Chloe Jasmine-Auditioned Before

Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
Forum Member
✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRy9bPCQUac&t=27m0s - She isn't that posh her voice has improved though

Comments

• d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRy9bPCQUac&t=27m0s - She isn't that posh her voice has improved though

Great find!
  • Pimlico_PassPimlico_Pass Posts: 4,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so whos she sleeping with? shes totally fake and shes dreadful.

Pop star..........pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! NO!!
  • AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,844
    Forum Member
    Can you give us an idea how many minutes in please?
  • Ben_AndrewsBen_Andrews Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    27 mins in, took ages to find but glad its being shared over twitter and digital spy! simon cowell thinks the public are stupid
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wow great find OP. No sign of the posh voice. Simon saying 'you just want to be famous'. And that was when she was 16. He also said she was a parents worst nightmare lol
  • AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,844
    Forum Member
    27 mins in, took ages to find but glad its being shared over twitter and digital spy! simon cowell thinks the public are stupid

Thanks. For some reason, on my computer it starts playback at the right point (27:00) but on my iPad it began at 0:00. Well spotted - not sure I would have recognised her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    Yeah wow great find. She's not fooling anybody then when people see this

What is with the put on accent now though?

Still think her recent audition was really good though don't get me wrong.
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If we have now seen that clip, then obviously Simon knows about her past audition and that is where I feel that we are being made mugs of. How come he didn't say...we've met before....like Cheryl did with Amy who had also auditioned before
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redcherry wrote: »
    If we have now seen that clip, then obviously Simon knows about her past audition and that is where I feel that we are being made mugs of. How come he didn't say...we've met before....like Cheryl did with Amy who had also auditioned before

He honestly might not have recognized her. I can barely tell its the same person from the two videos. The producers might know but maybe they kept it quiet.
  • waz101waz101 Posts: 1,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah wow great find. She's not fooling anybody then when people see this

What is with the put on accent now though?

Still think her recent audition was really good though don't get me wrong.

Weird accent to adopt though, almost identical to Princess Diana before her death.

She's an excellent mimic - Be great for the Live Shows

Though if you don't speak Estuary English when you go abroad to an English speaking country now they regard you as strange?

Though one can do it, one would rather Not!
  • Johnny_CashJohnny_Cash Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I recall she was also on Britains Next Top Model.
  • junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also on the face with Naomi Campbell team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ4TbXWSr_Q
  • Visitor QVisitor Q Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He honestly might not have recognized her. I can barely tell its the same person from the two videos. The producers might know but maybe they kept it quiet.

The X Factor always highlights when people have auditioned before. Then they prime the judges to "recognise" them and chat to them as if they're old buddies.

The fact that they didn't do that this time shows it was a deliberate choice. Chloe's previous audition obviously didn't fit the "journey" the producers have planned for her in XF 2014....
  • earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where did her un-posh accent go?
  • junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    earldbest wrote: »
    Where did her un-posh accent go?

I heard she has a lisp and went for elocution lesions to get rid of it and then started speaking extremely posh.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    junipaire wrote: »
    Also on the face with Naomi Campbell team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ4TbXWSr_Q

I wondered where I'd seen her before.
  • dizziedizzie Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    junipaire wrote: »
    I heard she has a lisp and went for elocution lesions to get rid of it and then started speaking extremely posh.
    According to Chloe's own excuses, that was when she was 11 years old. Unless her speech therapy included an extensive phase where she was taught to speak with a fairly ordinary accent and then, after the age of 16, the therapy continued into Eliza Doolittle territory, this is (I'm sure) another BS excuse. I wouldn't believe much that this girl says - she seems to lead a very interesting fantasy life. A boarding school scholarship, that people who went to a very normal school with her don't recall her ever attending. What was revealed on the Xtra Factor was that she's a pretty good mimic, has a decent grasp on a wide variety of accents, and is fully aware of what she's presenting to camera. If she's not studied drama at some point, I'll be astonished!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 301
    Forum Member
    Very interesting

More people need to see this
  • emma555emma555 Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    I love Simon's sarcastic 'Thanks' when she leaves the cowboy hat on the ground. :D He has his moments.

She still doesn't seem to know who she is. Her voice is better now, but I fear may be put on?
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    I can tell you now that the posh accent is 100% fake. You can tell. It's too considered and she falls out of it now and again. She is the most annoying contestant since Katie Waissel.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She makes her Majesty the Queen sound like a common washer-woman.