It looks really sore :eek:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    I was wondering the same thing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he's scratching himself to bits, not a great idea in such an unhygenic environment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    I was wondering what had happened to it aswell.
  • Truth_HurtsTruth_Hurts Posts: 4,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's been scratching throughout the interview
  • alisonrose3764alisonrose3764 Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its all over his arm as well - he must have skin condition - looks very sore - poor bloke
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    He said he was bitten terribly in the camp.(mosquitoes).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    Ouch. It looked really sore.
  • Nollaig79Nollaig79 Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it looks really bad...and is it just me or does Shaun look ill tonight? He looked really pale!
  • i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nollaig79 wrote: »
    Yeah it looks really bad...and is it just me or does Shaun look ill tonight? He looked really pale!

I thought so too...hot bath and some sleep will do him world of good
  • EllefEllef Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was surprised they let him continue with the BTT with that cut without covering it up. They should have dealt with it as soon as it was mentioned IMHO.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looked sore ouch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ellef wrote: »
    I was surprised they let him continue with the BTT with that cut without covering it up. They should have dealt with it as soon as it was mentioned IMHO.

Yeah was thinking the same......the rats and insects licking it......yuck !!
  • EvannahEvannah Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nollaig79 wrote: »

Apparently he's got a condition that affects his thyroid glands so that's probably why. It still didn't stop him from having a ball, though! He just got on with it, unlike someone I can mention...

I'm glad Stacey won, but at the same time I wanted Shaun to win as well :(
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think his missus is sticking pins in a voodoo doll for hugging the ladies :D

Hi Gremlin *waves* :)
  • GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    He didn't look very well in the final we said also that he looked pale. He's probably found it a bit rough. Maybe he's just knackered.

He was covered in bites - why didn't he wear trousers more than shorts? Not that that would have stopped them biting but he maybe could have tucked his trousers into his socks and boots to stop a few.

I hope he's enjoyed it - I think he has - he was a bit anti-social at first but I think he's a top bloke. A proper bloke with not apologies for how he is but that's okay - he did show his softer side. Nobody on earth would have thought he had one.
  • GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    Ellef wrote: »

I don't think it was a cut was it? Just bleeding from his scratching the insect bites all the time.
  • bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a bloody shame some people really do attract mosquitoes I know I'm lucky but my OH gets bitten like buggery on holiday. Thing is the little buggers bite him and he's covered the next day and the bites are massive.

He never even moaned about it though good for him.

He's a great guy.
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They looked sore and nasty. I used to get bitten a lot, but don't anymore.
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought they should have washed it and covered it before the trial, who knows what germs were in there , especially with the rats.I thought Shaun was brave and a great person.
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw that too, but noticed he is constantly scratching himself and you can see he is covered in bites
  • susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a bloody shame some people really do attract mosquitoes I know I'm lucky but my OH gets bitten like buggery on holiday. Thing is the little buggers bite him and he's covered the next day and the bites are massive.

He's a great guy.

I got eaten alive by mosquitoes in Rome in September - I don't usually, but this lot apparently bite all day, not just in the evenings, and persistence paid off! The bites are unbelievably itchy - you just can't stop scratching, and nothing seems to stop it. It took over a week before I got a decent night's sleep. Sean should have been advised to wear trousers tucked into socks or tied at the bottom, it would definitely have helped.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I felt so sorry for him and his poor wee leg, that I voted for him 5 times. That bleeding wound should have been dressed before he came in contact with dirty rats and cockroaches. His shorts were also soaking wet and I wouldn't be surprised if he came down with something serious :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As soon as Shaun mentioned his leg before he was going into that sauna thing I was surprised Ant and Dec didn't call Bob straight in to take a look at it before allowing him to continue. It should have been covered straight away, scratches or open wound, it doesn't matter, things can still get in to the bloodstream. Especially given Shaun's medical condition, you can never be too careful.
  • MalbrenMalbren Posts: 3,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes he's been scratching all show, got more bites and sores than anyone. Every shot of him he is scratching some part or other.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member

He's a great guy.

I know what you mean, my poor mum attracted every biting insect for miles on holidays, i was told some people give out certain chemicals and smells through their skin which although undetectable to people are like an insect equivalent of catnip.:)