Anyone work for B&Q?, - can you help?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
Forum Member
I need to get some items for my uniform, i wrote down the website address from the poster in the staff area but cant find it now....
can someone let me know the staff uniform link and private message me.

thanks.

Comments

• lovely_ladylovely_lady Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    You have to find and buy the company's uniform?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    You have to find and buy the company's uniform?

you order it online and its delivered to the store. stock uniforms are not kept in store.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Order it when you are next in store for your shift,you can do it through the stores intranet if i remember correctly.

I dont know if it changes from store to store but i know we just speak to our HR and she orders it in,usually takes an age tho and dont expect the zip on the combats to last any length of time my last 4 pairs have burst within 2-3 month,iv a 32 inch waist its not down to being a chubster just piss poor quality.
    Forum Member
    pogo1910 wrote: »
    Order it when you are next in store for your shift,you can do it through the stores intranet if i remember correctly.

I dont know if it changes from store to store but i know we just speak to our HR and she orders it in,usually takes an age tho and dont expect the zip on the combats to last any length of time my last 4 pairs have burst within 2-3 month,iv a 32 inch waist its not down to being a chubster just piss poor quality.

it was hr that said just write down the address thats on the poster and order at home on own pc...
    just thought i could have done it while i was off so they can start processing it on tuesday.
  • gingerjackgingerjack Posts: 1,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ask someone in the store....if you can find anyone !!! ;)
  • GlenGlen Posts: 12,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gingerjack wrote: »
    Ask someone in the store....if you can find anyone !!! ;)
    As he hasn't specified where he lives we don't know if the store he works in will be open today or not. ;)
  • gingerjackgingerjack Posts: 1,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glen wrote: »
    As he hasn't specified where he lives we don't know if the store he works in will be open today or not. ;)

Thanks Glen "the voice of reason " what was I thinking !:eek:
    Forum Member
    Glen wrote: »
    we don't know if the store he works in will be open today or not. ;)

i dont know anyone in store to ask, no phone in canteen so cant even ring there. if i did phone someone from the floor would have to go all way up to look then come back.
    btw its closed today.
    not in again till tuesday 4pm

thats why i asked on here as another employee might know and be able to give it to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i just half inch from them.;)
    Forum Member
    it was hr that said just write down the address thats on the poster and order at home on own pc...
    just thought i could have done it while i was off so they can start processing it on tuesday.

Im sure if you do it at home you will have to pay for the items you require however if HR order it for you you you wont,sounds like your HR cant be bothered.

Ill have a look in my canteen when im in tomorrow not sure if we have anything up concerning ordering uniform tho but if there is ill post it
    Forum Member
    Sorry mate nothing in our canteen re. ordering uniform nad hr was off today so could not ask her.
  • Keefy-boyKeefy-boy Posts: 13,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I need to get some items for my uniform, i wrote down the website address from the poster in the staff area but cant find it now....

thanks.
    Nice to see them employing doctors in B&Q, to look after the ill customers no doubt!
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keefy-boy wrote: »
    Nice to see them employing doctors in B&Q, to look after the ill customers no doubt!

Ha ha ha :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do they sell pliars in B&Q? His dentist might have gotten faulty ones from B&Q and took his revenge to extremes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

thanks.

Is it this one? http://www.jascouniform.com/men-s-department.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No thats the wrong website! Hes not a doctor in this thread. Hes working in B&Q in this one :p
  • JulesFJulesF Posts: 6,461
    Forum Member
    Keefy-boy wrote: »

:D

That's what I call customer service!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this a case of "physician heal thyself" or "scuse me mate, do you know where they keep the pliers"?
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Frockstar wrote: »
    Do they sell pliars in B&Q? His dentist might have gotten faulty ones from B&Q and took his revenge to extremes

Haha, that could be it.
  • ih8mondaysih8mondays Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frockstar wrote: »
    No thats the wrong website! Hes not a doctor in this thread. Hes working in B&Q in this one :p

Well I hope he's already got his uniform - as this forum thread is NINE months old!!!
  • InkblotInkblot Posts: 26,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ih8mondays wrote: »
    Well I hope he's already got his uniform - as this forum thread is NINE months old!!!

That's waitings lists for you.