eastenders is now on 10m

eastendersboieastendersboi Posts: 3,761
Forum Member
✭✭✭
the last 2 episodes has seen eastenders viewing figure hit past 10m mark which is fantastic and even better by the fact they are really great episodes and deserve what they are getting

Comments

• iiHEARTy0uiiHEARTy0u Posts: 13,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isnt there already a ratings thread?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Again, please stop with these threads. There's a rating threads and several decline of EE threads this could've gone in. You're doing fans of the show a disservice by making us all look like defensive loons.
  • eastendersboieastendersboi Posts: 3,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i know there is a ratings thread thing but i thought that was an old one, plus how is this a bad thing for the fans it's me simpy expressing my joy of it getting over 10m, and if you don't like it don't reply or even open this thread
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's bad because you make posts on every single little positive thing and it makes you (and other EE fans by association) look desperate to prove the show is a success and a little bit sad. Just keep minor comments like this in existing threads is all I'm saying.
  • RussellIanRussellIan Posts: 12,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't watched EE for 3 or 4 months now. Has Tracey been in it much since then?
  • eastendersboieastendersboi Posts: 3,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RussellIan wrote: »
    I haven't watched EE for 3 or 4 months now. Has Tracey been in it much since then?[/QUOTE

not much but a little bit with the odd word or 2
  • rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe it's down to the snow!.. Or the fact people are staying in till xmas
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,279
    Forum Member
    rick182 wrote: »
    Maybe it's down to the snow!.. Or the fact people are staying in till xmas
    EastEnders genually rates well at xmas time anyway
    plus it's managed to stay above 9million for most episodes over the past few weeks so i don't think it's totally down to the snow.

If we are going to talk about the rating then it peaked at 10.5m last night and the BBC 3 repeat was over 1million
  • JJAMUFCJJAMUFC Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JarkdeLuxe wrote: »
    Again, please stop with these threads. There's a rating threads and several decline of EE threads this could've gone in. You're doing fans of the show a disservice by making us all look like defensive loons.

tbf, this thread isn't talking about an EE decline anywhere :confused:
  • ads84ads84 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    Oh, are you talking about this article?

Cus it also mentions about Corrie getting 11.6 million viewers...;)
  • Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    as an eastenders fan, i would rather the ratings would decline dramatically, thats always a kick up the backside to the producers and writers to improve the quality of the show, because imo it is truley awful at the moment! infact its appalling, and so are the characters.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So it's not as bad as some people think
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ads84 wrote: »

What was the point in this post? It's childish. All you're doing is turning this into another EE vs Corrie thread.

10 million is great :)
  • vampirekvampirek Posts: 4,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gmc93 wrote: »
    What was the point in this post? It's childish. All you're doing is turning this into another EE vs Corrie thread.

10 million is great :)

At a time more people are at home saving money plus the awful weather conditions.... people look far too much in ratings for their own good.
    Forum Member

I think your find it's not
    The rating the OP is on about was Tuesdays and corrie wasn't on.

Still I guess EastEnders didn't have to have a tram crash and killing off people to try and get people to watch

See we can all be childish
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vampirek wrote: »
    At a time more people are at home saving money plus the awful weather conditions.... people look far too much in ratings for their own good.

I agree, but it's still good.
    Forum Member
    vampirek wrote: »
    For the last few months EastEnders was rating over 9million (bar clash episodes) infact in the summer EastEnders was rating over 8m quite a bit which wasn't only the best rating soap across the summer but it was EastEnders best since 2004
    Forum Member
    Jaymitch1 wrote: »
    as an eastenders fan, i would rather the ratings would decline dramatically, thats always a kick up the backside to the producers and writers to improve the quality of the show, because imo it is truley awful at the moment! infact its appalling, and so are the characters.
    Disagree
    It's been in worse states over the years and some of the people moaning about it the other week have said it's improved
  • ads84ads84 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    dan2008 wrote: »

Still I guess EastEnders didn't have to have a tram crash and killing off people to try and get people to watch

Deary me...a touch of the green perhaps?
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually feel sorry for all of the people involved in the playground rivalry.

I enjoy both soaps :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    This forum is so sad sometimes, i think there are too many deluded fans, i feel sorry for them

Both soaps are good imo
    There are dips here and there...
    But seriously i would love for some of the posters to look back on this thread when this hopefully lal blows over and all the millions of others out there like this and die of cringiness (yes that's a word :o:D) like i am lol...

Mini-rant over...:D
  • You_Tell_MeYou_Tell_Me Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Deary me...a touch of the green perhaps?

Stop goading for a fight. This was a thread to discuss EastEnders and nobody mentioned Corrie apart from you. :rolleyes:
  • ahrimaniacahrimaniac Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dan2008 wrote: »

Or indeed showing the blue cold corpse of a baby and someone bleeding all over their pyjamas? Nah not sensationalist ratings grabbings at all!
  • Jason,Jason, Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    ahrimaniac wrote: »
    Or indeed showing the blue cold corpse of a baby and someone bleeding all over their pyjamas? Nah not sensationalist ratings grabbings at all!

No it isn't because why would people make a point of tuning in to see a dead baby? its sick to suggest people would.

Don't mix up kitchen sink realism with OTT sensationalism.

Casualty and Holby have shown far worse at 8pm so why can't EE? oh because its EE that's right :rolleyes:
  • ChuckyBlackhartChuckyBlackhart Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the last 2 episodes has seen eastenders viewing figure hit past 10m mark which is fantastic and even better by the fact they are really great episodes and deserve what they are getting

So about 50 million people choose not to watch it. :p