Options

EE: How did Abi explain this to Max?

EE.LiveEE.Live Posts: 4,984
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In the flashback episode Abi came home and told Max that she battered Lucy before going upstairs. Abi didn't really show much hate to Lucy before she died (they didn't really share many scenes).

After hearing about the battering and Lucy's death the next day surely Max would've spoken more to Abi about the incident to find out what happened. But what reason could Abi have given Max for this?

I was just wondering this because Max only realised that Abi knew about his affair with Lucy on the day of her funeral (a month later), so at the time why didn't a confused Max confront Abi about WHY she had battered Lucy - especially considering Max thought Abi killed Lucy?

IIRC Max tried to deny his affair when Abi accused him, until she told him she caught him kissing Lucy.

(Sorry if this has already been answered but it's been bugging me for a while :blush:)

Comments

• Options
    Marsh.Marsh. Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe he only suspected she killed Lucy after she revealed she knew of his affair?

But yeah, the day after Abi comes home saying she'd battered her, Lucy turns up dead you'd think they'd have a conversation about it. :D
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    Hang on, didn't Abi take the picture of Max kissing Lucy before she died? Or was that someone else?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hang on, didn't Abi take the picture of Max kissing Lucy before she died? Or was that someone else?

Yeah Abi took the photo but when she told Max that she battered Lucy, Max was unaware that Abi took the photo (he knew that someone took a photo just not who)
    He only found out on Lucy's funeral day that it was Abi.
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    Did the clean up at the car lot happen before or after Abi revealed she knew of the affair?
  • Options
    NefersitraNefersitra Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought until their conversation in Live Week that Max and Abi both suspected the other had killed Lucy and were covering for them?

It's not like the Brannings haven't covered for each other before - like when Tanya took the blame for Lauren trying to run Max over.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did the clean up at the car lot happen before or after Abi revealed she knew of the affair?

Abi and Max both cleaned up the car lot nearly a month after Abi revealed she knew of the affair
  • Options
    hallo girlhallo girl Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    I had forgotten about the car lot, that will be where the blood came from !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hallo girl wrote: »
    I had forgotten about the car lot, that will be where the blood came from !

Lucy's blood dripped onto Max's shoe in the flashback episode after Jake punched her in the nose
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't it revealed Max did think Abi killed Lucy? He said in one of the live week episodes that he did, and in the episoder it was revealed Lucy was dead he said that they both won't talk about what happened last night - so I guess that was the discussion they had about it? Max assumed Abi had killed Lucy as she said she 'battered' her, but was willing to protect her and try to forget about it so therefore didn't mention it again, and only brought it up later because he thought Lauren knew Abi killed Lucy.