I am in love with Declan Donnelly

1404142434446»

Comments

• SugarKane11SugarKane11 Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    Are the Fairy Cakes done yet Sugar? Ive been fantasising all week about getting big mouthfulls of Dec??? :D Couldnt make me some Simon ones too could you? ;).
    Of course I could allie! If you send me your favourite picture of sexy Si then I will get to work in the kitchen :) I will make an abundance of buns for you- the more mouthfuls of sexy Si the better eh?!! :D

Well I have finished the Dec buns and they look wonderful, I have had plenty of mouthfuls of Dec this week! :D I will have to send some to you (and alfie when she returns) to taste test!
    I thought we could all bring something food themed for the bus and have a kind of Dec buffet - obviously we will have the yummy Fairy Cakes, but what about customising some other stuff too? Hot Dogs with gentlemans relish (which we can eat slowly and seductively - I KNOW Dec would get turned on by this eh ladies?) and maybe some bananas too.....we can peel and nibble them slowly - this will drive our boy wild in the aisles Im certain. Be sure to bring extras as I think Dec will want to join in our food orgy - the thought of Dec licking gentleman's relish off of a big sausage then, to follow, a slow easy gnaw on a chocolate coated banana is making me very hot under the collar! *fans self*.

You let me know if you need any help with the food pet - Im not brilliant in the kitchen but Im sure I can manage a few sausages.
    Thanks allie, that's very nice of you, I think those hot dogs topped with gentleman's relish and chocolate coated bananas sound orgasmic, in every sense of the word. It would be fantastic if you could make some of them for our trip, I just know that Dec would be very appreciative of your efforts :);):cool: And if alfie can bring along something too then we will have ourselves one big food orgy!!! :D:cool:
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, apologies for letting our wonderful thread slide a bit but Ive been super, super busy.

And guess what Decettes? Today is my Birthday! Im sure if Dec knew he would have sent me a card - or even come round in person for snogs. Despite bomarding the offcial fan site with emails, a token from Dec was pointedly MISSING from my door mat this morning. Im a bit disappointed to be honest, as Im certain if Dec had got my hundreds of messages he would have acknowledged them.

Still, I got a postcard from alfie this morning who is having loadsa fun spreading Decism in Gran Canaria :D Apparantly there are loads of guys in tight speedos who are only too willing to sign up! How marvelous! I expect our little thread to be getting busy soon with lots of Rafael's, Eduardo's and Alberto's flocking to the cause! Wont Dec be stoked having International Super Fans too??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, apologies for letting our wonderful thread slide a bit but Ive been super, super busy.

And guess what Decettes? Today is my Birthday! Im sure if Dec knew he would have sent me a card - or even come round in person for snogs. Despite bomarding the offcial fan site with emails, a token from Dec was pointedly MISSING from my door mat this morning. Im a bit disappointed to be honest, as Im certain if Dec had got my hundreds of messages he would have acknowledged them.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you're having a great day allie! :) But that is very naughty of Dec to not send you a greetings message :mad: I reckon that when we attend the booksignings you should tell Dec that it is only right that he gives you a belated birthday snog to make up for today :) Did you get a special message from sexy Si???
    Still, I got a postcard from alfie this morning who is having loadsa fun spreading Decism in Gran Canaria :D Apparantly there are loads of guys in tight speedos who are only too willing to sign up! How marvelous! I expect our little thread to be getting busy soon with lots of Rafael's, Eduardo's and Alberto's flocking to the cause! Wont Dec be stoked having International Super Fans too??
    I got my postcard yesterday from alfie, it seems like she is having a great time and it's good to hear that she is spreading Decism to all in Gran Canaria :D I'm sure Dec would love having all these male fans from afar and if they are in tight speedos then I'm sure he would appreciate it all the more :cool:
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you're having a great day allie! :) But that is very naughty of Dec to not send you a greetings message :mad: I reckon that when we attend the booksignings you should tell Dec that it is only right that he gives you a belated birthday snog to make up for today :) Did you get a special message from sexy Si???

I got my postcard yesterday from alfie, it seems like she is having a great time and it's good to hear that she is spreading Decism to all in Gran Canaria :D I'm sure Dec would love having all these male fans from afar and if they are in tight speedos then I'm sure he would appreciate it all the more :cool:

I think you are right Sugar, Dec will have lots of making up to do when we meet him. Im actually quite distraught - I put in days of effort sending those emails and NOTHING in return. My fandom could be waining you know :( .

Sexy Si is busy with Idol auditions in the US at the mo, so I will let him off - although I will expect a plethora of dirty winks and a backstage snog n fumble at the XF live shows (which I will try to attend, by hook or by crook :D). Dec has NO SUCH excuse - he is NOT busy, he is languishing around Newcastle doing nought all summer, so I dont think it was TOO MUCH to ask that he sent his number one stalker fan a birthday card, do you? I dont.

Alfie sounds like she is having a blast eh? Lucky old her surrounded by gorgeous Decites in their speedies. I cant wait to see her Holiday Snaps and Im sure Dec cant either! We must make sure that she brings her photo album on the bus so she can share with Declan!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you are right Sugar, Dec will have lots of making up to do when we meet him. Im actually quite distraught - I put in days of effort sending those emails and NOTHING in return. My fandom could be waining you know :( .

Sexy Si is busy with Idol auditions in the US at the mo, so I will let him off - although I will expect a plethora of dirty winks and a backstage snog n fumble at the XF live shows (which I will try to attend, by hook or by crook :D). Dec has NO SUCH excuse - he is NOT busy, he is languishing around Newcastle doing nought all summer, so I dont think it was TOO MUCH to ask that he sent his number one stalker fan a birthday card, do you? I dont.

Alfie sounds like she is having a blast eh? Lucky old her surrounded by gorgeous Decites in their speedies. I cant wait to see her Holiday Snaps and Im sure Dec cant either! We must make sure that she brings her photo album on the bus so she can share with Declan!
    ^Very good idea allie, Dec would love to see all those gorgeous men in their speedos just as much as us, alfie just has to bring them along! But yes, he isn't up to much at the minute is he, if he's not in Newcastle than no doubt he will be in Stoke or some other bolt-hole, there was NO excuse for him not sending you a birthday card :( Well sexy Si can be let off the hook if he is in the US of A for the summer, just make sure that he makes it up to you at the X Factor live shows ;):D
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello my lovely fellow Decettes, just a quickie as I have only just got back and I have 2 weeks worth of work to catch up on - not to mention 2 weeks worth of Dec-inspired posts. Any news about our gorgeous geordies? I read the Gran Canarian Daily Star:o but it was all about that naughty George Michael:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello my lovely fellow Decettes, just a quickie as I have only just got back and I have 2 weeks worth of work to catch up on - not to mention 2 weeks worth of Dec-inspired posts. Any news about our gorgeous geordies? I read the Gran Canarian Daily Star:o but it was all about that naughty George Michael:D
    Welcome back alfie! Hope you have had a good time away in Gran Canaria!? Yes George Michael has been naughty (again :D)! And they have a Daily Star in Gran Canaria :eek::D No new news from our favourite geordies, although we have the Edinburgh festival coming up soon *dances with excitement* When you get chance to catch up on the thread you will see that me and allie have been busy baking whilst you have been away, you are going to love what we have come up with!! :D:D
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,750
    Administrator
    This thread is no longer constructive and has been closed. Please take the time to review the terms and conditions at http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/terms.php.

Thanks,

DS FS
This discussion has been closed.