essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,210
Forum Member
pity they've never got together

Comments

• Options
    HankshawHankshaw Posts: 4,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was funny how suited Dirk and Jason were as father and son. If Taylforth hadn't quit I could have seen Sandy and Dirk ending up together.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no. Sandy is awful, who only ever expresses anger at anything, putting her with Dirk would be a bad match. Cindy is what he needs - somebody to take care of.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh no. Sandy is awful, who only ever expresses anger at anything, putting her with Dirk would be a bad match. Cindy is what he needs - somebody to take care of.
    Dirk might have helped her calm down though
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Off subject but Sandy is a pretty vile person. I don't know why but something comes across nasty about her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D.DotA wrote: »
    Off subject but Sandy is a pretty vile person. I don't know why but something comes across nasty about her.

Not at all. She is protective of her family. No one is allowed to hurt them, that doesn't make a vile person one bit.
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Sandy started off as a strong, independent woman who didn't need a man, whose passion lay with her kids. After a few months she turned into a weak idiot who would choose a man who had hurt several of her kids over them.
  • Options
    Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the betting Sandy tells the police she killed Fraser to save Freddie and Joe? I can't see her leaving any other way unless BK decides to kill her off which wouldn't surprise me given the amount of characters that have died lately.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    While watching the e4 episode I thought Freddie was going to kill her to stop her from going to the police until he confessed