100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,193
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This B- list television and movie actress who had one huge hit has been in this spot before when i wrote about how she regretted adopting a child and was trying to give the child back. Unable to do so and fearful of bad publicity, the actress has given the baby to one of the nannies that was caring for her. The nanny lives in a guest house and weeks will go by without the actress seeing the child. The only time she ever makes sure to bring out the child is if there is a red carpet that involves kids. She loves those.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grey's and Knocked Up actress????
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,929
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    Possible but she's adopted two kids. This sounds like a first time parent. Been googling but can't find anyone who fits.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^

Was it a crazy, stupid thing to do?
  • NatgarNatgar Posts: 2,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

This B- list television and movie actress who had one huge hit has been in this spot before when i wrote about how she regretted adopting a child and was trying to give the child back. Unable to do so and fearful of bad publicity, the actress has given the baby to one of the nannies that was caring for her. The nanny lives in a guest house and weeks will go by without the actress seeing the child. The only time she ever makes sure to bring out the child is if there is a red carpet that involves kids. She loves those.

It might Help if the violas were playing.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Natgar wrote: »
    It might Help if the violas were playing.

No way. I've only ever seen a handful of pics of her child and it's never been red carpet or event pics.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    No way. I've only ever seen a handful of pics of her child and it's never been red carpet or event pics.

But there are so very few pictures of her with her daughter, which is what made me wonder.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But there are so very few pictures of her with her daughter, which is what made me wonder.

Why would an absence of pics make you wonder though? Not everyone uses their kids for PR. In any case, she doesn't need to, she has so much more going for her than whoever that BI is referring to. VD has spoken about her child - and very lovingly and recently - in interviews. Not her in a million years imo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Why would an absence of pics make you wonder though? Not everyone uses their kids for PR. In any case, she doesn't need to, she has so much more going for her than whoever that BI is referring to. VD has spoken about her child - and very lovingly and recently - in interviews. Not her in a million years imo.

My main other suspect is a Charlotte from the city as I am so bad with the A b- B thing but you may be right in that V is more A I think.
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    I saw some 'papped' photos recently of an actress with her adopted toddler son. The actress was white but the toddler was black. The boy was upset & crying & I didn't think he looked comfortable with her. Can't for the life of me remember who it was though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My main other suspect is a Charlotte from the city as I am so bad with the A b- B thing but you may be right in that V is more A I think.

I think this is the significant bit of the BI -

"The only time she ever makes sure to bring out the child is if there is a red carpet that involves kids. She loves those."

The pics will be out there. For me, ^ eliminates VD and Monster. Not sure about Charlotte but she looks like a hands-on mother to me. But then, not sure about this BI as Enty bulls*its so much.
    Forum Member
    Electra wrote: »
    I saw some 'papped' photos recently of an actress with her adopted toddler son. The actress was white but the toddler was black. The boy was upset & crying & I didn't think he looked comfortable with her. Can't for the life of me remember who it was though.
    Does this list help?!
    Forum Member
    Although she's adopted twice,she is on the record ads saying she struggled to bond at first with her oldest kid so may be she's been struggling with the new one from this year.
  • gerturdeannagerturdeanna Posts: 17
    Forum Member

This was the woman who likes to drive buses very fast!!
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

What A list foreign born singer who has not has a hit in a long time but will probably always be A list does not consider herself married even though she has a husband. She doesn't wear a ring and does not allow her husband into her bedroom. She does not believe in divorce so didn't leave him when he was cheating on her with a bunch of different women and draining her fortune in get rich quick schemes. She won't cheat although if you talk to her friends, she has only had sex a handful of times in her life despite being married forever.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

To be fair, some pappped photos of a mother with her crying kid just cannot be thought as any proof that the child isn't comfortable with the mother, adopted or biological. My kids have many times looked like they'd prefer strangers to me when they are upset.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

What A list foreign born singer who has not has a hit in a long time but will probably always be A list does not consider herself married even though she has a husband. She doesn't wear a ring and does not allow her husband into her bedroom. She does not believe in divorce so didn't leave him when he was cheating on her with a bunch of different women and draining her fortune in get rich quick schemes. She won't cheat although if you talk to her friends, she has only had sex a handful of times in her life despite being married forever.
    So long time singer, most likely British but could be Canadian or Aussie or may be something else. Possible catholic upbringing. Hmm...
    Forum Member
    To be fair, some pappped photos of a mother with her crying kid just cannot be thought as any proof that the child isn't comfortable with the mother, adopted or biological. My kids have many times looked like they'd prefer strangers to me when they are upset.
    Yeah, some kids can act as if they're being abducted when with their parents. :D this is one of those insider only blinds really because it would be impossible to know without being a close observer of the family.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Hmm.... after reading the comments on CDAN and spending a little time on Google images, i think i know who this is. Never heard of her before and i would not in any way shape or form call her a B list actress (however we all know the CDAN rating system has never made logical sense) Anyway, i'd say sadly more than 90% of the photos of her adopted daughter are all on the red carpet.

She was on Wisteria Lane but i don't remember her. She co-starred when the Material Girl's ex-best friend was Dr. Claw. Her biggest hit is a comedy show i've never heard of.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Mandark wrote: »
    So long time singer, most likely British but could be Canadian or Aussie or may be something else. Possible catholic upbringing. Hmm...

Could it be the lady who was connected with the Florida sound machine?
    Forum Member
    bluie2103 wrote: »
    Could it be the lady who was connected with the Florida sound machine?
    Could be. Not many like her are still married to their first hubbie. Forgot about foreign born American pop stars. And she's pop royalty over there but...
    Forum Member
    Hmm.... after reading the comments on CDAN and spending a little time on Google images, i think i know who this is. Never heard of her before and i would not in any way shape or form call her a B list actress (however we all know the CDAN rating system has never made logical sense) Anyway, i'd say sadly more than 90% of the photos of her adopted daughter are all on the red carpet.

She was on Wisteria Lane but i don't remember her. She co-starred when the Material Girl's ex-best friend was Dr. Claw. Her biggest hit is a comedy show i've never heard of.
    Any more clues? I don't know the supporting cast in Wisteria very well. From what you say, this person sounds like a C.
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    This was the woman who likes to drive buses very fast!!

Can't be her then. She's A list surely?
    Forum Member
    Can't be her then. She's A list surely?
    She is. String of hits, Oscar and top 10 actress earner last year.
    Forum Member
    Having just seen last year's earning list this woman has to be considered A list even if she doesn't quite have A list name recognition.
This discussion has been closed.