Options

Winston agreeing with Helen and Ash that he should win.

Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
Forum Member
"Yeah I know" he says. :D

What a tool he truly is.

Comments

• Options
    DizzleDizzle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A vote for Winston is a vote for Ash and the ****. Why would anyone vote for him? Hopefully he comes an underwhelming 4th or something.
  • Options
    CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    '' He's the only one who has been the same with everyone from the start '' My eyes rolled so far back I saw my brain
  • Options
    yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has been the same from the start. He's sat around doing nothing whatsoever, waiting for the win to fall in his lap lol.
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    Let's get that smug Winston OUT
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I nearly died of shock! Idiot!
  • Options
    JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was laughing when he said it, was just a joke comment. But yes, he should win and is getting my votes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    He was laughing when he said it, was just a joke comment. But yes, he should win and is getting my votes.

He wasn't joking tho, watch that clip again.

And during this weeks tasks where HM's had to guess how the others would answer, he was asked how many HM's thought he should win...he said all of them. lol
  • Options
    JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He wasn't joking tho, watch that clip again.

And during this weeks tasks where HM's had to guess how the others would answer, he was asked how many HM's thought he should win...he said all of them. lol

Well when all of them have said he would win for weeks, it was rather an easy assumption to make. I really hope he does win, thought it'll most likely be Ashleigh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    I'll love it if he wins. This forum will have such a meltdown
  • Options
    SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want him to win and don't think he deserves to but he's basically OK - it must be weird hearing everyone say you're going to win, hard to react without seeming either arrogant or false
  • Options
    ZycronicZycronic Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    God hope its not Winston. The guy is so predictable, he offers nothing new or different.
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    SourGrapes wrote: »
    I don't want him to win and don't think he deserves to but he's basically OK - it must be weird hearing everyone say you're going to win, hard to react without seeming either arrogant or false

He could at least be a little humble.
  • Options
    SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,706
    Forum Member
    If he hadn't been there he wouldn't have been missed at all. They could've just stuck a cardboard cut out in the corner and it'd have got the same votes.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where did it go wrong for him I liked him before he got a little full of himself, that is never a good look.
  • Options
    NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    Winston is just perfect for non speaking acting roles. He looks good though(as long as he doesn't grin).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    Well when all of them have said he would win for weeks, it was rather an easy assumption to make. I really hope he does win, thought it'll most likely be Ashleigh.

It doesn't matter what the others think or say...Winston IMO believes he has the winning gameplan to win and he deserves to win.

He has been showing signs of arrogance for weeks.
  • Options
    red_amberred_amber Posts: 1,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    '' He's the only one who has been the same with everyone from the start '' My eyes rolled so far back I saw my brain

Ditto :D
  • Options
    treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i really hope Winston dont win they all thought Joey Essex would win IACGMOOH but he didnt and thats who Winston is basing himself on that comment and smugness for sealed his fate he wont win , get him out
  • Options
    SunnySunshineSunnySunshine Posts: 5,399
    Forum Member
    What's this thing I keep reading about how he has a degree but is playing dumb in the house?
  • Options
    hihopeshihopes Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And HE'S OUT!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Yeah I know" he says. :D.

To be fair that's his response to the vast majority of whatever is said to him, along with 'yeh, it's alright, yeh".
  • Options
    SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,706
    Forum Member
    Is there a forum meltdown yet? I have literally pmsl as tonight was my perfect scenario :D
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually felt a bit sorry for him.

I am a sucker!

But he's not a bad person at all. Just not a deserving winner.

And he is arrogant, it was monumentally silly to agree that he should win.