hard to rememeb each one plus in between auditions they take the judges aside to film interviews on stage about who've they saw.

Certainly didn't get pics during Friday mornings one

If u think about it they see a lot over a day 2 sessions of around 12 people each day over Thursday, Friday, Saturday and now Wednesday and Thursday so it's over 100 they see.
  • Options
    gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Balls. I suppose we're just going to have to chance turning up AT 4.15 and hoping for the best.

I really hope they don't over-issue tickets in massive abundance.

I'm going tomorrow as well, and I rang SRO today.

They suggested starting to queue at about 2:30 and confirmed they'd start letting people in at 4:15. I guess it will depend how many production guests are invited, as to how many of the public get in. If you haven't got too far to travel I'd be inclined to give it a go.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gillypanda wrote: »
    I'm going tomorrow as well, and I rang SRO today.

They suggested starting to queue at about 2:30 and confirmed they'd start letting people in at 4:15. I guess it will depend how many production guests are invited, as to how many of the public get in. If you haven't got too far to travel I'd be inclined to give it a go.

It seems a bit bonkers that they are asking people to begin queueing that early in the cold and the wet. One of my party has mobility problems so that wasn't really an option even if I could have organised somebody to pick up my kid.

Oh well there's not much I can do now...roll on 4pm when we can set off. The only thing I'm dreading is my friends / family feeling naturally disappointed if we can't get it...bah!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh and hope you enjoy it Gilly :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McStoner wrote: »
    Perhaps they're shown the people they should send through in the corresponding to the order?

Or it could be that the ones they took in the photoshoot earlier in the week were ready. They can't see the people, so how are they going to know who not to turn around for based on a photo? That doesn't really make sense.
  • Options
    FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    May I ask how you book priority tickets? I am planning on going to Fountain Studios in Wembley in February (when they release the confirmed dates) for the battle rounds, but I don't want to travel all that way and get rejected at the doors. I plan on using SROaudiences and I know they are a very reliable site but don't provide priority tickets, so I'm just wondering what the best options for me are? I've never been to a studio recording before so I am eager to go to this one.
  • Options
    gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It seems a bit bonkers that they are asking people to begin queueing that early in the cold and the wet. One of my party has mobility problems so that wasn't really an option even if I could have organised somebody to pick up my kid.

Oh well there's not much I can do now...roll on 4pm when we can set off. The only thing I'm dreading is my friends / family feeling naturally disappointed if we can't get it...bah!

Did you manage to get in?

We were there at 2pm and numbers 6 and 7 in the queue. They did let us all wait inside as the weather was so bad, but blimey what a long drawn out process the whole thing was. We seemed to be waiting around for hours and eventually got into the studio about 7:30. It was a good show, but finished so late we've only just got home!

I have to say that Danny has gone way up in my estimation, he was lovely. Jessie J is beautiful and has the most gorgeous hair, Tom Jones looked bored to death until he sang sexbomb for us :D and Will focused on some women in the front row and didn't interact with anyone else, which was disappointing.

I'd have only turned my chair for 2 of the acts, and they did indeed get picked :)