Judges Houses! *Including Spoilers*

Comments

• beckham76beckham76 Posts: 1,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was never shown in the audition process.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvg1Rr4c7eo

Thats a cover of hers on youtube. :)
    now we know why she hasnt made the lives... she is bloody brilliant! but shaky at 1 point.. but i loved it.. 4 big yeses from me!! welcome to bootcamp leanne..
  • debye77debye77 Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    beckham76 wrote: »
    i wouldnt say she looks like a popstar but she did sing like 1.. (as in needed auto tuning)

listen i was meant to go with them for her audition but couldnt....
    and I know her well competed with her in previous competitions and i can tell you that she has not been autotuned one bit!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    debye77 wrote: »
    listen i was meant to go with them for her audition but couldnt....
    and I know her well competed with her in previous competitions and i can tell you that she has not been autotuned one bit!
    no i meant as in needed auto tuning.... sorry i like her she can sing, but not in same league as some who havent even made judges house..
    and sob stories do my nut in.. turns me right off people..
    next interview i have im gonna say... yes im a marvelous chef.. not as good as them out there.. but my mum left me up a tree when i was 3 and i was adopted by magpies!
    will let you know when i start... :)
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that not against the rules? :confused:

Lucy/Ella <3
    If it was, I'm pretty sure you'd be banned by now. ;)

On-topic...I won't really believe any of this completely until it happens (unless thekman posts a top12 as he's been known to be correct previous years) because there seems to be different names being mentioned in a few lists.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

On-topic...I won't really believe any of this completely until it happens (unless thekman posts a top12 as he's been known to be correct previous years) because there seems to be different names being mentioned in a few lists.
    wish i hadnt listened to the list earlier in the thread i went and backed a non runner!!! teach me for backing to win money rather than who i wanted to win.. shouldve stuck we Carolynne!
  • debye77debye77 Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    beckham76 wrote: »
    no i meant as in needed auto tuning.... sorry i like her she can sing, but not in same league as some who havent even made judges house..
    and sob stories do my nut in.. turns me right off people..
    next interview i have im gonna say... yes im a marvelous chef.. not as good as them out there.. but my mum left me up a tree when i was 3 and i was adopted by magpies!
    will let you know when i start... :)

well i'm not getting into any of that it's not my place as they are friends of mine and i respect them far too much,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member

Will say again, the last top 12 posted are correct. Do you agree XFactorReject and XFactororacle?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will say again, the last top 12 posted are correct. Do you agree XFactorReject and XFactororacle?
    well i believed the original top 12... haha
    but xfactor oracle seems like their a wind up merchant to me :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

are you all the same person :confused:
  • LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    are you all the same person :confused:

It wouldn't surprise me with all these new accounts claiming they know inside info and they all don't want to post anything they all say similar thing's , why do they even bother posting if they aren't going to say anything? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    It wouldn't surprise me with all these new accounts claiming they know inside info and they all don't want to post anything they all say similar thing's , why do they even bother posting if they aren't going to say anything? :confused:

Oh God, I could scream. The last list posted ..... that is the final 12
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Oh God, I could scream. The last list posted ..... that is the final 12

No need to scream. If it is people will know soon.

... Though to be perfectly honest I think if I was to make up a list on the spot right now based on everything that's flown around this thread so far, I think it'd be the same as yours :p

If it is true though, I can be happy enough with the list. Lucy, Jahmene, Ella, Melanie and Carolynne. That's fine I guess. Not my preferred groups but it's Louis's category. I wasn't expecting it to be strong anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    i think its pretty poor top 12. apart from the overs.. i could change my mind tho once shows start
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    Louis says to a trio "You're th best we've seen so far."

Possible manufatured group with Melanie Mcabe?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    Exactly right jkcutex - there are certain acts we've seen hardly any of yet and we're already onto Bootcamp. I'm hoping to get see a bit more of some of the real talented contestants and not the ones with the sob stories.

I think XFactor Reject's list is pretty accurate
    and don't forget the one trick pony's, u know the ones everyone thinks is brilliant then totally ruins every song after.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If that is the final twelve, then on paper it's the worst one ever.

I agree. If it's true that the z list wannabe who can barely screech a note in tune is really one of the 3 boys then it really is the day the show died on it's arse.
  • plankenheimerplankenheimer Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I agree. If it's true that the z list wannabe who can barely screech a note in tune is really one of the 3 boys then it really is the day the show died on it's arse.

So it didn't die when Wagner, Jedward, chico etc etc made the lives . It happens every year
  • blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Hayley evetts get through to judges house
  • XFactorFanatic1XFactorFanatic1 Posts: 1,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carolyn Poole will be in the live shows the Midas act always makes the live shows.

I don't get Midas at all. He always predicts high favorites to make the lives and then when they don't win he always hails himself as a psychic god. We can all predict who'll make the lives on X Factor and potentially do well. I remember he predicted a Bad Lashes success... LOL.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it didn't die when Wagner, Jedward, chico etc etc made the lives . It happens every year

I think this is worse. Raylan or whatever his name is obviously has no interest in being a singer of any sort, he desperately wants to be a celebrity. He's the type who has probably auditioned for BB every year and never made it. He's been on other reality shows in the past and just desperately wants to be the male Katie Price.

Wagner could actually sing but was just given the novelty act tag for that year. Jedward have never been my cup of tea but they had an audience (the primary schoolkids). Chico was an entertainer and a decent enough bloke. He actually had a bit of character about him.

This one is every desperate wannabe rolled into one. he's being rewarded for being an attention seeking fame ho imo. He has nothing appealing or interesting about him. He's probably giving this a go so he can get a part on TOWIE rather than a record deal.

It just p*sses me off that he is getting through ahead of brilliant singers with a real chance of doing ok just to attract headlines
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are the three best girls in the category, imo. :) Amy Mottram is absolutely dire, and Jade Collins was horrific. Leanne over Ella wouldn't bother me, but Ella was good, too.

I'm not really a big fan of the top 6 girls either tbh, although I'd probably rather have the 3 who are thought not to have made it over the 3 who made it. Lucy's quite good but completely wrong for XF, Ella is really overrated and there's not really anything special about her voice and I really can't understand why there's any buzz about Jade Ellis at all, this is all in my opinion of course :p I think it could have been a much stronger category if people like Melanie McCabe and some of the montaged girls made judges houses, and there was probably some really good girls that we didn't even get to see...
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nobody knows who y'all are though, or even if you're multis.
    jkcutex wrote: »
    and don't forget the one trick pony's, u know the ones everyone thinks is brilliant then totally ruins every song after.
    Say hai to Ella.
    No. I'd say they helped it every year. I didn't like Wagner but he certainly kept many people interested so I don't think him being in the live shows was such a bad thing, it was something different.
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do people keep suggesting Melanie McCabe is in a group? I thought the reason we knew she wasn't through was that she's gone back to school, therefore wouldn't be in the competition at all :confused:
  • jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    Why do people keep suggesting Melanie McCabe is in a group? I thought the reason we knew she wasn't through was that she's gone back to school, therefore wouldn't be in the competition at all :confused:
    http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/the-x-factor/106467-x-factor-2012-girls-including-melanie-mccabe-impress-at-bootcamp.html