The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    This pic imo is a composite. She is superimposed on the background. The light is all wrong and you can see evidence on the underneath of her arm, the lower part of her t-shirt on the right and her hair. She also looks younger in it. I think it's an old pic from a previous pregnancy.

I thought the riding boots she is wearing, are from her not so recent equestrian range. The clothes she is wearing in that picture, are all being advertised on her KP Equestrian site, would she still be advertising clothes from being pregnant with Princess, sorry i am not sure of the Princess actual age
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    I thought the riding boots she is wearing, are from her not so recent equestrian range.

Yeah, I saw that too... ? They do look like the recent ones.

Maybe the Sun just changed the backdrop for some reason in that case and it is current.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I saw that too... ? They do look like the recent ones.

Maybe the Sun just changed the backdrop for some reason in that case and it is current.

If it is current, where does she keep hiding this bump when out in public :eek:
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't think she got together with kev till mid dec,because she was trying to get off with that gav fella,round about 10th of dec,but he didn't want to know,said all she talked about was her exes..so she moved on to kev,and the next thing you know,she's pregnant and getting married,all in the space of 6 wks...so the baby should be due in sept if there is one,if there isn't,now is the time to think what to do..........I do hope i'm wrong,as i've said,i will apologize if i'm wrong.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I didn't think she got together with kev till mid dec,because she was trying to get off with that gav fella,round about 10th of dec,but he didn't want to know,said all she talked about was her exes..so she moved on to kev,and the next thing you know,she's pregnant and getting married,all in the space of 6 wks...so the baby should be due in sept if there is one,if there isn't,now is the time to think what to do..........I do hope i'm wrong,as i've said,i will apologize if i'm wrong.

I thought this from the very beginning :eek::eek: For someone that has tried for so many years and has had so many IVF treatments, she got caught naturally very quick with Kevin the Gerbil :D:D And then told her Mum the expectant Father was gay :confused:
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she must of been very distressed when she posted this, I read it 5 times and it still doesn't make sense,

Agreed, It does seem odd, I hope for her sake it's nothing more than stress and hormones.
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    I thought this too. She never shows her belly, she always has something baggy on or wears scarfs to cover herself.

You would think she is so desperate to get back the attention she used to get from the media she would be showing off her baby bump..as the paps are obsessed with celebs baby bumps, something is up.

it is odd, previous pregnancy bumps were paraded everyday in revealing outfits
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chloeb wrote: »
    it is odd, previous pregnancy bumps were paraded everyday in revealing outfits

And she was huge
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all a bit strange kay,i thought she'd have least tried to rub the bump in peters face....look at me la la ...i've moved on...only she hasn't moved on has she....all this started when pete was shown on his first show cuddling up to emily...it must have upset her.
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    I never expected KP to be expecting a baby at any time, considering her failed IV attempts with Alex, and we all know Alex isn't firing blanks by now!

Of course, it could be the case that it would have happened eventually.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could be right kayte,it's just that she's told that many lies,it's hard to know what the truth is with her..and to believe her or not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all a bit strange kay,i thought she'd have least tried to rub the bump in peters face....look at me la la ...i've moved on...only she hasn't moved on has she....all this started when pete was shown on his first show cuddling up to emily...it must have upset her.

Only she hasn't really shown a bump, if she was pregnant in her Wedding picture's, she should be very big now, being 3 mths on. I was shocked that given her history with miscarriages, that she would add to that risk by show jumping, more so, as she was actually bleating on about how worried she was. She has also said that she will be flying out to USA around July, would that really be okay. I was expecting this story to come to an end sooner, but perhaps, that would of been to obvious. Truly hope my suspicions are wrong, but i will not be ruling it out. Sorry. It is awful to think that if this end's badly, that some (myself included) would simply think it was the pregnancy that never was, but when so many things are done purely to gain headlines, these suspicions will surface, and that is really sad, and imply that there is a much deeper problem. :(
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You could be right kayte,it's just that she's told that many lies,it's hard to know what the truth is with her..and to believe her or not.

So true....
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Katie cannot be due in July as i conceived in the middle of Oct the 14th actually and my daughter was early on the 8th Aug so in sure she must be due August at the end of summer :)

Ps just to say i was tiny too in April shel get bigger at the end surely?

You must of been over due because that's approx 42 weeks Ella
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »
    I never expected KP to be expecting a baby at any time, considering her failed IV attempts with Alex, and we all know Alex isn't firing blanks by now!

Of course, it could be the case that it would have happened eventually.

Some individual couple's do have problems for whatever reasons and none with other's.

I think most people can smell a rat when they see one.....she is definitely playing her usual games and being deceitful some where amongst all this tacky mess.

She did look haggard and bloated during the sham of a 'wedding'...but has remained elusive about everything....it would be far more usual imo to say how many weeks you are by this point and due date etc.....instead she's given yet another intentionally vague tit-bit in saying she is over half way...that could be anything from 20 weeks to 39 weeks.
    Now she's throwing out this highly emotive carp about putting the blame on others if she loses the 'baby' and the other week blathering on about how the marathon reminded her of Pete (not that she ever mentions him mind ;)) and 'miscarriage'.
    She is being dishonest somewhere along the line..it doesn't add up and she knows it.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    I think the fragrant Emily has tipped Pwicey over the edge,I really do.
    I caught 30 mins of Peter Andre's show last week & was shocked at how sweet & ordinary Emily seems & how natural she is with Princess & Junior. I'd thought her a knee jerk reaction to being with a trollop for so many years but surely if that were the case it would have worn thin by now. I think Emily is wonderful for him at this stage in his life and even if they split up I can't see it ending in the chaos his trashy ex-wife created.
    Watching for that half hour I put myself in Pwicey shoes & can see why she is going nuts. Yep,Peter Andre has massively upgraded while Pwicey opted for a cage fighter with dubious sexual proclivity,an Argentinian gigolo and a male stripper of dubious sexual proclivity. Not a great record,even allowing for her being weird.
    I truthfully think she has finally flipped.
    Re the pregnancy,or no pregnancy....hard to tell with her.Lots of speculation elsewhere on that subject and I DID mention it last week on here. I dunno. When my sis in law was using the IVF meds she puffed out in the face dramatically and Pwicey looked like that in her wedding pics,but not since then. Most odd.:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree 100% janna..I do hope she isn't lying though,because that would be the end of what bit of career she has left,but obsessed people do crazy things for attention..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't she have a friend who is pregnant, she tweeted a photo of her belly. I wonder if she's due around July/August?

(That photo of her with the bump - is that a Pug t-shirt she's wearing? Aren't Pugs a recent trend?)
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wondered if she'd maybe jumped the gun when announcing her pregnancy. She would only have been 5 to 7 weeks gone when she announced it (if it was Keirons). Perhaps she thought she was, did a test, announced it to the world, then found out that she wasn't? Or maybe she was pregnant but lost it. She certainly looked pregnant at the wedding in Barbados. Very odd.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Doesn't she have a friend who is pregnant, she tweeted a photo of her belly. I wonder if she's due around July/August?

(That photo of her with the bump - is that a Pug t-shirt she's wearing? Aren't Pugs a recent trend?)

Yes she does have a pregnant friend, and the only picture showing a bump, is actually headless :D:D:D
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You must of been over due because that's approx 42 weeks Ella

god its 25 years ago and i had her by c section at 39 weeks,so in their eyes i was early but ive never counted it Hun i could of been late as,she was a big baby but em i know what date she
    was conceived :o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    I wondered if she'd maybe jumped the gun when announcing her pregnancy. She would only have been 5 to 7 weeks gone when she announced it (if it was Keirons). Perhaps she thought she was, did a test, announced it to the world, then found out that she wasn't? Or maybe she was pregnant but lost it. She certainly looked pregnant at the wedding in Barbados. Very odd.

You could also say she looked pregnant here http://metro.co.uk/2012/02/19/katie-price-shows-off-huge-belly-bump-after-night-in-with-leandro-penna-324190/ but she wasn't ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This pic imo is a composite. She is superimposed on the background. The light is all wrong and you can see evidence on the underneath of her arm, the lower part of her t-shirt on the right and her hair. She also looks younger in it. I think it's an old pic from a previous pregnancy.
    She looks way younger, wonder where they got that pic? It can't be a recent picture anyway.
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »

(That photo of her with the bump - is that a Pug t-shirt she's wearing? Aren't Pugs a recent trend?)[/QUOTE]

It's supposed to be a horse, but it looks decidedly odd, also the ears are facing the wrong way, the whole picture looks odd. I agree with Lexi.

Pregnant photo tee shirt

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01697/katie620_1697371a.jpg

Actual tee shirt

http://www.kpequestrian.com/proddetail.php?prod=Sequinhorseonraspberry
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    She looks way younger, wonder where they got that pic? It can't be a recent picture anyway.

But the clothes she is wearing in the picture, are still being sold on the kp equestrian site, so its either a picture that's been tweaked, or her equestrain range only changes its stock every 6 years :D She is holding an iphone 4/5
This discussion has been closed.