Options

Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like this post.. Sadly some will find fault when it isn't even there .. Which says more about them than the person they are desperate to find fault with

Same could be said about Peter. threads Thats what I thought when I read the Peter's baby thread.. posters desperate to see what wasn't there. Katie is putting all this bullshit out there, therefore it is going to be commented on.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Same could be said about Peter. threads Thats what I thought when I read the Peter's baby thread.. posters desperate to see what wasn't there. Katie is putting all this bullshit out there, therefore it is going to be commented on.

What exactly was seen that wasn't there... The main questions asked were ..will Pete sell this child's childhood like he is doing with the two other children and that was mainly it..
    What bullshit is Katie putting out about her baby..
    that he is still not ready to be let out of hospital .... Fact
    That he was born early ...looks like a true fact to me
    That she and her husband are stuck in a foreign land but desperate to be home ...looks like another true fact to me

The fact Katie had a few hours resting and sunbathing appears to be a major crime for some on here..when infact the hospital would probably of told her to have some rest after having a c section so she is fit and able to support their child and not make herself ill as well... But hey why have a bit of compassion for someone going through a tough time ..when slagging her off seems to be the only thing SOME can do
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Oh for goodness sake....she warbled to the Soaring Sun about her 136 "days of hell"....... then they tell us baby is being kept in to be monitored, and SHE opts to sunbathe till the sun goes down.:rolleyes:
    That is beyond my comprehension.....simple as that .
    If the child is still in hospital then he needs his mother as much as possible. Not a load of paid-to-do-a-job staff and Kevvy on his todd . I've been a mum with tot in hosp (yeah yeah,who cares)....and the only time I left was to have a shower and change of clothes.If I couldn't physically touch my tot 24/7 I felt deprived . Am I a fussy/clingy mum ? Am I heck, the sooner they gimme an empty nest the better.......I'm just a mum doing what mums are supposed to do for new-borns. Sunbathing was the last thing on my mind during a crisis.
    Face it. The fact is she is getting herself jooshed up for the "glowing/radiant" photo shoot while Kev feeds Jett between fighting on twitter and complaining of no sleep. End of story .:)
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What exactly was seen that wasn't there... The main questions asked were ..will Pete sell this child's childhood like he is doing with the two other children and that was mainly it..
    What bullshit is Katie putting out about her baby..
    that he is still not ready to be let out of hospital .... Fact
    That he was born early ...looks like a true fact to me
    That she and her husband are stuck in a foreign land but desperate to be home ...looks like another true fact to me

The fact Katie had a few hours resting and sunbathing appears to be a major crime for some on here..when infact the hospital would probably of told her to have some rest after having a c section so she is fit and able to support their child and not make herself ill as well... But hey why have a bit of compassion for someone going through a tough time ..when slagging her off seems to be the only thing SOME can do

Oh the irony. unless of course you are going to cast your pearls of wisdom on other threads?? if not that is inflammatory and baiting not to mention astoundingly hypocritical

So you haven't read the latest bile being spouted about Harvey/PA, total and utter fiction rolled out to be the truth, but that's o.k? Funny how those that join in that kind of stuff feel they have a right to come on this thread all holier than thou.

You may believe the utter shite she has spouted out, as for being desperate to be home :rolleyes: jeez do you actually believe the horsebox carp. the intrepid journey she just happened to take despite her premonitions:rolleyes: of it popping out anytime, the carp about how difficult the pregnancy was yada,yada...and so you set off on a mammoth journey in a friggin horsebox?? That would make her not only stupid but downright irresponsible.

To twitter on about topping up your tan 'til the sun goes down' when you have a child allegedly in hospital is utterly incomprehensible to many. It is however completely in keeping with her constant display that seems to be applauded for putting her kids way behind her vain and selfish ways...this was the woman determined to get a spray tan whilst pregnant.
    Yes the hospital say have a break/shower/food and most parents do so reluctantly and hastily, some are run ragged trying to juggle other children and day to day demands but they never relax when away as you are constantly aware that that baby needs you there as much if not more than a non special care baby, that and the constant worry that babies condtion can change in an instant.
    Wild horses would not keep me away and the thought of working on a tan utterly ridiculous. But as I said in keeping with the bone idle, lying, selfish bint.
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Like this post.. Sadly some will find fault when it isn't even there .. Which says more about them than the person they are desperate to find fault with

Oh the irony. :D
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE=fifitrixibelle;68259080]Oh the irony. unless of course you are going to cast your pearls of wisdom on other threads?? if not that is inflammatory and baiting not to mention astoundingly hypocritical

So you haven't read the latest bile being spouted about Harvey/PA, total and utter fiction rolled out to be the truth, but that's o.k? Funny how those that join in that kind of stuff feel they have a right to come on this thread all holier than thou.

You may believe the utter shite she has spouted out, as for being desperate to be home :rolleyes: jeez do you actually believe the horsebox carp. the intrepid journey she just happened to take despite her premonitions:rolleyes: of it popping out anytime, the carp about how difficult the pregnancy was yada,yada...and so you set off on a mammoth journey in a friggin horsebox?? That would make her not only stupid but downright irresponsible.

To twitter on about topping up your tan 'til the sun goes down' when you have a child allegedly in hospital is utterly incomprehensible to many. It is however completely in keeping with her constant display that seems to be applauded for putting her kids way behind her vain and selfish ways...this was the woman determined to get a spray tan whilst pregnant.
    Yes the hospital say have a break/shower/food and most parents do so reluctantly and hastily, some are run ragged trying to juggle other children and day to day demands but they never relax when away as you are constantly aware that that baby needs you there as much if not more than a non special care baby, that and the constant worry that babies condtion can change in an instant.
    Wild horses would not keep me away and the thought of working on a tan utterly ridiculous. But as I said in keeping with the bone idle, lying, selfish bint.[/QUOTE]

Excellent post!! I agree with every word, particularly the BIB.

I'm not falling for KP's bull either but I believe she will trip herself up eventually.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The hospital actively encourage parents of babies in special baby care to take a break and try and relax as babies are very adept at picking up on tension... my friend gave birth at 30 weeks and she could not see her baby for the first three days and for a week after that she was not well enough for prolonged visits... friends and family established a rota and the baby was never alone even when my friend was well enough there was a rota in place... the baby was in hospital for nearly three months nobody could stay 24/7 without compromising their own health... it is traumatic enough having a baby in special care without people judging you for how much time you spend there... and forget about actually relaxing when you are not there how very fecking dare you.[/QUOTE]

I know that in some circumstances babies can't spend time outside their incubators, but why didn't she go to the hospital with her husband to feed the baby together? simple question? answer -because she wanted to sunbathe. Nothing to do with hospital rules as far as I can see????

They are both responsible for its welfare - one went to see the baby, one got a tan - KP tweeted this so I feel it is only fair to judge her on the tweet!

Having had a c section myself, I know that it can leave you a bit sore afterwards, but it didn't prevent me cudding and feeding my baby, and caring for my baby in every way...with one in four births been via c section it is a routine operation... most of us go home with our baby's to look after 24/7 after 48 hours! how many new parents can spend the day sunbathing?

as for the BIB KP should think before she tweets... she puts that information out there to be judged on... so why should I not have the opportunity to say what I think???

I don't think that I would be able to relax for a minute if my child was in hospital... no matter how sunny it was!

Perhaps KP should tweet how much she misses her baby, or that she loves feeding him and changing his nappy if her followers don't want her to be criticised, rather than been rude to other posters on this thread.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

IMO Katie Price is so full of BS she will do anyone /anything for attention and money! Seems it is ok for PA to be slagged of eh! (No I don't like him either!)
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Oh the irony. :D

Indeed :)
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Oh for goodness sake....she warbled to the Soaring Sun about her 136 "days of hell"....... then they tell us baby is being kept in to be monitored, and SHE opts to sunbathe till the sun goes down.:rolleyes:
    If the child is still in hospital then he needs his mother as much as possible. Not a load of paid-to-do-a-job staff and Kevvy on his todd . I've been a mum with tot in hosp (yeah yeah,who cares)....and the only time I left was to have a shower and change of clothes.If I couldn't physically touch my tot 24/7 I felt deprived . Am I a fussy/clingy mum ? Am I heck, the sooner they gimme an empty nest the better.......I'm just a mum doing what mums are supposed to do for new-borns. Sunbathing was the last thing on my mind during a crisis.
    Face it. The fact is she is getting herself jooshed up for the "glowing/radiant" photo shoot while Kev feeds Jett between fighting on twitter and complaining of no sleep. End of story .:)

Proof? No evidence at all this is what she is doing.
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was stated in The Sun article "Katie has been unable to tell Junior and Princess the news as they are holidaying in Australia with their dad"
    Verbatim.:)

I can send the link with the scanned article to SenseiSam ( I think everyone respects sam as trustworthy/belevable), but not happy sending to randoms or putting on for all to see as it is from someone's photobucket and I'm respecting their privacy.;)

Cheers Janna - much appreciated :) The discussion seems to have moved on but I thought it sounded a very good idea to set up a photobucket for items being discussed on the thread. Do send the link if you'd like the article copied and uploaded. Meanwhile for those interested in chronology here's Katie tweeting about having "another amazing 4D scan of the baby" on 1st May - that would be around 16 weeks according to her dates wouldn't it?
    http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af217/SenseiSam_xx/another4dscan_zps0acdb3f5.gif
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh the irony. unless of course you are going to cast your pearls of wisdom on other threads?? if not that is inflammatory and baiting not to mention astoundingly hypocritical

Wild horses would not keep me away and the thought of working on a tan utterly ridiculous. But as I said in keeping with the bone idle, lying, selfish bint.

Thank you, you saved me the job ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    Perhaps KP should tweet how much she misses her baby, or that she loves feeding him and changing his nappy if her followers don't want her to be criticised, rather than been rude to other posters on this thread.

Why should she tweet anything, its just sad people literally think that one tweet about what someone is doing should be enough for people to think they have some clue as to her movements, really because of lack of any other news. Whether thats PA, CP, KP, or anyone.

Just a bit of sense is needed. She's a mum of 4 now. You have to doubt she'd be bothering having babies unless she wanted to spend time with them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why should she tweet anything, its just sad people literally think that one tweet about what someone is doing should be enough for people to think they have some clue as to her movements, really because of lack of any other news. Whether thats PA, CP, KP, or anyone.

Just a bit of sense is needed. She's a mum of 4 now. You have to doubt she'd be bothering having babies unless she wanted to spend time with them.

If any normal mum was going to tweet anything it would be about their precious new baby, not themselves. Katie Price only ever thinks of herself and getting her tan. ME ME ME ME.
    This is not about wanting to know things about the baby, its about her selfishness and what she is putting out there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

...THIS ^^^^^^^^^^
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member

I would say that someone who regularly jets off to America to have beauty treatments isn't that bothered about spending time with her kids. She just wanted something else to get her horrible plastic face in the papers and she's succeeded to a certain degree. What normal person keeps trying for babies after about 30 seconds of being with someone. I had a relationship break up at the same time as her and Pete - I've had one relationship since which I am still in. She's been married twice and engaged once and tried for babies with all of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    If any normal mum was going to tweet anything it would be about their precious new baby, not themselves. Katie Price only ever thinks of herself and getting her tan. ME ME ME ME.
    This is not about wanting to know things about the baby, its about her selfishness and what she is putting out there.

Erm her last tweet is:

"Me & my hubby @kieran0322 still abroad with our baby Jett in hospital praying he will be ok and out soon #homesick"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    Erm her last tweet is:

"Me & my hubby @kieran0322 still abroad with our baby Jett in hospital praying he will be ok and out soon #homesick"

Sounds like Jett is not doing as well as they first implied. I hope things turn out OK. He really needs his mother right now, so I am sure she is with him.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Cheers Janna - much appreciated :) The discussion seems to have moved on but I thought it sounded a very good idea to set up a photobucket for items being discussed on the thread. Do send the link if you'd like the article copied and uploaded. Meanwhile for those interested in chronology here's Katie tweeting about having "another amazing 4D scan of the baby" on 1st May - that would be around 16 weeks according to her dates wouldn't it?
    http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af217/SenseiSam_xx/another4dscan_zps0acdb3f5.gif
    It's the scan she had in march when she found out the babies sex that puzzles me.she must have been about 16 to 18 wks then,so how can a baby be 8 wks prem born in august?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her saying she's been sunbathing, it doesn't mean she hasn't been visiting the baby too.

Shes with the baby during the day and Harvey during the night, and Keiran does the night shift.

This baby is still in hospital, so clearly all is not well.

The children would have no doubt remained with their mother if they did not have a planned holiday to Australia. Danny Price collected them and handed them over to their father. At that time Kate was already in hospital receiving treatment and Peter Andre would have been fully informed of that fact and the impending birth.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    I wonder if Harvey is still there though - he would be better off at home in familiar surroundings with his grandmother and nannies - Katie will no doubt be at the hospital all day. I think the other two would have gone to their father even without Australia. Jett needs his parents' full attention right now to help him get well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As she has been ill with an infection, had a caesarian, a post natal depression sufferer, I cannot see anything wrong in taking some time to lay out in the son whilst the child's father does a shift. .There was nothing in the tweet to indicate how long she had been there, or to indicate the number of hours she spends a day nursing her sick baby.

She spends the day at the hospital, returns to Harvey at night and Keiran takes over. Parents decide whats good for them and not base that decision on what others have done before them.

The baby is still struggling in hospital..
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    As she has been ill with an infection, had a caesarian, a post natal depression sufferer, I cannot see anything wrong in taking some time to lay out in the son whilst the child's father does a shift. .There was nothing in the tweet to indicate how long she had been there, or to indicate the number of hours she spends a day nursing her sick baby.

She spends the day at the hospital, returns to Harvey at night and Keiran takes over. Parents decide whats good for them and not base that decision on what others have done before them.

Totally agree Bunny... But as I pointed out earlier some people really don't want to understand the situation they just want to jump on anything to slag Katie off.
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    It's the scan she had in march when she found out the babies sex that puzzles me.she must have been about 16 to 18 wks then,so how can a baby be 8 wks prem born in august?

I think a pattern emerges if you compare Katie's dating info against a typical pregnancy.

Katie (Typical)
    Sex of baby 12 wks (18 wks) http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af217/SenseiSam_xx/sexofbaby_zpsbee4cf28.gif
    4D scan 16 wks (22 wks) http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af217/SenseiSam_xx/another4dscan_zps0acdb3f5.gif
    'Over half way' 16 wks (20+ wks) http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af217/SenseiSam_xx/overhalfway0105_zps5b95dabb.gif
    'Not long to go' 24 wks (30+) http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af217/SenseiSam_xx/notlongtogojune_zps6f941614.gif
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    The hospital actively encourage parents of babies in special baby care to take a break and try and relax as babies are very adept at picking up on tension... my friend gave birth at 30 weeks and she could not see her baby for the first three days and for a week after that she was not well enough for prolonged visits... friends and family established a rota and the baby was never alone even when my friend was well enough there was a rota in place... the baby was in hospital for nearly three months nobody could stay 24/7 without compromising their own health... it is traumatic enough having a baby in special care without people judging you for how much time you spend there... and forget about actually relaxing when you are not there how very fecking dare you.[/QUOTE]

I know that in some circumstances babies can't spend time outside their incubators, but why didn't she go to the hospital with her husband to feed the baby together? simple question? answer -because she wanted to sunbathe. Nothing to do with hospital rules as far as I can see????

They are both responsible for its welfare - one went to see the baby, one got a tan - KP tweeted this so I feel it is only fair to judge her on the tweet!

Having had a c section myself, I know that it can leave you a bit sore afterwards, but it didn't prevent me cudding and feeding my baby, and caring for my baby in every way...with one in four births been via c section it is a routine operation... most of us go home with our baby's to look after 24/7 after 48 hours! how many new parents can spend the day sunbathing?

as for the BIB KP should think before she tweets... she puts that information out there to be judged on... so why should I not have the opportunity to say what I think???

I don't think that I would be able to relax for a minute if my child was in hospital... no matter how sunny it was!

Er, why?

This^^.
    I would say that someone who regularly jets off to America to have beauty treatments isn't that bothered about spending time with her kids. She just wanted something else to get her horrible plastic face in the papers and she's succeeded to a certain degree. What normal person keeps trying for babies after about 30 seconds of being with someone. I had a relationship break up at the same time as her and Pete - I've had one relationship since which I am still in. She's been married twice and engaged once and tried for babies with all of them.

Bit of a wild stab in the dark here, but I don't suppose there's any possibility that the children are with their father when she goes off to have her face re-plastered.
    And I do hope your outrage at a parent leaving their children applies equally when their father "abandons them" to go and record an album/promote something/does a music tour etc.
    Shes with the baby during the day and Harvey during the night, and Keiran does the night shift.

This baby is still in hospital, so clearly all is not well.

The children would have no doubt remained with their mother if they did not have a planned holiday to Australia. Danny Price collected them and handed them over to their father. At that time Kate was already in hospital receiving treatment and Peter Andre would have been fully informed of that fact and the impending birth.

It does sound that way unfortunately.
    One of mine was born at 36 weeks and weighed just over 5lbs and we were allowed to take him home after 4 days.

I just don't understand the level of criticism here.
    KP is not exactly renowned for expressing herself well at the best of times, and it would appear that this may not be the best of times.
    She's just had a Caesarean.
    Maybe she's sore/feeling a bit useless/isn't particularly good in a crisis.
    Maybe the doctors told her to go away and rest.
    She's in a foreign country (whether by accident or deliberately - who knows?)
    Just because she doesn't announce something on Twitter doesn't mean it's not happening.
    If she was tweeting about being in hospital in the middle of the night with a sick baby she'd probably be criticised for that aswell - for using her baby to get sympathy and attention.
    Maybe Kev/Kieron has rather improbably proved himself to be slightly less useless than was expected and is playing a blinder by taking over for a while and giving her a rest.
    :confused:
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Amen. On both threads. Surely there's enough actual bonafide material on both of them to not have to manufacture stuff (like yesterday's cynical and pretty mean-minded nonsense) in order to have a go.
This discussion has been closed.