Options

Bin Laden family die in UK Air Crash

Sam_Clarke1Sam_Clarke1 Posts: 3,200
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm not sure what the word is but there is a karma like feeling to this

Family members of Osama Bin Laden were on board a plane which crashed in Hampshire, the Saudi Arabian embassy in the UK has said.
The private jet crashed near Blackbushe Airport, Yateley, on Friday.
In a statement on Twitter, the Saudi ambassador to the UK, Prince Mohammed bin Nawaf Al Saud, offered condolences to the Bin Laden family.
The embassy said it was working with the British authorities to investigate the incident.
The statement said: "His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Nawaf Al Saud... has paid his condolences to the family and relatives of Mohammed bin Laden at Blackbushe airport in Britain for the great loss they have suffered as a result of the crash of the plane that was carrying the family."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-33745057

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't say karma so much as a lot of his relatives disowned him.
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This might have been so much worse crashing where it did....
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am consumed with ennui ^_^
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tends to further prove there's really no such thing as "karma" since his family aren't really responsible for his actions and, as plymgary has said, they'd disowned him anyway.

And it's said that it's his stepmother, half sister and brother in law who have died so not really "family" in the truest sense of the word either.
  • Options
    SaturnVSaturnV Posts: 11,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No sure what 'karma' means if four people not responsible for killing people in plane crashes die in a plane crash themselves.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they were against him, it's a shame they died the way they did.
  • Options
    grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What goes around, comes around. I sure won't shed a tear -as I'm sure many Americans won't either.
  • Options
    gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SaturnV wrote: »
    No sure what 'karma' means if four people not responsible for killing people in plane crashes die in a plane crash themselves.
    This really

I doubt all 3 generations of Osamas relatives were killing infidels in the Middle East
  • Options
    Rhythm StickRhythm Stick Posts: 1,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Family members of Osama Bin Laden were on board a plane which crashed in Hampshire, the Saudi Arabian embassy in the UK has said.
    In a statement on Twitter, the Saudi ambassador to the UK, Prince Mohammed bin Nawaf Al Saud, offered condolences to the Bin Laden family.
    The embassy said it was working with the British authorities to investigate the incident.
    The statement said: "His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Nawaf Al Saud... has paid his condolences to the family and relatives of Mohammed bin Laden at Blackbushe airport in Britain for the great loss they have suffered as a result of the crash of the plane that was carrying the family."

Could you explain why you feel there is a "karma like feeling to this"?
  • Options
    shaddlershaddler Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grumpyscot wrote: »
    What goes around, comes around. I sure won't shed a tear -as I'm sure many Americans won't either.

What did they do?
  • Options
    Rhythm StickRhythm Stick Posts: 1,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grumpyscot wrote: »

Yes, that's because they might be dull as dish water.
    Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden, a capitalist at heart, had 54 children by 22 wives.

Clearly a case of what comes around goes around. :confused:
  • Options
    MikeJWMikeJW Posts: 3,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Presumably people are saying it's a false flag/ CIA/ Mossad operation already? >Checks Twitter< - yep!
  • Options
    towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Karma is a stupid notion..

What did all those Jews do, to deserve being murdered by Hitler?
    What did all the children who were victims of sex abuse do?
  • Options
    jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    It was Allah's will as he knows best.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    If they were against him, it's a shame they died the way they did.

Yeah as most likley he wanted them dead anyway
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    What on earth were they doing in Hampshire, of all places, is what I would like to know.
  • Options
    seacamseacam Posts: 21,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What on earth were they doing in Hampshire, of all places, is what I would like to know.
    Everyone like a good auction.
  • Options
    too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are some really absurd posts on here.

How is it "karma" that distant relatives who disowned him deserve to die a horrible death in plane crash. What a warped sense of justice some people have...

It is no more karma, poetic justice, call it what you will than if I were to celebrate ill will happening to my ex-husband's step family because he was a violent drunk..

Some people really need to question the way that they think.
  • Options
    lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member

Perhaps they were planning a walk in the New Forest?
  • Options
    Monkey TennisMonkey Tennis Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SaturnV wrote: »

Well, quite, but it'll be quite amusing/ disturbing/ worrying (delete as appropriate) to see people take some level of satisfaction in the deaths of innocent people whilst supposedly being against the deaths of innocent people.
  • Options
    DMN1968DMN1968 Posts: 2,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Convenient airport for London, just off the M3 and that. Same reason why nearby Farnborough airport is full of business jets these days.
  • Options
    DMN1968DMN1968 Posts: 2,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, that's because they might be dull as dish water.
    Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden, a capitalist at heart, had 54 children by 22 wives.

Clearly a case of what comes around goes around. :confused:

Sounds like he should be on the Jeremy Kyle show.
  • Options
    franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DMN1968 wrote: »
    Sounds like he should be on the Jeremy Kyle show.

DNA tests could take a while.
  • Options
    Madridista23Madridista23 Posts: 9,422
    Forum Member
    I'm heartbroken and beside myself with grief. Ain't *karma a bitch. :cool:

*or poetic justice....... take your pick.
  • Options
    Monkey TennisMonkey Tennis Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what the word is

'Stupidity' or 'ignorance' I'll go for judging by some of the 'karma' type posts.